• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sperm zero after 6 months off

Get Shredded!
IMO drop all exogenous hormones and try again. have you guys ever thought of adoption? depending on your state, you get a tax break and and state pays for 3 months off to bond with the child. also the child gets free college thats a huge stress for families coming up with college funds

Crazy extensive background checks though.

It's an unfortunate consequence of getting big. Semi-regular use of HCG may have saved you. I had 19 million with good quality after being on 2 years, (including 2 deca cycles) actually I was still on test and bold cyp when I took the semen anaylsis. I would take 500iu every 3rd day and leading up to the anaylsis I upped the frequency to 500iu 3x/wk. I was using mostly Giant Labs HCG. No clomid, fuck that stuff. Lol

Look up ifbb pro Greg Doucette video on pct. he explains How hcg works. You need to blast it first then taper off.

Healthy baby boy born 12 days ago guys. Feeling blessed. Thank you all for giving me support along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great bro!!

Back