• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Would it be so bad to add an oral on first cycle?

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 31 natty test level about 370 been in and out of gym since highschool HUGE appetite 209lbs 5'9" pic is me. I just ordered half the stuff I'll need for first cycle 500mg test c a week for 14 weeks AI during cycle the hcg clomid and nolvadex pct QUESTION is would it be so bad to throw in an oral like DBol or superdrol, anavar any 1 of these idk??? I want to fuckin explode! Lol but not die any opinions?

Last edited:
Inb4testonlybs

From your list I would pick dbol.

Honestly you're going to grt some intense beginner gains without an oral but its not uncommon to use one. I'm on my last day of anavar after my 750/test and I loved it.

If I did dbol for first 4 weeks do what 30mg a day or something? Getting most my stuff from MFL they got good Dbol?

50mg/day for 6-8 weeks.

I like the way Yal think lol and promise this ain't gonna kill me?

I liked adding dbol at 50 mgs a day for the first four weeks, took 2 weeks off Orals and then ran Anavar for the last 6 on a 12 week cycle.

I like the way Yal think lol and promise this ain't gonna kill me?

You're good, bro. If you had come on here saying you were 20 years old and 160lbs you would have gotten a totally different response. I give you props for being so patient and building a nice foundation of natty muscle prior to jumping into gear.

IML Gear Cream!
Absolutely nothing wrong with the advice you have gotten here. But just be aware dbol will complicate your cycle some and dbol does have side effects that could make your cycle not as pleasant as a straight up test only cycle.

If you decide to run dbol in your first cycle stay in touch with vets here for good guidance and labs are a must.

My first cycle was test and var, loved it and would have not done anything different, except my diet sucked but that is a different topic.

This is not my personal advice but some senior members said I should add M1T to my cycle. It's not my first cycle but it is my first in about 4 years. The reason they told me M1T is that it makes you have dryer gains as opposed to dbol which makes you hold quite a bit of water. And also M1T over anadrol because it supposedly doesn't have a negative effect on your appetite like drol does. Again this is not my advice because I am not experienced enough to be giving advice but it is senior members suggestions. I'm also adding NPP 400 mg week pinned eod. (Another suggestion they gave me)

This is not my personal advice but some senior members said I should add M1T to my cycle. It's not my first cycle but it is my first in about 4 years. The reason they told me M1T is that it makes you have dryer gains as opposed to dbol which makes you hold quite a bit of water. And also M1T over anadrol because it supposedly doesn't have a negative effect on your appetite like drol does. Again this is not my advice because I am not experienced enough to be giving advice but it is senior members suggestions. I'm also adding NPP 400 mg week pinned eod. (Another suggestion they gave me)

Honestly, guys put way too much emphasis on drugs and not diet and working out. Will dbol blow you up, yea, for awhile. And they same goes for most orals. For anything long lasting test is where it starts and ends, all the other ancillary drugs are just a short time gain.

Don't get me wrong, orals are fun, but after doing thisfor sometime I am sort of burned out on the short term effect.

But to each there own.

BTW, test alone is the biggest factor in gainz, IMO.

Honestly, guys put way too much emphasis on drugs and not diet and working out. Will dbol blow you up, yea, for awhile. And they same goes for most orals. For anything long lasting test is where it starts and ends, all the other ancillary drugs are just a short time gain.

Don't get me wrong, orals are fun, but after doing thisfor sometime I am sort of burned out on the short term effect.

But to each there own.

It's all about the drugs... Duhhhhh

M1T would not be something I would suggest on a first cycle. It's a pretty harsh compound....

I'm 31 natty test level about 370 been in and out of gym since highschool HUGE appetite 209lbs 5'9" pic is me. I just ordered half the stuff I'll need for first cycle 500mg test c a week for 14 weeks AI during cycle the hcg clomid and nolvadex pct QUESTION is would it be so bad to throw in an oral like DBol or superdrol, anavar any 1 of these idk??? I want to fuckin explode! Lol but not die any opinions?

I would.

You can do whatever the fuck you want.

Try dbol at 50mg for 4 weeks. You'll be fine.

(Disclaimer: do all of your research before you begin)

But to each there own.

Im with you on the orals. I don't even know hat I enjoy them as much as I used to, if at all really.

But to each there own.

I tend to agree with this because I'm worried about my health. But I am going to also have 500 mg test c throughout. I'm going to def. listen to my body while on orals so I don't kill my insides...diet is increasing pretty dramatically for me.

For me whether bulking, cutting, or just maintaining, diet is numero uno for success. It's a given, but if the OP's intro post and avi are correct he has done a good job with diet as a natty. 209 lbs at 5'9", and looking lean? Good job.

That said, my logic for a dbol jump start is simply, as we all know, it takes a good 4-5 weeks for test cyp to kick in, So why not take advantage of fast acting dianabol to get it going? I can't tell you the last time I front loaded with an oral. I think 4 weeks of test prop with a long test ester, and a oral back load is preferable but not for a first cycle.

btw OP...... the dbol won't kill you. Promise.

Thanks for the input everyone!!! Now that I know some pros and cons from Yal I can make a decision just gotta think on it. Wonder if I could keep any of the size dbol gives me after pct is over..

Dbol
1-2 week - 30
3-4 week - 40
5-6 week - 50
7-8 week - 60
9-10 week - 70
11-12 week - 80
13-14 week - 90

Get Shredded!
or
1- week - 30
2 week - 40
3 week - 50
4 week - 60
5 week - 70
6 week - 80
7 week - 90
8 week - 80
9 week - 70
10 - 60
11 - 50
12 - 40
13 - 30
14 - 20

The problem with jumping in an oral like dbol is it converts to E2 like crazy. So as of now you don't know how much AI you need for a test only cycle and then you throw in dbol.

If you're hell bent on doing an oral like dbol for your first cycle I would start at a minimum of 25mg of Aromisin a day or .5mg of Adex eod.

The problem with jumping in an oral like dbol is it converts to E2 like crazy. So as of now you don't know how much AI you need for a test only cycle and then you throw in dbol.

If you're hell bent on doing an oral like dbol for your first cycle I would start at a minimum of 25mg of Aromisin a day or .5mg of Adex eod.

That's a really good point. AI will need to be aggressive right from the get-go and then a week after dropping the dbol (after 6-8 wks) you'll need to drop the AI. How much? Bloodwork is the only way to know for sure.

Get bloods 3 wks in to see what the dbol is doing to your E2 (probably spiking it) and liver stress markers (probably slight bump). Get em again a wk after dbol is dropped.

Post it all here. We're labs voyeurs round these parts.

All that said, I added dbol to my first cycle and had no regrets. Mood and gains were raging within 2 wks and gave me a huge boost.

Adding an oral is fine. I kicked with dbol my first and every cycle since. I wouldnt do sdrol. It's alot stronger and you're going to need to learn how to manage sides and other stuff. And imo 60mg dbol on a first cycle is a bad idea. If you have to take 60 mg dbol on your first cycle, your dbol sucks ass. Plus if youre wanting to keep that great appetite, the least Strain on your liver the better. I'd start with 20mg split morning and preworkout for first week. Then bump it to 30 split 10mgs morning midday night. If you can't get awesome results from dbol on that dose, I'd throw that dbol in the trash and order something better.

This being your first exposure youre going to want as little drugs as possible. Don't burn your body out going to deep to fast. There's just no point and it's not needed. And whoever posted that shit about pyramiding dbol up to 90 mgs over 14 weeks on a first cycle needs to be avoided at all cost. Some people don't seem to care about people's health.

I'd run 500mgs cyp 14 weeks
20-30mgs dbol wk 1-4
12.5 to 25mgs aromasin daily from first day until last week of pct (this you'll just have to learn thru trial an error on how your body will handle E. And for me Personally, arimidex makes me feel like shit
HCG 250iu 2x weekly from week 3 to last week of cycle before pct.
Then 50/50/25/25 clomid
40/40/20/20 Nolva
And above stated aromasin

This is what's worked for me and was recommend to me from alot of people . Hell it still works. For me, my e2 is easy to manage if I eat correctly , but if I start eating garbage , I'll start to swell and exhibit signs of higher e2. As I said, I'm not a pro, not a doctor , none of that. But it's what worked for me. And I think alot will agree for the most part.

Adding an oral is fine. I kicked with dbol my first and every cycle since. I wouldnt do sdrol. It's alot stronger and you're going to need to learn how to manage sides and other stuff. And imo 60mg dbol on a first cycle is a bad idea. If you have to take 60 mg dbol on your first cycle, your dbol sucks ass. Plus if youre wanting to keep that great appetite, the least Strain on your liver the better. I'd start with 20mg split morning and preworkout for first week. Then bump it to 30 split 10mgs morning midday night. If you can't get awesome results from dbol on that dose, I'd throw that dbol in the trash and order something better.

This being your first exposure youre going to want as little drugs as possible. Don't burn your body out going to deep to fast. There's just no point and it's not needed. And whoever posted that shit about pyramiding dbol up to 90 mgs over 14 weeks on a first cycle needs to be avoided at all cost. Some people don't seem to care about people's health.

I'd run 500mgs cyp 14 weeks
20-30mgs dbol wk 1-4
12.5 to 25mgs aromasin daily from first day until last week of pct (this you'll just have to learn thru trial an error on how your body will handle E. And for me Personally, arimidex makes me feel like shit
HCG 250iu 2x weekly from week 3 to last week of cycle before pct.
Then 50/50/25/25 clomid
40/40/20/20 Nolva
And above stated aromasin

This is what's worked for me and was recommend to me from alot of people . Hell it still works. For me, my e2 is easy to manage if I eat correctly , but if I start eating garbage , I'll start to swell and exhibit signs of higher e2. As I said, I'm not a pro, not a doctor , none of that. But it's what worked for me. And I think alot will agree for the most part.

This is really stupid question but when you say 50/50/25/25 clomid each / represents a week right? Like 50/25means 50mg Ed for a week and 25 mg for the next week etc.?

Whatever u do ignore that madness of a dbol cycle stated above, lol. Like most have said 50mg 4wks or so.

Yes, using clomid as an example, 50mg ed for 2 weeks and 25mg ed for 2 weeks.

Back