• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

here to learn

M760

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
in about 3 months after my endo visit i am going to start my fist injectable cycle. i have done many ph cycles (dmz msten epistane) and am currently on winny. i weigh in currently at 181 with about 15% bf. train 5 sometimes 6 days a week 4 sets 8-10 rep range. my diet is ok but not great. i know ill need to fix that and im slowly working on it. now my question is, i want to run npp and bump my trt dose to say around 250mg every 6 days. i would run the npp @ 100mg eod? for 8 weeks? im looking to mainly put on muscle while trying to lean out my midsection as much as possible. any and all helf/feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for help haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont even think anyone is even willing to. You said you are on winny right now.. So just winny no test?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I dont even think anyone is even willing to. You said you are on winny right now.. So just winny no test?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Is it just winny.. or trt dose also? Post is all over the place

On winny and trt dose of 125mg test cyp

I'd use Tren instead of the NPP. You say you have trouble keeping diet clean, Tren is much more forgiving.

First of all diet is Huge... 2nd, at 250 test ur wasting ur time... I wouldn't do anything less than 400...per week... Plus this being ur 1st cycle and all,,, read the stickys that are laid out for that...

I'd use Tren instead of the NPP. You say you have trouble keeping diet clean, Tren is much more forgiving.

Just paranoid after reading about trens side effects. I'm already on edge and have had depression in the past. If I kept a low dose would that be good or kinda pointless even to run it if it's gonna be a low dose?

I would say start with a 500 test e ew run for 12 weeks drop back to trt and see where that takes you.start slow

And make diet better than ok

I would say start with a 500 test e ew run for 12 weeks drop back to trt and see where that takes you.start slow

And make diet better than ok

In addition to my trt dose? Would I need an ai?

.25 adex eod for length of cycle? Or stop cpl weeks prior ?

U need to do some research
Go to First cycle in stickies
Go to Trt discussions
Most of ur questions have been asked and stated

In addition to my trt dose? Would I need an ai?

No not in addition just 500mg a week. You will most likely need and ai and should have nolva in hand as well. I need an ai on trt levels.

No not in addition just 500mg a week. You will most likely need and ai and should have nolva in hand as well. I need an ai on trt levels.

U need to do some research
Go to First cycle in stickies
Go to Trt discussions
Most of ur questions have been asked and stated

My bad for the noob ass questions. I'll go read up thanks

My bad for the noob ass questions. I'll go read up thanks

U need to get some basic knowledge
Than we will be glad to help

Back