• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite bodybuilders of the 1990's thread.

rside

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was inspired in the 1990's by what i consider the perfect balance of physiqes and conditioning.Some will say that it was the perfect look in the 80's and even going back earlier.But for me that decade was wicked.

Flex wheeler i beileve should had landed atleast one sandow and the lines,proportions and over all quality was amazing.

Flex+Wheeler+(3).jpg

flex-wheeler-biceps.jpg

42271169601.jpg

Lets see your 1990's choices guys..

Leveron.Actually hard for me to choose between him and flex for me.

index.php

Dorian was something..smashed it even though his biceps were jacked up from tears.

Dorian is my all time favorite.

Not just his physique, which was kinda ugly compared to the guys he was competing against but, his mentality and way of thinking were great. No bullshit. No tricky this and that. Just hard work with perfect form, strict dieting and a killer mindset.

IML Gear Cream!
Definitely Dorian or flex. Dorian had one hell of a back!

Lee Priest.....true freak of the 90's....maybe he might come on PER radio for a visit...:):)

Have you contacted him yet? If not, I could definitely help.

i have asked one of the IronMag Radio team that knows Lee to reach out to him to see if he is interested.....Lee has always been one of my top favs of all time in the pro ranks....love the guys no bs straight forward approach....

i have asked one of the IronMag Radio team that knows Lee to reach out to him to see if he is interested.....Lee has always been one of my top favs of all time in the pro ranks....love the guys no bs straight forward approach....
That would be awesome to listen to. His youtube channel is fucking great.

Rangers lead the way

David dearth was one i allways liked as well back in the day when hotstuff and ultimate orange were the go to suplements...hotstuff had m1t and ultimate orange straight ephedrine

David_Dearth_14.jpg

Shawn 1998 posing was one of my favorite routines ever. he really had an incredible ability to showcase his build in the best way possible. I honestly dont think anyone has ever been able to display themselves quite like Shawn, he had an incredible ability of minimizing all his weak points while simultaneously magnifying all his strong suits. Incredible Bodybuilder.
Shawn was one of my fav. good size and great symmetry

shawn-ray.jpg

Shawn 1998 posing was one of my favorite routines ever. he really had an incredible ability to showcase his build in the best way possible. I honestly dont think anyone has ever been able to display themselves quite like Shawn, he had an incredible ability of minimizing all his weak points while simultaneously magnifying all his strong suits. Incredible Bodybuilder.
To bad he's a dickhead.....

Mike Matarazzo !!!

Greg Kovacs !!!

Last edited:
Back