• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Marvels PSL sponsored log

Some more tim under my belt and feeling good, trained some clients and enjoyed my weekend.

Added in some more carbs after my check in last week. Currently protein is 370, carbs are moving up to 225 and fat is 56. Looking forward to seeing what the new calories do. Time to get in some really good work outs before the gym becomes over run with resolutioners. I'm all for people improving themselves but you should also learn gym etiquette. I'll avoid certain places for the first 2 months of the year just be able to get in and out of the gym in my normal amount of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Great log sir keep up the great work brother!

Thank you gonna do my best, it's difficult around the holiday with friends and family.

On a bit of different schedule this week due to work but actually getting in some good lifting. Being able to hit my weak areas 3 times this week. Now though I'm having to keep telling myself to stick to the plan. Starting to feel like my legs are losing size. It's probably a not actually happening, most likely I'm just evening things out but when your legs have always been superior it's hard to realize coming into balance will mean that they won't look as huge even though you haven't lost size.

Weight hasn't gone up lately even though strength has so hopefully it's a short plateau then I can start moving up again. Conditioning is pretty constant over the last month or 2, time to just keep grinding and downing the meals.

Plan on hitting my third back workout in 7 days tonight. Going to hit some low volume stuff with a really high rep finisher. My total volume for back this week will be 37-40 sets. I'm pre planning because we are going to a friend's birthday party on Saturday and have the feeling Sunday will be an off day. I hit adductors twice this week also and won't be hitting them tonight because it was painful putting on my pants this morning lol. My goal for the next few weeks is to keep hitting upper body hard and to bring up itensity on legs. Balance will do me good but I love torturing my legs. Plus it'll help when my mind is playing tricks on me and I think my legs are shrinking.

Yesterday I got a much need rest night. Been really pushing in the gym. Even when I told myself to do a light work out I'd push the envelope. I see guys around me improving so I want it just as bad. But there's only so long that you can do that without ill effects. So I'll enjoy tonight get back at it for 2 more days then see if I can get in a work out while out of town for the holidays.

Tonight I had good chest and lower body session. Hit some PR'S so I'm excited. Now time to feed the growth.

Well as I expected I caught a cold. Have a bad sore throat and minor cough. Took yesterday and today off. Then we fly out for Christmas tomorrow. Going to try to get in at least one workout while on 4 day vacation but only if I'm feeling better. No need to prolong this cold.

Haven't updated in awhile because of holiday vacation and trying to enjoy it. I say try because I was sick the whole time, been sick for a little over a week. Finally went to see the doctor which I hate doing. I have an upper respiratory infection so I got cough medicine and an inhaler. I'm cleared to do cardio but nothing else so I guess last night's back and shoulders session wasn't a good idea lol.

Not much progress has been made on my upper respiratory infection. In fact a small step back occurred yesterday. I got either food poisoning or a stomach virus because I had it coming out of both ends. I haven't hit the gym since last Tuesday. I'm really hoping I can get back in this weekend or early next week. But I can't make any guarantees because if I start back to soon I'll set myself back even more. I have kept up with my injections even though it feels like a waste. Hopefully I can get healthy soon.

So it's my first day being able to eat regular food again which is great. I also got a full night of sleep last night without waking up to stomach problems or coughing. Just this small amount of progress is exciting. I'm going to get my first day of lifting in this weekend in awhile. Going to listen to my body, going to go in with a plan but then just see how it feels. No need to over do it and prolong things but need to get back in and do something. Going to be a struggle to not push intensity to soon but I'm craving the progress. Wish me luck.

First weekend back in the gym and it felt great. By great that means Saturday I couldn't do as much volume as I wanted and definitely didn't have all of my strength back but getting back at it felt good. Then Sunday I was stronger and could do more volume but forgetting my inhaler at home was a mistake, after my last set of squats I had to take longer than usual to get my breath back. I also dropped the weight on these because I'm just getting into again as well as working on my form. I'm setting up a little bit wider and getting deeper in my squats then I did before. I'm sure I'll be back to where I was before Christmas in a few weeks. The soreness is back and I love it. Ended up losing about 8 lbs of bodyweight but getting everything back on track should allow me to get back to where I was and further soon. Time to finish this blast cycle strong so I can cruise and try to hold onto as much new muscle as possible.

IML Gear Cream!
Everything is beginning to roll back to where it was pre-sickness. I'm not setting PR's each week like I was before but the numbers are climbing back to where they were. I'm still sticking with the same core lifts so I do have past numbers in my training log but I'm having to reassess some. My stomach issues are gone but the upper respiratory infection is still there so I keep my inhaler close. I do believe within a week I will be back to hitting those weekly PR's. I have about 2 1/2 more weeks on my blast cycle where I'm using 200 mg test cyp, 150 deca and 100 EQ 3 times a week. This combo right here helped me not to lose anything while u was sick. Hopefully I can throw on some grams or ounces of new mass before transitioning to my cruise. Also time to talk with PSL about getting the log. I've been very luck and very appreciative for the opportunity they given me so far. Great company and quality products.

Last night was a rest night and it was definitely needed. I've hit my volume goals for the week and really felt like I'm back to progressing. Tonight is gonna be a low volume high rep back and shoulder workout. The main goal is to it all rep ranges and just top off the weekly volume for those muscle groups. I also have a busy weekend and some client training. This will help transition me into the busy weekend and if I end missing a workout or having to go lower volume because of time restraints I can still feel on schedule.

This weekend didn't go exactly as planned, I ended up using Friday and Saturday as a rest day. I had a client cancel on me Sunday morning but I was already at the gym so I got in a really good high volume back and shoulder workout. Then I had Monday off for the holiday, I usually take Mondays off but since I took Friday and Saturday I went in a did some chest and lower body. Also a really good workout hit a new PR on hammerstrength bench press. Even did some prowler pushes for cardio at the end. Tonight is back night again plan on getting back into deadlift rotation. Going to take tomorrow off because I may have a niece to meet.

I did something this week I probably haven't done since prep. I worked out 4 days in a row. Normally I don't like to do that in the off season so I can be rested, recovered and as strong as possible for my next workout but life called for it. My new niece should be here today. Since we weren't sure when my sister would go into labor I wanted to make sure I could go see her asap when the baby was born. Now that I've gotten in my minimum number of workouts I'm ready for whatever life throws our way. You can't always plan for it but sometimes you get out of your normal groove to make room for other important things. Last night I did chest and lower body. Really hammered my quad sweep doing platz duck squats on hack squat and narrow hack squats for 4 sets of each. These 2 one after the other will be a staple for me moving forward, great feel, pump and soreness in right areas.

This weekend was a mixed bag got in a very good intense back workout. I planned on hitting chest with a client on Sunday but they were under the weather. So instead of risking getting sick again we called off the workout. So I decided to take the day off. I grocery shopping and a family event to go to so that became my day. Ate some great bbq and spent some time with my new neice. Got groceries done and then ending up chilling with friends and meeting a new one. Plan hitting chest today and legs tomorrow. My week is a little off schedule so may do my quad sweep workout again tomorrow because I truly enjoyed the pain and idea of building my sweep even more. This cycle is coming to end so I'm still trying to crush some PR'S but also enjoy life. Towards the end of this year I'll begin cutting for early shows next year and before I know it bulking fun will be all over. I'll need to be back at 100% skipping certain things so that I can be fully focused on winning my first overall.

Everything is rolling along nicely this week. Slow progression is better than no progression. However my nutrition has been off. I'm getting calories in but I'm not sticking to my meal plan. With my job this week and other life curveballs I've haven't been the best in that aspect. As always training is fun and nutrition is the hardest part. Next week I plan on focusing on that more so I can truly judge if calories need to go up. I do have some other good news, I was able to get into contact with PSL. We are agreeing on terms to continue my log thru my next cruise and blast cycle.

Had a killer back and shoulder workout last night. Did 4 really good sets of seated laterals using 35s for 10-12 reps. This may not be huge but for me it is I really need more width in my upper body so back in shoulders are a big focus this off season. The steady progression on laterals is a key indicator for me because I'm very strict about my form.

I haven't touched on ancillary stuff in awhile so today I want to go over blood pressure. I think this is an important thing to keep track of while blasting and sparingly during a cruise. High blood pressure can lead to stroke and other health issues. There are some pretty cheap blood pressure monitors on the market today. I've had my bp checked probably 4-5 times the last 8 weeks and it's consistently in the 120s/70s which is normal. To have that bp while on my biggest cycle ever is good news. I can push the envelope even a little more when necessary, plus my water and sodium intake is on point. Get your bp checked and get your aas from PSL.

Had a great back and shoulder workout last night. We chose the more mainstream gym since I had to stay late to work and my entire week may be like that.

It was packed but I was still able to get done what I wanted to. I haven't done a training write up in awhile but here's what I did:

Bent over wall ez bar row 4 x 8-10 (use a wall or column to prevent leg drive)
Lat pull down 3 x 8-10 last set rest/pause
Hammerstrength plate row (upper back focus) 4 x 8-10
DB row 3 x 10-12
Standing cable lateral 3 x 10-12
Neutral shoulder press machine 4 x 10-12
Bent over rear cable fly 4 x 15
DB upright row 3 x 15

I also had one of the staff members tell me I can't have my small drawstring bag on the workout floor. I'm talking about one of those small ones that's like a sack, I had my phone, wraps and log in it. I didn't like that because at minimum having that stops me from losing shit.

Just tried to add my latest check in pics and says my file is over the forum limit. Anyone have any tips?

So I've got some bad news. On my way to leg day on Wednesday evening I got into a car accident. It was freezing rain. I hit an icy spot and crashed my truck into a concrete barrier. I ended up rupturing my patellar tendon and just had surgery to have it reattach on Friday. Do the plan is to start this cruise taking a couple weeks off of legs but still doing as much upper body a possible. I'll be running 300 mg test per week as my cruise for 10 weeks. Should be around that time I start lifting legs again . I'm going to progress even with this cappy situation.

Still currently healing. My tendon surgery went well. My knee is still immobilized for the next couple weeks. The pain is still there but I'm in the process of weaning myself off. My current plan is still on except I may extend my cruise by a couple weeks. I currently using 300 mg Test E at 100 mg per injection 3 times a week. I plan to try to workout 2-3 times next week. That will consist of purely upper body. I'll find whichever machines I can still get good leverage and stability in without my legs and stick with those. That could mean only using 2-3 machines until I'm out of my brace but I'll still push for overload on those. Lastly tomorrow I plan on ordering Tb500 which is a healing peptide. The protocol I have is for tb and bpc but bpc is a localized injection so the effects only work in the area where you injected. Tb is more systematic, so until I get my bandages off and fill comfortable injecting near the tendon tb50 will have to do. Realistically if it even just gets me to 100% 2-3 weeks sooner I'll be happy.

Get Shredded!
Still currently healing. The healing peptides I was planning on using are out of stock. My knee is still immobilized I'm hoping I can get some time out of the knee immobilizer after my post op appointment. The pain is still there but I'm completely off pain killers. My current plan is still on except I may extend my cruise by a couple weeks. I currently using 300 mg Test E at 100 mg per injection 3 times a week sub q. I made it to the gym last night. I can't drive I'm at the mercy of others to make it there. Whenever my fiancée feels like she wants to go I'll tag along. Last night's workout:
Single lat pull down machine 4 × 15 40 60 80 100
Flat row machine 4 x 15 60 80 100 105
Single underhand machine pull down 4 x 20 40 60 70 70 drop set
Single arm chest press machine 4 x 12 40 60 70 70
Chest seated cable fly machine 4 x 15 30 30 35 40
Seated lateral machine 4 x 10-12 15 20 20 25
Seated 1 arm shoulder press 3 x 15 25 30 35

They say no news is good news. Guess that could be used here. Haven't worked out this week yet, went to look at some vehicles this weekend. The hardest part of this injury is the loss of independence. Before I could just go and work out whenever I wanted, now if my fiancée has to do work from I'm there to. Can't even go grocery shopping. Healing peptides are still out of stock except for some smaller amounts of the tb500. So I'm going to grab some this weekend to start doing something until larger quantities are available. I've severely cut back on my food intake since my output is lower. My conditioning is holding but I know I need to start stimulating the muscle soon to I'll regress. It's all a work in progress and very frustrating. Still on my cruise of 300 mg Test E weekly.

Another couple of days down and closer to being healed. I ordered some tb500 only to be emailed a couple days later saying it was on back order. I'm really not catching any luck with this knee. Still not getting to the gym regularly but that's the way it currently. Once I can drive again it's on. Even though legs will be a no go I will be killing my upper body. I know some movements will still be on hold like deadlifts but I'll find my way around it to progress. Did some house cleaning yesterday which worked up a good sweat. I'm not to worried about strength levels but I know it'll take a little bit to get my lungs back once I can get in the gym regularly. Hopefully we can carve out some time this week in my fiancée work schedule to make it to the gym.

I was able to get in the gym Monday night and get a good session in. I felt it in my chest and back the last couple days. I'll attach the workout below. Still waiting on my peptides, getting a bit frustrated. I keep getting promo codes from the company about the products I ordered but still don't have my original order. We are planning on going to the gym tonight as well. I have my first physical therapy session in about a week, definitely looking forward to that.

Single lat pull down machine 3 × 10 80 100 120
Flat row machine 3 x 12 100 115 125
Rope straight arm pull down 4 x 15 40 50 55 55 drop set
Chest press machine 4 x 10 100 115 130 145
Chest seated cable fly machine 4 x 15 35 40 45 50 Rest/Pause set
Seated db laterals 4 x 12 15 20 25 30*10
Seated neutral shoulder press machine 4 x 10 60 80 90 100
Cable laterals (knee) 3 x 15 20 20 25*12

This weekend I was able to go to the gym I was on my way to when I had my accident. This is more of a competitor type gym so it was nice to be back in that atmosphere. I'll place my workout below. I have my first physical therapy session this week as well. I've also started to get back on a meal plan but with less carbs since my output is still pretty low. I'm definitely looking ahead to when I can drive and train whenever I want to. If I have time this week I plan on laying out my plan for the next couple of months till I do leg workouts. I'm currently still running PSL test E at 300 mg a week. I do subcutaneous injections of 100 mg 3 times a week. I've also added in 500 iu of PSL hcg weekly. This is only refill the testicles from the atrophy of doing synthetic Testosterone. I'm not trying to restart my normal test because that won't happen as long as you are still using synthetic test. However there's a theory that using hcg during cruises a couple times of year can help if you ever plan on going off or are looking to up your chances of male children while on cycle.

Plate loaded row (neutral )3 x 6-8 110 135 155
Leverage lat pull down 4 x 8-10 70 85 100 110
Hammerstrength single low row 4 x 8-10 40 50 60 70 rp
Seated chest press machine 3 x 8-10 135 150 165
DB incline 4 x 10-12 40 50 60 60
Seated db lateral 4 x 10-12 20 25 30 30*11
Seated strive shoulder press 4 x 8-10 160 180 200 210*9
Single rear Pec Deck 3 x 15 45 60 75

Been a busy week. I wasn't able to make it to the gym but was still able to progress in my recovery. I finally got my tb500 I'm currently using 4 mg a week split up into 2 doses. I went to my first physical therapy session. It was really simple and first step sort of things. They measured my current range of motion on the injured side along with my range of motion on the other side. No need to push for a range with the injured knee I can't get with the other. I have 45 degrees in my injured side and 113 in the other. My main steps are a couple of exercises I done every day multiple times which are assisted knee flexion and some quad holds. Nothing earth shattering but if I can get to 90 degrees I'll be close to driving soon. Lastly it was a busy week because it was also my birthday so we went out a little more and a few more cocktails then usual and enjoyed life. This isn't something I normally do when training for bodybuilding because of what you need from your body. However this also helped me feel more normal due to the injury.

View attachment 25689

Still hectic times with work, doctors appointments and life. We did make it to the gym this weekend. My chest is still sore from Saturday. I doubled my range of motion last week I found out from physical therapy. This week I have my last appointment with my surgeon and he could possibly clear me to stop wearing the immobilizer and start driving. All these will help me get back to normal as well as settle some chaos in my current situation. Everything else is proceeding as best as possible.

Neutral machine row 3 x 6-8 115 130 145
Single lat pull down 3 x 6-8 90 100 120 drop set
Single underhand lat pull down 3 x 8-10 85 100 115
Single straight arm pull down 3 x 8-10 40 50 60 RP
Hammerstrength flat press 3 x 6-8 135s 145s 145*7
DB incline 4 x 8-10 55 60 60 65
Seated db lateral 4 x 10-12 25 25 30*11 30
DB front raise 3 x 12 15 17.5 20
Cable lateral 4 x 12 20 25 30 35 RP

Quick update, got cleared to drive again and stop wearing my knee immobilizer. Celebrated by going to the gym to do some chest and shoulders. Workout at the bottom. Went to PT today, got some new exercises to do for recovery including stationary bike with no resistance. This weekend we are also going truck shopping. I won't be able to fully get back into the swing of things till I have my own vehicle. Once I do I'll get back in contact with my coach and start ramping things up as much as I can.

Hammerstrength flat press 4 x 6-8 155s 160s 165s*6 165s*3 135*3 (per side)
Hammerstrength incline 3 x 6-8 90s 100s 110s (per side)
Seated cable fly 3 x 8-10 60 70 80 RP (RP = Rest pause)
Standing db lateral 4 x 8-10 30 30 35 35
Seated db military press 4 x 8-10 60 60 65 65
Cable lateral 3 x 10-12 35 40 45 RP

I am now a driver again. I purchased a used truck this weekend. Spent all day Saturday looking but found what I wanted. Had to pay more monthly then I wanted but it's a good buy. Then on Sunday dealt with a main lone back up most of the day. Monday had my personal mechanic look at the vehicle to find that the front differential fluid needs to be replaced so now I have to bring to the dealership this weekend to have them look at it and most likely change it for free. Then add on the being super busy at work and you have some full days. However I did talk to my coach check ins start back on Monday. I'll start back on a multiple times a week lifting plan minus legs on Saturday. While also slowly increasing calories while still on 300 mg of test e weekly.

Back