• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

sibutramine for the wife

THEWIZARDOFKOZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
has any one had success with sibutramine?

also has any one combined sib with anavar?

if any more info is needed let me know.

thanks for any advice given.

It works great for mood enhancement. The weight loss is actually a side effect of the compound. It's not a drastic change that happens quickly but once on it and in your system it will help to lose an extra 1-2 pounds a week.

x,

i read your log of your wife's progress with it. our spouses have the same body type so i was excited to see she had positive results.

what are your thoughts on adding anavar with thr sib?

Sibutramine is an appetite suppressant... she may find some weight loss with it... but she needs to ensure her diet is clean otherwise she may experience very uncomfortable sides.

Stacking it with var... if she's used var before and knows how she reacts to it then sure... try it out if she has problems with controlling her appetite.

Sibutramine is best for people needing a significant weight loss versus ones with just a little bit left.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

GG,

thanks for the reply. this will be her first time with var. in reading i have noticed recommended starting dose is 10mg per day. what are your thoughts?

thx

Honestly like you have heard and will hear many times it's all about the diet. You may think you eat pretty good etc but we noticed the greatest results when she was on a meal plan. That way she couldn't deviate from the program because the food was there already. Var should have no I'll side effects when taken with Sibutramine. You should start her low at 10mg per day. I would also suggest some taurine as well because muscle cramps or spasms are known in women on Var. It's helps with that.

What are your wife's current stats? What are her goals? And I agree...the number one thing is diet and training with cardio for weight loss...

If she goes the var route, although this isn't a weight loss compound, I would run that alone first to see how she responds to it. Ensure she has enough protein in her diet as that's typically where the cramps mentioned above happen with var... sometimes even sharp pain... that's due to diet... adjust protein intake and her water intake as well. It should solve that problem.

I should mention that if her goal is weight loss, she may want to wait with var till she gets to her goal weight...otherwise var will just make her "thicker"

Also, make sure what she has is truly var.

And if she still wants the sibutramine to control cravings and appetite, along with weight loss... assuming she has a significant amount of weight to loose. Start at 10mg and can take up to 60mg a day. There are a lot of nasty sides that come with sibutramine and double check any meds she may be taking that they don't interfere with it.

shes 5'4" 195-200.

ideally she'd like to be in the 140-150 range.

ill start her with the sibutramine first, then as she progesses to her goal add in the var. ill start at 10mg sib as suggested and increase as needed based on sides.

if there is any other advice you can give im all ears.

What are your wife's current stats? What are her goals? And I agree...the number one thing is diet and training with cardio for weight loss...

If she goes the var route, although this isn't a weight loss compound, I would run that alone first to see how she responds to it. Ensure she has enough protein in her diet as that's typically where the cramps mentioned above happen with var... sometimes even sharp pain... that's due to diet... adjust protein intake and her water intake as well. It should solve that problem.

I should mention that if her goal is weight loss, she may want to wait with var till she gets to her goal weight...otherwise var will just make her "thicker"

Also, make sure what she has is truly var.

And if she still wants the sibutramine to control cravings and appetite, along with weight loss... assuming she has a significant amount of weight to loose. Start at 10mg and can take up to 60mg a day. There are a lot of nasty sides that come with sibutramine and double check any meds she may be taking that they don't interfere with it.

shes 5'4" 195-200.

ill start her with the sibutramine first, then as she progesses to her goal add in the var. ill start at 10mg sib as suggested and increase as needed based on sides.

Ok... yes definitely set the aas aside. She's not ready. Sibutramine will help her... how's her diet and training. She needs to ensure she is on point, the sibutramine won't do the work for her.

Even if you were to incorporate the ECA stack for fat loss...it will give her energy to get through her cardio and training

Honestly what I would recommend would be 2 things. First is diet. Get her on something like the Nutri System plan. You can buy it at Walmart or order online for $40-50 per week. Has all the meals ready to just heat up and the right portions to help her lose weight and it takes the guess work out of putting together a meal plan. Couple that with Ally which you can buy over the counter or it's easy to get her doctor to prescribe it. Ally takes far out of what you eat. It forces you to eat correctly. If not you will probably shit yourself. Lol but true. Those 2 things together will cause a fast and dramatic weight loss my friend.

IML Gear Cream!
Honestly what I would recommend would be 2 things. First is diet. Get her on something like the Nutri System plan. You can buy it at Walmart or order online for $40-50 per week. Has all the meals ready to just heat up and the right portions to help her lose weight and it takes the guess work out of putting together a meal plan. Couple that with Ally which you can buy over the counter or it's easy to get her doctor to prescribe it. Ally takes far out of what you eat. It forces you to eat correctly. If not you will probably shit yourself. Lol but true. Those 2 things together will cause a fast and dramatic weight loss my friend.
I will have to disagree with this. Ally is a pretty dangerous fix that isn't lasting but could create more problems. The simple fact that she will require good fats in her diet, Ally will be counter productive and actually eliminate it all without warning... I heard nightmare stories of people "leaking" and having very oily diarrhea from it. Plus it's fairly uncontrollable on top of it all.

Unless you are very obese, then use it as a last resort to limit yourself from indulging in the bad stuff. This woman isn't obese so I wouldn't go that route.

Sibutramine is a much better option here.

Simple diet changes should make a huge difference. Even if she follows that plan... or keeps it simple with lean proteins, good fats, and complex carbs... keep it simple and prepare ahead of time. Probably the better option rather than buying ready meals that are full of chemicals and other stuff I can't even pronounce.

shes 5'4" 195-200.

I will have to disagree with this. Ally is a pretty dangerous fix that isn't lasting but could create more problems. The simple fact that she will require good fats in her diet, Ally will be counter productive and actually eliminate it all without warning... I heard nightmare stories of people "leaking" and having very oily diarrhea from it. Plus it's fairly uncontrollable on top of it all.

Unless you are very obese, then use it as a last resort to limit yourself from indulging in the bad stuff. This woman isn't obese so I wouldn't go that route.

Sibutramine is a much better option here.

Simple diet changes should make a huge difference. Even if she follows that plan... or keeps it simple with lean proteins, good fats, and complex carbs... keep it simple and prepare ahead of time. Probably the better option rather than buying ready meals that are full of chemicals and other stuff I can't even pronounce.

5'4" @200lbs is obese even for a male....lifter.
Either she's Ronny Coleman swole or obese. Let's not sugar coat it anymore.

1) get her on a strict diet man.
2) get her on a cardio regimen
3) once she starts loosing the first 3+ months you can incorporate something softer like ECA to aid; but at 200lbs she should be able to massive weight quick just by not engorging herself & doing moderate exercise.... I helped a girl in that weight range loose 25 +/- lbs in about 2 months by diet & cardio alone before she touched ECA.... it's not pretty but it's do-able if she's willing to commit to it.
4) She has to want to commit to it.

- start by cutting out: pastas, breads, sugars, sodas, junk food.
- incorporate: extra h20, sugar free flavor drink mixes if needed, fat/sugar free plain greek yogurt = large portion for low calories and gives the feeling of being full... etc

- you will be surprised how they sneak "snacks"... even whole bags of nuts & claim it was "just nuts" not realizing they just tore down 500kcal in 30seconds.

more importantly than any of that is.... if she doesn't want it or isn't willing to commit to it; she will just swing right back so make sure she wants it and it's not just you wanting it or it will just be a headache on your side.

I would never recommend a compound I haven't personally taken or that I haven't experienced someone else taking. There is absolutely nothing wrong with ally. It's not dangerous at all. If you take it and still eat like shit then yes more than likely you'll have really nasty diarrhea. But that's kind of the point isn't it? You can't lose weight if you keep eating shit all the time. My wife ran ally at a low dose and it worked wonders. But she also changed her diet at the same time. Sibutramine is pretty mild but it's not a great weight loss aid. It will help but it's more of a long term weight loss aid. How do I know? Again my wife was on it for some time. We also happen to sell it. Sibutramine was never supposed to be a weight loss drug. It is for mood enhancement and a side effect is weight loss.

john,

thank for the honest reply. her biggest issue is her commitment to the regimen. she says she wants to look better and feel better about herself, and ive tried to her help as much as a i can, but it all comes down on how much she really wants it.

ill have the conversation again with her about how she needs to be committed to the program, and if she wants to see change shes going to have to want it. ill be there to support her always.

5'4" @200lbs is obese even for a male....lifter.
Either she's Ronny Coleman swole or obese. Let's not sugar coat it anymore.

1) get her on a strict diet man.
2) get her on a cardio regimen
3) once she starts loosing the first 3+ months you can incorporate something softer like ECA to aid; but at 200lbs she should be able to massive weight quick just by not engorging herself & doing moderate exercise.... I helped a girl in that weight range loose 25 +/- lbs in about 2 months by diet & cardio alone before she touched ECA.... it's not pretty but it's do-able if she's willing to commit to it.
4) She has to want to commit to it.

- start by cutting out: pastas, breads, sugars, sodas, junk food.
- incorporate: extra h20, sugar free flavor drink mixes if needed, fat/sugar free plain greek yogurt = large portion for low calories and gives the feeling of being full... etc

- you will be surprised how they sneak "snacks"... even whole bags of nuts & claim it was "just nuts" not realizing they just tore down 500kcal in 30seconds.

more importantly than any of that is.... if she doesn't want it or isn't willing to commit to it; she will just swing right back so make sure she wants it and it's not just you wanting it or it will just be a headache on your side.

I'm a fan of the protein sparing modified fast. It's definitely not for the faint of heart though. If followed without cheating you will see drastic weight loss in a short period of time. The issue is it's not a long term sustainable lifestyle so it should be used as a jump start. Proper diet after the psmf would be required and would need to be a lifestyle change.

Been a while, but update.

wife started sibutramine on august 19, been 6 months, she's down 50 pounds.

i never have thought there's a magic pill, but this is it

Been a while, but update.

wife started sibutramine on august 19, been 6 months, she's down 50 pounds.

i never have thought there's a magic pill, but this is it

Wow that's big loss. What's great for one person may not be so great for another so some things you just have to try yourself

Back