• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AP line

Kind Mathers

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else running alpha pharma? If so share your experience.

Currently on
100mg Ed tren ace
25mg ED test Prop
120mg ED var

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just started some pre workout suspension
100mg testopin
50 mg androxine

only 3 shots so far, but i can feel it for sure

I have run plenty of AP gear. It's very good gear IMO. I don't think you'll find to many people that thinks it's bad.

just started some pre workout suspension
100mg testopin
50 mg androxine

only 3 shots so far, but i can feel it for sure

I forgot that I'm on 50mg androxine as well.

Gonna try pharma mix 5 when I run out tho

AP is the way to go. usles you are a brokster. DG is the rolls royse when it comes to domestic.this is
how its done , you get whet you pay for ,

aa0fc201-6c75-47f4-a2b2-e2c92e327169_zpsp2hi611n.jpg

Damn, that's a haul. Thanks for posting.

AP is the way to go. usles you are a brokster. DG is the rolls royse when it comes to domestic.this is

Damnnnmnnnnn that's why they out of stock lmaoooo

I've had to go with pharmacom mix 5 cuz of u lol

Ohhhh shit I didn't realize the primo on top. I'm about to pic primo back up. I stopped cuz I thought my primo might have been EQ

Ohhhh shit I didn't realize the primo on top. I'm about to pic primo back up. I stopped cuz I thought my primo might have been EQ

yeah i'm just finishing up some other brand primo, then i'm gonna crack open the alpha's.
waiting for more testobase to come back in stock too. i like the fact they dilute it in 2mls of water. zero pain and smooth as silk

IML Gear Cream!
yeah i'm just finishing up some other brand primo, then i'm gonna crack open the alpha's.
waiting for more testobase to come back in stock too. i like the fact they dilute it in 2mls of water. zero pain and smooth as silk
This Testobase has been hard to come by. I finally got some from him. It was interesting to see that's its diluted in 2mls. My first couple pins I still split them up, but no pip. AP water base test and tren (Androxine) are very good products. First big thing for me....the Testobase doesn't plug slin pins. Good stuff!

Let us know how you like the Alpha-Pharma primo. Have you ever used primo before? A-P has been consistently good for me for years. Supposedly there are counterfeits coming out of Bulgaria. All the ones that I saw complaining bought it from another source (overseas). If you can please do a labmax test on the primo. At least then you can make sure that it has actual primo in it. I really want to run primo for a year straight so I stocked up. After just 4-6 weeks my hair really started shedding. No other AAS I've used has done that. Not masteron, dbol, tren, etc.

Let me know asap on the primo. I just got a hold of pharma mix 5 from Alan this week. Pretty crazy pip but maybe cuz I shot it in my delt twice. Will try quad today.

Let me know asap on the primo. I just got a hold of pharma mix 5 from Alan this week. Pretty crazy pip but maybe cuz I shot it in my delt twice. Will try quad today.

I am on real lab tested pimo now.. so I know whats its like. I heard
primo kills ur hair , but I shave my head so I wouldn't know.
I will start the ap in 2 weeks

I wanna send this AP tren to get it lab tested. Where do you send it? And how much do u send?

I wanna send this AP tren to get it lab tested. Where do you send it? And how much do u send?

didn't we talk about this before? I send in my urine to test for metabolites.
it doesn't tell you the concentration unless its nandralone.
anyway tren is very easy to tell if its legit just by results

didn't we talk about this before? I send in my urine to test for metabolites.
it doesn't tell you the concentration unless its nandralone.
anyway tren is very easy to tell if its legit just by results

Yea for the primo I remember. Im getting good results but since I bumped it up I was expecting more sides and results

The best way to use Pharmacom mixes is to mix them with something like Testosterone Propionate or Boldenone Undecylenate. 1ml of each

The best way to use Pharmacom mixes is to mix them with something like Testosterone Propionate or Boldenone Undecylenate. 1ml of each

Right now I just been pinning 1ml straight. Great pre workout tho

I think I like androxine better. Maybe I try 1.5ml of the mix 5

Get Shredded!

Just curious what's ur pre work out pin? 50mg Androxine and 100mg teatobase?

Just curious what's ur pre work out pin? 50mg Androxine and 100mg teatobase?

exactly . 50 mg adroxine and 100 mg testo base. takes up a 3ml syringe. i use a 25gauge 1 inch in the shoulder an hour before i train.
shit hits hard . at about 1,5 hours .. i would like to take it a lil sooner but my schedule doesn't let me,

exactly . 50 mg adroxine and 100 mg testo base. takes up a 3ml syringe. i use a 25gauge 1 inch in the shoulder an hour before i train.
shit hits hard . at about 1,5 hours .. i would like to take it a lil sooner but my schedule doesn't let me,

Perfect! That's what I'm gonna do soon as DG restocks. I'm taking mix 5 from Alan now it's good. I was just loving the 100mg(2ml) androxine

Back