• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sperm zero after 6 months off

Just came across this brother wishing you all the best ! God willing everything will workout be patient brother.

When you mean sperm level was Zero are you saying (0 sperm when you nut?) or Zero when doc do the test ?
Sorry if it might sound like a stupid question

Alright here's the deal. My wife and I have decided to freeze her eggs and my sperm fertilized. I have frozen 2 additional collections of the sperm I have produced. I will likely get another semen analysis this week to close this topic.

I have not gotten back to full fertility nor do I intend to at this point. This past year has been miserable for me and I do not intend to ever go through it again nor do I wish to continue the misery (hence the freeze). I am hopping back on testosterone.

Thank you all for your support

If you've researched this topic and came across this thread take my advice.

Freeze your sperm before starting a long blast. This was a hellish 455 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just came across this brother wishing you all the best ! God willing everything will workout be patient brother.

When you mean sperm level was Zero are you saying (0 sperm when you nut?) or Zero when doc do the test ?
Sorry if it might sound like a stupid question

Semen analysis they found zero sperm on the slide.

497 days later we have blood confirmation we are having a baby!

Congrats Brother!!

very happy for you guys !!

so what happen?...tell us more

Congrats, man!

Awesome!

497 days later we have blood confirmation we are having a baby!

This is my goal as well brother. Please leave more details.

Get Shredded!
Hey I'm curious was it normally conceived or was it insemination? It the ipv?

Ivf. First round failed. Second round we are 6 and a half weeks in. Fingers crossed. Back on trt with embryos frozen. Also froze two separate sperm sample and they will stay frozen until I'm dead

good luck brother!

how much have you spent? , if you dont mind me asking...

good luck brother!

how much have you spent? , if you dont mind me asking...

Our insurance covers it 100% after she meets $2,000 deductible. Deductible was met easily. My HMG was 50$ a month and HCG was about $14 a month. Fairly inexpensive for us. I had to buy 5 doses of HMG at $88 each until insurance approved it.

Our insurance covers it 100% after she meets $2,000 deductible. Deductible was met easily. My HMG was 50$ a month and HCG was about $14 a month. Fairly inexpensive for us. I had to buy 5 doses of HMG at $88 each until insurance approved it.

thats pretty cool.

keep us updated brother!

Healthy baby boy born 12 days ago guys. Feeling blessed. Thank you all for giving me support along the way.

Nice job. Congrats. There is hope. I already have one and he's plenty but pretty sure we will want another soon and I will need to zap my balls back from the dead somehow.

WOW! Awesome!

Sounds like you'll be on clomid for awhile.. All good I just had a clomid baby
What Clomid dosage were you on? If he kept you on it for a prolonged time, I'm guessing it was a fairly light dosage, (perhaps 25mg daily or less).

Congrats Man !

love this happy ending storys

Congrats bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What Clomid dosage were you on? If he kept you on it for a prolonged time, I'm guessing it was a fairly light dosage, (perhaps 25mg daily or less).

No clomid

HCG HMG arimidex

Full details are in the thread

hello from thailand you have 10mg powder fore sexdrive injekt in penis name is Carvajekt nice day Anders.

Back