• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey Fella's

Roaddkingg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm new here but not new to several sites.
I have been over at IM for years and frequent a few other sites. I see many familiar names and am glad to be a part of this community where we can talk freely without breaking the rules.
I'm 55 and have a pretty good knowledge of AAS and have cycled on and off for decades.
I will look around and help where I can.
We have some good sponsors here and there are lots of knowledgeable folks here to help out with what ever comes up.

Great. It really helps us new guys out to have some knowledgeable joes to talk to. Thanks!

I have been over at IM for years and frequent a few other sites. I see many familiar names and am glad to be a part of this community where we can talk freely without breaking the rules.
I'm 55 and have a pretty good knowledge of AAS and have cycled on and off for decades.
We have some good sponsors here and there are lots of knowledgeable folks here to help out with what ever comes up.

Roaddking, welcome bro! You have helped me out with advice over on IM in the past. Glad to see you here!

Great to see you here brother!

:winkfinger:

Whats up KING ! Been awhile bro, Great to see you here man.
Great guy right here :winkfinger:

Great to see people with more knowledge joining up!
Welcome bro, you're gonna like it here.

Thanks Dath, GSracer, Heavy, machinist and all of you fella's.
It's always nice to see familiar names.
I'm ready to hit it again. This run will be tren E, cyp and a front and rear of d-bol. And I'm adding just a bit of deca for the joints. 12 wk run.

Just had a birthday the 15th of august and still doing cycles at 56 but that may change here shortly and I just might start cruising.
We'll see how I feel after this run, I'm kinda leaning towards a cruise so I have been reading a bit more lately about TRT and blast & cruising.

Thanks guys.
I will be sure to let everyone know how this run goes.
I feel pretty naked around here with such few posts and 0 rep points but I am not new to this scene.
I have cycled on & off for decades and all good things come to those who wait.

Back