• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wife Catching Up

IML Gear Cream!
i have been hammered by hard openings a few times. Especially bad when I had a PC9 on my head. Strong 170 (copy of saber1) even had a pocket on slider and got my ass handed to me. Got a Big Air Sportz Lotus Max night and day difference in openings. Tried a Katana but to ground hungry and wasn't jumping enough to be proficient under that wing.

The highest performance canopy at the time when I started was a PD sabre; I had a sabre 170. Funny how people were soo afraid of zero P fabric at that time. Then the Stiletto came out and u had to have 1,000 jumps just to demo one, started with a 150, then 135 and ended up with a 120. At the end was jumping a velocity 102, was a rocket ship with my 2.3:1 wing load. Man those were some good times. Witnessed some gruesome deaths and injuries though... lost some friends to the sport too, still losing em, had to go to another funeral this year.

Last edited:
The highest performance canopy at the time when I started was a PD sabre; I had a sabre 170. Funny how people were soo afraid of zero P fabric at that time. Then the Stiletto came out and u had to have 1,000 jumps just to demo one, started with a 150, then 135 and ended up with a 120. At the end was jumping a velocity 102, was a rocket ship with my 2.3:1 wing load. Man those were some good times. Witnessed some gruesome deaths and injuries though... lost some friends to the sport too, still losing em, had to go to another funeral this year.

i have lost a few as well. Lost one almost ten years ago at Perrine Bridge. These funerals are worse than family funerals. Never jumped a velo but got several friends that swear to them.

Pic of the wife taken today, just her everyday shape, actually on vacation in Mexico and eating like a pig...lol. and she's been off everything but OTC supplements for 3+ months.

Not bad for 51yrs old.

Attachments

• IMG_20161112_093153_01.jpg
    IMG_20161112_093153_01.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 72
At least she doesn't have to worry about PCT.

She looks fantastic and at 51, mindblowing.

Thanks Dannie.
Seeing your post reminded me, she did start back on Pharmacom hgh couple weeks ago, 1iu bout 4x week. And she's a month in on the testosterone/estrogen pellet for hrt from her doc.

Back