Marvels PSL sponsored log

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

So this week was pretty bad. Starting with last Thursday we had a plumbing issue that was outside of my knowledge base causing us to need a plumber which ended in a huge bill. Also found out our water pressure was double the amount recommended so we need to install a pressure regulator soon as well as finding out the whole house needs to be repiped asap. So stressful, but then over the weekend my check engine light came on and my engine began clicking. So I bring it into the dealership to find out the next day there is burnt oil in my spark plugs and oil in the pistons. Long story short I now have to get a brand new engine for my truck I purchased used less than 3 years ago. Stress level to the max. I missed a couple days of cardio and lifting, the loss of motivation due to stress was high. Hower I did get back into my groove yesterday and today. I somehow still loss weight even with the break and eating some off plan comfort food. I'm hoping the rest of the prep can be relatively stress free and we got all the bad luck for 2019 out of the way.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel3203 View Post
    So this week was pretty bad. Starting with last Thursday we had a plumbing issue that was outside of my knowledge base causing us to need a plumber which ended in a huge bill. Also found out our water pressure was double the amount recommended so we need to install a pressure regulator soon as well as finding out the whole house needs to be repiped asap. So stressful, but then over the weekend my check engine light came on and my engine began clicking. So I bring it into the dealership to find out the next day there is burnt oil in my spark plugs and oil in the pistons. Long story short I now have to get a brand new engine for my truck I purchased used less than 3 years ago. Stress level to the max. I missed a couple days of cardio and lifting, the loss of motivation due to stress was high. Hower I did get back into my groove yesterday and today. I somehow still loss weight even with the break and eating some off plan comfort food. I'm hoping the rest of the prep can be relatively stress free and we got all the bad luck for 2019 out of the way.
    Best to stay with workout when stressed . Especially the cardio . Nothing we can do about all the things that are thrown at us- only thing we can control is how we react -Luck-OD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Things have been going more smoothly this week. In fact I probably kicked the intensity on cardio up a notch because of missing 2 days. Currently I think this is the leanest I've been at 15 weeks out, ever! Recently I've been having trouble posting pics thru the tapatalk app. Is anyone else getting this? If so is there a fix?

Currently running 700 mg test e weekly and 400 mg EQ weekly. Most of my lifts are consistently progressing and haven't had to change out a lot of exercises. I'm glad to be back in my groove. Cardio is up to 30 mins fasted morning cardio every day and 30 mins cardio after lifting 5 days a week. I'll try to include some check in pics again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Bad news to report, my string of bad luck continued. I tore my pec about a week and half ago. This was the same pec that I tore 9 years ago that started my bodybuilding. I have surgery scheduled for Thursday. As you can assume prep is over. Its taken me this long to come to terms and write this update because I was really bummed. I felt I was on course for my best look to date. So now the focus has shifted, I plan to do my best to recover well but as speedy as possible. During this time I will rethink my chest training as well as my training as a whole. The goal after recovery will always be to add muscle but I have to do it the safest way possible. By the time I recover fully I should have a brand new baby or close to it. So when that time comes I'll have to see how everything fits together with training and being a parent. I'll keep logging so hopefully you stay tuned for my recovery logs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,340 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel3203 View Post
    Bad news to report, my string of bad luck continued. I tore my pec about a week and half ago. This was the same pec that I tore 9 years ago that started my bodybuilding. I have surgery scheduled for Thursday. As you can assume prep is over. Its taken me this long to come to terms and write this update because I was really bummed. I felt I was on course for my best look to date. So now the focus has shifted, I plan to do my best to recover well but as speedy as possible. During this time I will rethink my chest training as well as my training as a whole. The goal after recovery will always be to add muscle but I have to do it the safest way possible. By the time I recover fully I should have a brand new baby or close to it. So when that time comes I'll have to see how everything fits together with training and being a parent. I'll keep logging so hopefully you stay tuned for my recovery logs.
    that sucks man... sorry to hear that.

but congrats on the baby! First kid? If so, your priorities will shift, bodybuilding will still be important to you. But everything happens for a reason. Take this down time to focus mentally on what you want your future to look like. Itíll all fall in place bro.

good luck man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,340 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím curious tho.... what were you doing when you blew your pec tendon ? What do you think was the main cause? Just trying to avoid any future bullshit myself lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    937 Posts
    Rep Points

A good run of bad luck. Sorry to hear of your troubles. But hey, sounds like you got a kid n the way. That's something exciting to look forward to. Keep us all posted on how everything goes in the future. Good luck marvel.
    Mymonsterlabs.com
    For current promos, sales and discount codes please get ahold of a monster representative

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Currently I'm 1 week post operation. Nothing major to report, as far as I know surgery went well. I did find out my first pec tear was different than my current one. My first was a tear in the middle and was sutured back together. This tear was complete rupture of the tendon from bone. So they drilled 3 holes into my humerus and reattached the tendon. I'm hoping to get cleared to get back to cardio after my post op follow up in another week. Currently I'm only using 250 mg test e weekly from PSL. Once I get cleared for cardio I plan on adding hgh back in will still try to lean out some while I recover. Still unsure of how I will proceed once I can lift.

Thanks for the kind words and support. I was bench pressing 225 both times it tore. So my advice would be to eliminate flat barbell bench in your exercise selection.
    Last edited by Marvel3203; 08-22-2019 at 08:05 AM.