• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Marvels PSL sponsored log

IML Gear Cream!
Tonight I finally get back to lifting, feel about 80-90% but it's my deadlift deload so that should help to. Hoping to have a stress free holiday weekend. Gonna mix in some water park fun, some family and friends, heavy lifting and call it good.

So a quick update, I'm taking an extra unscheduled day off today because I injured myself riding a mechanical bull yesterday lol. Our employee bbq was cowboy themed. I even said to myself don't do it you'll get hurt but after seeing a few people do it I decided to go for it. I strained my adductor on the right side squeezing to tight to stay on. Feels better today but decided to take an extra day.

Second I've decided to start a mini diet this weekend. I'm gonna get back on track by cleanup my nutrition first before adding in extra cardio or taking away calories. It's the little daily cheats that need to go first. Been enjoying life and pushing weight now it's time to get more serious.

You had a mechanical bull at your work party... Man that's just asking for a work comp loss. Let me guess there was booze there also? Well good news if you have to go to the doc work comp will pay for it.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I caught up with family and friends, even hit the strip club with the fiancée. I didn't stick to my nutrition tho. So the rest of the week is about executing on my nutrition because I'll start a mini diet next Monday. Also did my fantasy football draft. Got all the fun and games out of my system, time to get serious.

- - - Updated - - -

You had a mechanical bull at your work party... Man that's just asking for a work comp loss. Let me guess there was booze there also? Well good news if you have to go to the doc work comp will pay for it.

No booze, back to about 90%

Good to see your leg is feeling better.

So today is an off day from lifting, just so happens it worked out perfectly. We have an appointment up north and there is a national level bodybuilder that owns a gym and trains people that has wanted to train my fiancée and myself. He gave us a great deal so we are gonna have a session with him. Don't know what I'm training yet. This is huge for me because I haven't been trained by someone in 3+ years. Since I switched from my first coach I've always done my own training & programming. So this will be pretty much brand new. Excited and stressed at the same time. I've been working on upping my intensity so hopefully I make a good impression. You always want validation from those you respect above you.

Still running my 240 mg of test cyp from PSL. That's 60 mg EOD sub q. Really liking it my go to now for cruising. PSL gear is really helping grow even a little on my cruise.

This weekend ended up being really good training wise. Really stepped out of my box on Saturday. The back session I did with another national level bodybuilder was intense, we did a lot of reps and a lot of drop sets.I felt like puking a couple times. I definitely feel the workout in a good way. Sunday I trained one of my clients at a new gym so I did some stuff I'm not use to but really pushed myself. Today is an off day that I definitely need, I'm wrecked from the intensity of both days. I'm also executing better on my nutrition and have check in tonight.

Quick update: I'm following all the olympia hype for sure. It's gonna be interesting. I'm pretty sure Phil has 1st locked up but 2-10 is gonna be the battle I'm waiting to see. And no I don't think Kevin will be top 10.

Everything is cruising along nicely (word play). Executing nutrition better with 1-2 cheat meals here's 1 that's pretty clean. Orange chicken that isn't sugary at all. Can't wait to train tonight, seeing others at the top compete or get ready to compete gets me motivated.

One thing I've noticed lately is how my legs and feet feel. My feet get sore pretty quickly with a lot of standing my legs seem to tire quickly as well which is weird because I was doing over 2 hours of cardio during prep. I assume it's just the added weight and my body adapting. I noticed it while at my job today. Bit if that's what it takes to be massive I'll deal with it. I can see how I want to look and I'll work tirelessly and deal with the adapting that comes with it. Feeling good on this mini diet and my cruise dose of test cyp from PSL.

Today I get back in the gym after taking 3 days off. I felt it unmotivated and a little run down Sunday and Monday. Some people preach that those are the days you need to train, I disagree to an extent. If I was prepping then yes I'd go in and get it done but in the off season I think there is more room to listen to your body. Beginners should however go in on days they are suppose to. But once you get to the intermediate or advanced level you have to know your body. I needed the break now I'm ready to hit the gym hard again.

Quick update, I've lost 6 lbs so far during my mini diet. I want to hopefully drop another 4-6 over the next 2 weeks. After that I'll go back into a caloric surplus along with higher dosages of AAS from PSL. All I've done for the mini diet is focus on eating on plan better, increasing cardio time a bit and not as much rest during lifting. I can lift as much doing shorter rest periods but the goal right now is losing some body fat.

Get Shredded!
I'd like to talk a little about insecurity during phases when you are looking to improve. Adding muscle or even dropping body fat can take time. But I'll focus more on the muscle, to me this takes the most patience. I stress to my clients if you put in the work, eat the food and recover you'll get the results. I stress using a log book so that you can see in writing that you are using progressive overload. If you doing all of these, if the weight or reps are going up the muscle will follow. Yet I still needed assurance from my own coach that he saw improvement. He assured me he did. That's where a coach you can trust and you know won't blow smoke up your ass can come in handy. I think it's fine to have those moments of insecurity or unsure because you really care about your goal. If it was easy or you didn't really care you wouldn't worry about it.

I was super busy the last couple days at work haven't been able to post my usual amount. So I'm taking a minute today to reflect on consistency. Sometimes you get the best results from simply showing up when you are supposed to. You don't need the perfect diet, perfect training or perfect aas plan. You just need to show up train your ass off, stick to a nutrition plan and stick to a basic aas plan with gear that's properly dosed and quality like PSL. That will get you farther then haphazardly following a so called perfect plan.

So the most recent supplement scandal does hit close to home. I have a practically full tub of intra md. It has also been my go to intra since it was released. I don't think it will make or break me because your whole food meals, training and AAS is far more important. It does upset me that people are so willing to scam over another person, makes it hard to trust people. So I'll be replacing my intra md with hbcd from true nutrition, keep this cruise going for another two weeks using 210 mg PSL test cyp weekly. Will go over my next blast cycle soon

Been a couple days since I posted. That's because life has been hectic. Day job is crazy busy and my fiancée and I are having issues. When you and your significant other are arguing it makes everything intense. Haven't been able to hit the gym since Tuesday. Hopefully I can go tonight, this next week I'm bump my dosage up to 400 mg test cyp in preparation for my next bulking cycle. I'll lay that out next post going to be one of highest off season cycles yet. I think I'm ready my training intensity is getting higher each work out and my nutrition taste good and gives me what I need as we add more carbs every couple weeks.

The last two days have been off days. However on Saturday I did an muscle activation therapy session. We focused on imbalances and getting the right muscles to fire. After which I had a really good back workout. It was high rep day and I got a good pump which is hit or miss sometimes. Then Sunday we went to a concert. Got a little out of my box and some drinks and let loose. This week I bump up my AAS dose to 400 mg test cyp total. Then next week I start my blast cycle. The first 4 weeks will be a weekly doses of 600 mg test cyp and 400 mg Deca. Then on week 5 I'll add in EQ to keep gains rolling. This is a fluid plan so changes may happen but the one constant is quality gear and AI from PSL.

Today is an off day and I definitely need it. I'm sore all over. I did a try trial run of the training plan I'll use during my next blast. I'll be following a low volume high frequency approach. I put together my own plan using theories from Jordan Peters. In this plan most weeks I'll hit back and shoulders 3 times and everything else once or twice at most. The trial run was just to see if I could have the intensity needed to leave nothing in the tank in low volume. I've always been a high volume guy so I'm stepping out of my comfort zone to hopefully improve more then if I stayed in it.

Been another hectic couple of days since my last update. I attended the funeral of a family friend which was stressful and argued with the fiancée over wedding plans. I'm starting to think agreeing on wedding details probably breaks up a lot of couples lol. But let's focus on the positives. I started my blast on Saturday with 300 mg Testosterone cyp and 200 mg deca all from PSL. I did one shot into my upper glute, it was smooth going in but now remember that oil knot feeling. Gonna have to get back into massaging area after injection or split up injection volume. I also started a new training program focused on bringing up my back in shoulders while at minimum maintaining size or adding a little on everything else. It's a low volume high frequency approach. Back gets hit 3 times everything else twice.

Short update today work has me swamped but I haven't been too stressed to train. I've stuck to my plan and trained the days I was supposed to. I'm getting soreness in my back that I've never gotten before. The first back day is heavy nothing above 10 reps with a muscle round set to finish then the second day is high reps nothing below 12 reps with a muscle round set to finish and tomorrow (the third day I'll go back to heavy. I'm slowly feeling the affects of higher dosages. Add some weight with no loss of conditioning so most likely water weight. Libido is increasing, that is one thing that I've always been able to use as a good barometer for test levels. I'll get estrogen tested in 4-5 weeks for sure and possibly Testosterone level too.

Everything is running very smoothly so far. I'm on my 2nd week of the current blast cycle. One thing I've noticed and always hated was the knot in the muscle from the oil after injection. I always want to minimize this whenever possible. So I decided that when I add in EQ at 5 weeks I'm going to switch to a 3 times per week injection schedule. I also dislike feeling like a pin cushion but I dislike the knots in my muscles more. You always have to do what's best for you. Some guys have no issue injecting 3 ccs into one muscle group. I prefer not to go over 2 ccs. Since these are long esters I really could do 2 or more injections and keep a good baseline. This sport is all about individuality don't be afraid to buck the norm if it works for you. Gonna do my best to post up current macros and tonight's back workout tomorrow.

Last night's workout
Rack Chins bodyweight x 15 bodyweight x 15 bodyweight x 13
Orange band single cable row 3 x 15-20 60 60 60
2 phase straight arm rope pulldown 3 x 15/failure 95 95 95*14
Leverage lat pulldown 1 muscle round 6x4 10 second breaks 95
Super set
Standing smith press 4 x 10-12 135 135 135 135*10
DB Laterals 4 x 15 20 20 20*13 20*11

Reverse Pec Deck 4 x 20 65 65 65 65
DB lateral 1 muscle round 6x4 10 second breaks 30

Arc Cardio HIIT level 2 12 mins

Macros are 400 protein, 175 carbs, and 60 fats.

IML Gear Cream!
Quick update I went out this last weekend and really lived it up. I don't normally drink or party but decided it was time to have one of those nights. Man did I pay for it. Ended needing an extra day to recover. Getting back on plan and trying to make progress today.

Everything is back on track and moving in the right direction. I have no idea how people can do that on a weekly basis. Training has changed a bit I'm still hitting back 3 times a week but now my chest days also include lower body. I took this exact strategy from fortitude training. 1st day is legs in the 6-12 rep range, 2nd day 15-25 rep range and 3rd day us Muscle Rounds. Then you repeat. It's still a low volume high frequency approach. I'm also adding in 4-7 sets of adductor. My main goal for this training cycle is back mass and adductor mass. If I can add those it'll make a big difference to my physique. I'm still on 600 test cyp and 400 deca from PSL for another week before I add in EQ. Really looking forward to seeing what EQ is like, I've never ran it before.

Had a productive weekend getting things done and hitting the gym. Trained with some clients and had an overall good and productive time. But hit a snag once the work week started. Stress from work and some personal issues are looming so the last couple days have been off. Didn't get in my intended macros and taking an extra rest night tonight. I plan to get back on plan tomorrow and hit back in shoulders Wednesday and Friday. It's a long off season gotta take some me time too.

Everything is still going smoothly, this week I start adding in 200 mg of EQ. I'm currently sitting at 249 lbs. This is the leanest that I've ever been at this weight and I'm probably lifting my heaviest ever as well. I have check ins tonight so hopefully I can post some update pics tomorrow. I've been crazy busy at work and even took work home for the weekend. I had to readjust my meals because I was missing calories due to time constraints. We'll have to see if the new strategy works. Also hoping to get some time to go a little in depth on a BB topic this week if I have the time. Other than that enjoying my off season and the results I'm getting from PSL gear.

So coach is happy with my check in pics. Getting a little better of a v-taper. The focus is still on back and adductor mass. Also I made mistake this week I added in 300mg EQ. So total weekly is 1.3 grams of PSL gear.

Today I wanted to speak a little bit about gym drama. Maybe it's just my spot or maybe it's any gym that you are a regular at. But you get to know people and you see their lives change around them. I've always done my best to not speak ill of anyone, even when you see low down stuff. It's not my business so keep it moving. Then some people love to share the gossip they heard. It's all so fun because you would think people in this sport would be adverse to judging others because we get judged so often. I do my best not to, if there's no innocent victim let everyone live their preferred life. Treat the gym like a tool to forge your physique not the end all be all social event.

Things are rolling smoothly. I'm doing 3 injections a week. Each injection is 200 mg test cyp, 100 mg EQ and 150 mg of Deca of PSL gear. Really liking my results tgat im getting. Sitting at a good 251, my leanest 251 ever. Getting in 4-5 workouts per week it is off season so if I miss one I won't freak out because life does happen.

Nationals was last weekend and I saw a friend and fellow gym goer get his pro card. I'm very happy for him and it stoked my fire. I've watched him grind year after year. He has good genetics but isn't one of those guys where it comes easy to him. To see that really gave me hope that it was possible for me. With continued effort, work and consistency I could get to his level. Then once I'm there leave it up to the judges. Gonna put up some PR numbers tonight in the gym I can already feel it.

Now that the holiday is over its back to the grind. I took an extra rest day on Wednesday had a bit of a headache and fell asleep for nap after work. So I listened to my body and relaxed. I even did a good job not over stuffing my face. I'm pretty sure I didn't go that far above my usual caloric intake. Yes the macros are completely off but one day won't do any damage. I made sure to tell my clients to enjoy the day as well. Now I look forward to tonight's back workout, shooting for some new PR'S. Whatever it takes to get this back to grow.

This weekend didn't go as planned. I felt very tired on weekend. Which usually means you me that I'm getting sick. So instead of pushing it and actually getting sick I took 2 extra days off. Some might say it's overly cautious but to me it makes more sense to be preventative then does to be reactive. So tonight I plan on getting back on the right track. It's deadlift day so a great time to get back to pushing the limits.

Got back on track the last couple days. Adjusted my training plan to better fit my current life instead of chasing a plan that wouldn't really work for me. Now my minimum is 4 days per week of lifting with more volume on my back days. If I can get a 5th day in I'll do back a 3rd time with low volume. I noticed that 5th day was getting very difficult to make it to recently, so instead of feeling like I failed each week I made adjustments. This is key in bodybuilding whether it's adjusting for life, recovery or whatever it may be, you have to do what works best for you. Now I haven't adjusted my cycle that is still showing me good results on growth and leanness. PSL gear at 200 mg test cyp, 150 mg deca and 100 mg EQ 3 times a week. My largest cycle ever. I had to switch from Nolva to arimidex this week because I started getting nipple sensitivity and felt like my estrogen was probably getting a little high.

The new change to training seems to be working currently. It's only been a short amount of time but I already feel better about how the schedule works. If I make the 5th day great if I don't I just grind hard on the 4 that I do. Hit a new PR last night on deadlift 365 lbs for 14 reps. My goal is to pull 600 lbs for 2-3 reps before my next prep. So I'm on my way. A max chart I use has my current 1 rep max in the high 500's. Gonna keep on my basic incline towards all of my goals. Hopefully I won't hit too many strength plateus over the next year.

Back