• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sperm zero after 6 months off

bigbal2943

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sperm is zero. Literally fucking zero. Just found out.

Hopped off and ran triptorelin one shot and a couple months later ran clomid/nolva. Sperm went to 6.2 million after three months. Just got rechecked for the doc on month six. Sperm is zero.

Wife and I have been trying a while to have a child. This sucks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
sorry to hear brother....

whats the next step?

He took more labs today and wants to see me again in two weeks. Labs to see if he will do only clomid, only hcg, or both. He said this is going to take a while to get me going again.

Edit. Double post

Needs to be noted i am only 27. Cycling for 6 years. 1 year trt. Only one 19nor cycle two and a half years ago.

Has he kept you on TRT? Have you been running HCG the past year that you've been on TRT?

hmm even 6 million is low...

Good luck and just keep doing what your doc tells you to. Infertility treatment can be a long road. What works for one guy might not work for you and you have to wait over three months after changing treatment to see if it has made any difference. For me it turned out high doses of HCG along with test is what finally had me producing again.

They put me on HCG and TRT. I was up to 1,500 iu HCG three times weekly.

Do you know what your T levels are?

That's the exact protocol the doctor had me on and the one I am currently running trying to get the fourth.

IML Gear Cream!

Most recent was May 5th. Test at 334

Semen drawn may 21st. Zero sperm

f432b2409e0dc5968f9b6b5924460138.jpg
19f4870d3f2ee6ecbbbc0f4dfcd927cb.jpg

I dropped the hgh a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Just dawned on me that I took GH for two months after my 6.2million semenalysis test. Is it possible that 4 Iu norditropin did this?

IMO drop all exogenous hormones and try again. have you guys ever thought of adoption? depending on your state, you get a tax break and and state pays for 3 months off to bond with the child. also the child gets free college thats a huge stress for families coming up with college funds

Triptorelin..cant remember when or where but this one here they used for chemical castration.

IMO drop all exogenous hormones and try again. have you guys ever thought of adoption? depending on your state, you get a tax break and and state pays for 3 months off to bond with the child. also the child gets free college thats a huge stress for families coming up with college funds

Not going to adopt. Doctor seems to act like this is going to work. He just wants to figure out if he will use clomid or hcg or both.

Triptorelin..cant remember when or where but this one here they used for chemical castration.

I only used 100mcg from maxim peptide. Castration dose is in grams repeated every three months. Total of three times.

Will be coming back to this. Really sorry to hear this brother, I think the doc will guide you the right direction for sure. There is always hmg too if you can get it prescribed or buy on a source. Expensive but works

Get Shredded!
Will be coming back to this. Really sorry to hear this brother, I think the doc will guide you the right direction for sure. There is always hmg too if you can get it prescribed or buy on a source. Expensive but works

Money isn't an issue. I played Doctor long enough. I'm good to let the Ph.D. Take care of it this time. We will do IVF when I get some swimmers going. Then I don't have to lose my mind again. This is assuming I haven't messed myself up.

Seeing your T levels I think HCG makes sense. My guess is it will boost T and have you fertile in 6 months.

Seeing your T levels I think HCG makes sense. My guess is it will boost T and have you fertile in 6 months.

That's what I hope for brother. This doctor gave me the evil eye when I explained why I was on TRT. All he has to do is help me get fertile though...

He kept saying I do not recommend testosterone. Your levels are in normal range he said (normal being 334 for a 27 year old). I had to attempt to interrupt him multiple times to remind him why I was there. (Fertility)

That's what I hope for brother. This doctor gave me the evil eye when I explained why I was on TRT. All he has to do is help me get fertile though...

He kept saying I do not recommend testosterone. Your levels are in normal range he said (normal being 334 for a 27 year old). I had to attempt to interrupt him multiple times to remind him why I was there. (Fertility)

I hope it gets sorted. Its a stressful process at times.

Good luck!

Look into using an AI (yes, it increases testosterone). Also, clomid and HCG, you already saw that they worked. Look into one additional thing. HMG. You see, HCG stimulates or mimics LH, but HMG stimulates FSH. It is FSH that actually signals the balls to produce sperm.

Start reading.

ALSO note that some men take 18 months to become fertile again, but almost EVERYBODY becomes fertile within that time period.

I disagree with the other posters on here and agree with your doctor about staying off testosterone during that time period.

Thank you all for the encouraging words. I'll let this thread die and BUMP it when something changes. Thanks again brothers.

I may have missed it but I'm surprised no one pointed to the numerous case studies about AAS induced male azoospermia in bodybuilders and how it has been shown to be 100% reversible. A few things from what I've read on other forums and some decent other information. Normally you wouldnt want to run HCG and a SERM together because it's essentially overkill but in your circumstance I think it's okay. Also, the people mentioning HMG is a great idea too, however, the dosing is usually a full 75mg vile which is like60 bucks or more. One case study I ready they had the male do two 10000iu shots of HCG with 5 days of HMG and then followed by weeks of 1000iu hcg and clomid.. Also proviron at 1-200mg a day can help tremendously as well. I would take everything I said with a grain of salt and try to formulate the best option. I'm probably going to have to do the same sooner or later lol

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12801577

I had the numbers wrong twice weekly injections of 10,000 iu hcg and daily HMG injections for 3 months....holy expensive..ironlion sells HMG and it's expensive as hell (understandably) so maybe look into that. Heres another handful of case studies...don't worry man here's also a youtube video with a doc explaining how it's pretty much not possible to be sterile...especially in younger men.

http://www.musclechemistry.com/uplo...oid-induced-azoospermia-male-infertility.html

Theres plenty more out there...dozens..

heres the video..this guys awesome for anyone else looking for basic TRT and HRT advice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqyjnrcA064

I may have missed it but I'm surprised no one pointed to the numerous case studies about AAS induced male azoospermia in bodybuilders and how it has been shown to be 100% reversible. A few things from what I've read on other forums and some decent other information. Normally you wouldnt want to run HCG and a SERM together because it's essentially overkill but in your circumstance I think it's okay. Also, the people mentioning HMG is a great idea too, however, the dosing is usually a full 75mg vile which is like60 bucks or more. One case study I ready they had the male do two 10000iu shots of HCG with 5 days of HMG and then followed by weeks of 1000iu hcg and clomid.. Also proviron at 1-200mg a day can help tremendously as well. I would take everything I said with a grain of salt and try to formulate the best option. I'm probably going to have to do the same sooner or later lol

Yea man I hear ya. Tons of info and experiences with this. Honestly, this time around I'm throwing in the towel and letting the endo do the job. I've play Doctor long enough, money isn't an issue, and if I mess this up I'll be kicking myself in the ass the rest of my life.

I'll let you guys know the protocol he prescribes, lab work, and results for fertility.

This thread was more of a vent for me as I left the doctors office. I appreciate the support brother.

Good luck bro..All will work out in the end..And i think its a good idea to follow the endo ..Worst case scenario you do some future experimenting on your own..Doubt that will be needed though bro..

Keep us posted on the outcome..

We want a detailed log on how many times a week you guys are having sex,,how,,when ,,where,,pics vids etc..

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off
i do not condone the use of aas or drugs..Do your research & stay safe

Back