• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Staynattybruh's first cycle log. The beginning.

IML Gear Cream!
I think it was just experimenting. I never get a pump from 5-8 rep range. It is great for adding weight to the bar and strength increases, but I felt like something was missing. This way I get to do both.

I am trying out insulin right now, and the pump is even more magnified, so something just felt right about trying it this way, still getting the heavy weight and then pumping up the muscle with higher reps, forcing blood into the muscle, aided by gear and insulin to transport nutrients into the muscle.
Holy shit yeah that gave me the biggest pump of my life hahah. Yeah i like that a lot. I even did it for my db flat bench. Have you noticed anything it specifcaly does? Increase strength , size, hypertrophy etc.

Next cycle TD
Test prop x 4 100mg/ml
Winstrol x 1 100mg/ml
Eq x 1 200mg/ml
100 tabs of anavar 20mg tabs
cd2a669c82b3cb44b114eb361cfdc2d0.jpg

My buddy says i should just test the waters with winny so low dose for 8 weeks and that i only need 200mg/ml a week. I always hear at least 400. Any thoughts guys?

If anyone has any suggestions for next cycle let me know. I bought this because it was only 200$. Figured wtf not ya know?

Next cycle TD
Test prop x 4 100mg/ml
Winstrol x 1 100mg/ml
Eq x 1 200mg/ml
100 tabs of anavar 20mg tabs

My buddy says i should just test the waters with winny so low dose for 8 weeks and that i only need 200mg/ml a week. I always hear at least 400. Any thoughts guys?

That winstrol seems to be water based. It may be pain in the ass pinning it every day and also it's easy for injection, it takes much more effort to manufacture sterile water based steroids, not many labs are capable of doing so. If you aren't sure, you can always treat it as oral suspension and drink it. 0.3ml on oral syringe = 30mg etc.

Anyway here's how I'd incorporate some of those products in your current blast.

WeekTest ETest PAnavar
9300mg e3.5d----
10-12300mg e3.5d50mg e2d40mg ed
13--100mg e2d60mg ed
14--150mg e2d80mg ed
15------
16 start PCT

Holy shit yeah that gave me the biggest pump of my life hahah. Yeah i like that a lot. I even did it for my db flat bench. Have you noticed anything it specifcaly does? Increase strength , size, hypertrophy etc.
Well, I have been adding size and strength lately, but it is hard to tell what is doing it. test, deca, tren, hgh, slin altogether right now, plus lots and lots of chicken and rice.

Well, I have been adding size and strength lately, but it is hard to tell what is doing it. test, deca, tren, hgh, slin altogether right now, plus lots and lots of chicken and rice.
Damn. Wish i had the money for a cycle like that. How's hgh? Ive heard good things but the quality of muscle ypu gain isnt the best. And slin seems scary to use. Feel like id get fat as fuck using it to. Hahha.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I've been crazy busy with work and have little time between work, the girl im seeing and the gym. Still been going hard and added in var at 60mg a day. For the last 4 weeks. Will update when i can.

How's hgh? Ive heard good things but the quality of muscle ypu gain isnt the best.
I don't really know. I started it so I could use insulin and keep fat off, so I have not really used it long enough to notice a difference in muscle or quality of muscle.
And slin seems scary to use. Feel like id get fat as fuck using it to. Hahha.
I was worried about that, too, but I seem to have actually gotten leaner, which was unexpected. As for growth and strength, though, it feels like my first cycle all over again.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I've been crazy busy with work and have little time between work, the girl im seeing and the gym. Still been going hard and added in var at 60mg a day. For the last 4 weeks. Will update when i can.
Just make sure to post pics from the beginning and end of the cycle.

I don't really know. I started it so I could use insulin and keep fat off, so I have not really used it long enough to notice a difference in muscle or quality of muscle.
I was worried about that, too, but I seem to have actually gotten leaner, which was unexpected. As for growth and strength, though, it feels like my first cycle all over again.

Just make sure to post pics from the beginning and end of the cycle.
Hell yeah brother sounds awsome and of course will def include before and after pics.

Where do you guys keep your gym talk to keep fresh? I have like 8 blocks of it and i keep one in some Tupperware to take to the gym but the other 7 blocks idk where to put.

FitNotes Workout - Tuesday 9th August 2016

** Deadlift **
- 405.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 405.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 405.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 405.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 455.0 lbs x 5 reps

** Lat Pulldown **
- 160.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 160.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 180.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 195.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Rack Pull **
- 225.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 225.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 260.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 270.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Seated Cable Row **
- 160.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 160.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 180.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 180.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Dumbbell Hammer Curl **
- 30.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps

** EZ-Bar Preacher Curl **
- 65.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 65.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 75.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 75.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Seated Incline Dumbbell Curl **
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps

FitNotes Workout - Thursday 11th August 2016

** Flat Barbell Bench Press **
- 315.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 295.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 295.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 295.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 295.0 lbs x 5 reps

** Incline Dumbbell Bench Press **
- 100.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 100.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 110.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 110.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Incline Dumbbell Fly **
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Front Dumbbell Raise **
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Lateral Dumbbell Raise **
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Cable Face Pull **
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Barbell Shrug **
- 85.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 85.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 85.0 lbs x 10 reps

** EZ-Bar Skullcrusher **
- 75.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 75.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 85.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 85.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Rope Push Down **
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Lying Triceps Extension **
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps

Chest is getting way strong got damn

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Chest is getting way strong got damn

Dude fuckin tell me about it. No idea why either. Wish my skwaats will improve like that but due to be in the military and having to run so much i can only skwaat once a week or i wont recover at all.

Dude fuckin tell me about it. No idea why either. Wish my skwaats will improve like that but due to be in the military and having to run so much i can only skwaat once a week or i wont recover at all.
Are you after strength or size?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Strength. Im eating a slight deficit. Im trying to lose bf while gaining some strength. Working very well.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I've had some major family issues that required me to leave the country im currently in to see my 13yr old little brother. Possibly for the last time...due to that my gym time has been few. Ive gotten in when i could but not as optimal as i liked. Same with the diet. Didnt totaly throw it out the window but not as good as i liked. I'm back on the grind but my mind is def not 100%. Ill update when possible and will do before and after pics at the least when i finish the cycle. Thanks for following this far guys.

Id also like to take some time to wish you all a healthy and happy life and never take your loved ones for granted.

Last edited:
Is there a new log somehwere

Back