• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stimulant

Razr_69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any leads on where to get ephedrine? Looking to use while preparing for comp and really lacking some energy!!

Appreciate the help! I'm assuming orally would want to take about an hour before as compared to an injection. Any idea on good starting dosage for someone? I'm 219 currently 12% bf

Any leads on where to get ephedrine? Looking to use while preparing for comp and really lacking some energy!!
SFY Osel amps are top notch..Very clean product...

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

If you get pill form you can make your own stacker 2.

Used to do this old school before they came out with it. Read about it on muscle media magazine.

1 25 mg ephedrine.
1 250 mg aspirin.
1 caffeine pill.

Effects are 1 + 1 + 1 = 6.

Look it up. Each of these products potentiate the other in some way. Best fat burner going until they forced ephedrine off the market as a fat burner and stacker was forced to change the incrediants. Which didn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you get pill form you can make your own stacker 2.

Used to do this old school before they came out with it. Read about it on muscle media magazine.

1 25 mg ephedrine.
1 250 mg aspirin.
1 caffeine pill.

Effects are 1 + 1 + 1 = 6.

Look it up. Each of these products potentiate the other in some way. Best fat burner going until they forced ephedrine off the market as a fat burner and stacker was forced to change the incrediants. Which didn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why couldnt you do this with liquid E?

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com

Why couldnt you do this with liquid E?

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com

I suppose you could... I used to carry all three pills with me for easy dosing.

I guess the form it comes in doesn't matter so long as it is dosed properly. You are correct.

IML Gear Cream!
I suppose you could... I used to carry all three pills with me for easy dosing.

I guess the form it comes in doesn't matter so long as it is dosed properly. You are correct.

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com

Back