• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What does you church say

Church what the hell is that

God doesn't exist, only stereosonic.

In god we gainz ...so pinth thy aas and feelth the pump my children .....

gear is ok only if you want to get swollen to beat the shit out of the infidels.and of course if you have kids you have to let the priest fuck em

As long as you donate double the money you can do anything you want and God will forgive you.

IML Gear Cream!
My Church is non denomination and to be honest I have never heard them speak of steroids. I have heard them speak of Alcohol and hard drugs but as for what I can see they all good with the roids:winkfinger:. Plus our Pastor has 4 sons all High School athletes if that makes a difference IDK.

The church is a control device used to shame us into living somebody else's values. They do it by using our inability to conceive mortality, creating the false promise of another life if we comply with their standards. Most people can see this but out of fear question their own logic.

It's the worlds oldest scam.

My girl's dad is a pastor of a big Church. She couldn't care less about my gears usage.

If the church ever tried to come at me, I would come in, in the dark of the night and jack all the band equipment,

Then about six months later put out a killer mixtape and make them millions nigga. Come back give them the double bird while grabbing my nuts!

I can see it now seattlesbest spitting a gangsta rap while playin the organ ......:p

My girl's dad is a pastor of a big Church. She couldn't care less about my gears usage.

If the church ever tried to come at me, I would come in, in the dark of the night and jack all the band equipment,

Then about six months later put out a killer mixtape and make them millions nigga. Come back give them the double bird while grabbing my nuts!

I can see it now seattlesbest spitting a gangsta rap while playin the organ ......
I have been told, I excel on the skin flute..

Doesn't matter what the church says, only matters what you feel is right. How does you taking steroids harm anyone else?

Last I checked they didn't have steroids 5000 years ago. So the only way they could even say anything about steroids is if they took one of the passages and twisted it to their own viewing. Like the vast majority already do.

The church is a control device used to shame us into living somebody else's values. They do it by using our inability to conceive mortality, creating the false promise of another life if we comply with their standards. Most people can see this but out of fear question their own logic.

It's the worlds oldest scam.

The scam is to brain wash them early before they reach the age of reason, then they're on the hook for life.

GEARZ!

I go to the Church of Iron home of the patron Saint Gainzzzzzzz
So it's encouraged

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Get Shredded!
Mormons. They are the ones that scare me. I have worked with quite a few over the years. Strange people with strange views. They are the most cult like out of all of them no doubt.
and honestly I'm not singling them out because I don't like them, they just creep me out. A rather pushy crowd they are.

My wife's family is jehova witness. They party like rock stars, just no holidays are observed. They don't include us in their church stuff though.

My wife's family is jehova witness. They party like rock stars, just no holidays are observed. They don't include us in their church stuff though.

My dad is a jw. It's bizarre but I just ignore it.

Well, we all have free will and every church observes and interprets what is right and wrong so if it is a personal question then just go with what you feel is right because in regards to being illegal, not every law within County, state and federal levels ever make sense. It is all about individualism.

Back