• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sperm zero after 6 months off

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck bro..All will work out in the end..And i think its a good idea to follow the endo ..Worst case scenario you do some future experimenting on your own..Doubt that will be needed though bro..

Keep us posted on the outcome..

We want a detailed log on how many times a week you guys are having sex,,how,,when ,,where,,pics vids etc..

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off
i do not condone the use of aas or drugs..Do your research & stay safe

Hahaha. Thank you brother. First person to actually make me smirk a little at the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Labs had my testosterone at 84 and he said LH was .5

He is starting me at 1,500 Iu hcg 3x week and pulling labs after week 4. He wants my testosterone at 400-500. After testosterone is at 400-500 he will wait 2 months and order semen analysis.

If this doesn't work after several months HMG is next.

He gave me option of either clomid or hcg. Said both together is redundant.

Based on me having sperm in previous semen analysis he said he is confident this is going to work.

I start hcg today

They put me on HCG and TRT. I was up to 1,500 iu HCG three times weekly.

Do you know what your T levels are?

Labs had my testosterone at 84 and he said LH was .5

He is starting me at 1,500 Iu hcg 3x week and pulling labs after week 4. He wants my testosterone at 400-500. After testosterone is at 400-500 he will wait 2 months and order semen analysis.

If this doesn't work after several months HMG is next.

He gave me option of either clomid or hcg. Said both together is redundant.

Based on me having sperm in previous semen analysis he said he is confident this is going to work.

I start hcg today

=)

It will bounce back after you keep blasting hcg for a few months. Take ZMA every night also get some D-[FONT=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif] aspertic acid. This will help jump start you. [/FONT]

It will bounce back after you keep blasting hcg for a few months. Take ZMA every night also get some D-[FONT=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif] aspertic acid. This will help jump start you. [/FONT]

I'm going to only do what he says. With my b12 shots. That's it. I give up on playing doc.

Yes I tried DAA and clomid and nolva and hcg and vitamins and tribulus and etc etc. now I'll only do his protocol and when I get the wife prego I get to play doctor again. M
:winkfinger:

Yup. You called it brother. I feel a lot better about this situation

Thank you all for your support.

You are very welcome just keep the HCG flowing brother.

After a month doing hcg 1500iu 3x week

Testosterone at 450
E2 at 40

Doc wants me to add 1 mg arimidex daily. Bloods in another month and semen analysis in three months from now.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!

Testosterone at 450
E2 at 40

Doc wants me to add 1 mg arimidex daily. Bloods in another month and semen analysis in three months from now.

That's way too much Adex brother but I would fill the script =)

Are you sure that's daily?

You are almost there man...

Are you guys still trying during ovulation days?

That's way too much Adex brother but I would fill the script =)

Are you sure that's daily?

That's what I said to him as well. I told him on 300 mg of cyp I usually take half twice a week. He said you can take half daily if you want. However he wants me to take it every day.

You are almost there man...

Are you guys still trying during ovulation days?

Yea still trying. Looking like we will do IVF though. That way I can hop back on when fertile. I smoke cigars and have a feeling they are going test metabolites. Stresses me out.

That's what I said to him as well. I told him on 300 mg of cyp I usually take half twice a week. He said you can take half daily if you want. However he wants me to take it every day.

Say goodbye to your E2 and sex drive........

I'm bumping this to learn. Hope it all work's out though brother. Thanks for sharing all of your information bro.

Say goodbye to your E2 and sex drive........
I know man. I'm going to have to call him about that if it's the case. I may do .5 or .25 mg daily. Definitely not 1 mg daily. That's WAY too much.

I'm bumping this to learn. Hope it all work's out though brother. Thanks for sharing all of your information bro.
Yea brother. Always have to share info and experiences. That's why these boards are here IMO

Testosterone at 450
E2 at 40

Hey Bro,

1mg a day of anastrozol seems a little high? Maybe I am missing something, please correct me if I am wrong. My former urologist who started me on HRT had initially told me 1mg Arimadex (anastrozol)/day. Next bloods E2 wash crashed... But everbody is different and react different, best of luck my friend....

Last edited:
Hey Bro,

1mg a day of anastrozol seems a little high? Maybe I am missing something, please correct me if I am wrong. My former urologist who started me on HRT had initially told me 1mg Arimadex (anastrozol)/day. Next bloods E2 wash crashed... But everbody is different and react different, best of luck my friend....

Yea 1 mg Ed is very high. He changed it to .5 Ed. Still a little high IMO

IML Gear Cream!
0.5mg EOD is where I would start but don't worry. Your doc will waste your time and make the adjustment down the road. LOL

94 days on hcg. Had semen analysis done today and semen is still zero.

Yea 1 mg Ed is very high. He changed it to .5 Ed. Still a little high IMO
He wants it high because estrogen levels provide negative feedback. He wants your estrogen low, not in the middle of the range or high.

Don't get discouraged. Just about everybody is fertile again after 18 months off steroids.

Producing sperm is not an overnight process. It takes about three months from when FSH tells the balls to produce. That would not have happened on your first HCG shot, or your second. HCG does not mimic FSH. This takes some time. Be patient.

Did they test your T levels? You need T to produce sperm.

That sucks brother! Did you ever have your sperm checked before trt and cycling?

Keep the faith, brother.

Pain is your friend.

Back