• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Severe pip

Postal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got some crazy ass pip. From a fuckin bee. Just went for a ride on the Harley, shouldn't have worn shorts. Fuckin bastard flew up my shorts and stung the shit out of me. Cock sucker

Who the fuck wears shorts on a Harley did you have ever your flip-flops or boat shoes on.

Who the fuck wears shorts on a Harley did you have ever your flip-flops or boat shoes on.
Sorry I'm not one of those pussies with full blown leathers that think that shits gonna protect them if they get hit by a fuckin car. I wear a helmet, usually. But I like to enjoy my ride, not sweat my ass off

Just giving you shit I don't wear leather unless it's cold but roadrash sucks and so do pipe burns on bare legs.

I learned to appreciate a nice set of kevlar impregnated jeans, boots, jacket and gloves after sliding on the asphalt a couple times with shorts on. However I was riding sport bikes. Yeah, very young and dumb.

I learned to appreciate a nice set of kevlar impregnated jeans, boots, jacket and gloves after sliding on the asphalt a couple times with shorts on. However I was riding sport bikes. Yeah, very young and dumb.
A couple times? Damn

Got some crazy ass pip. From a fuckin bee. Just went for a ride on the Harley, shouldn't have worn shorts. Fuckin bastard flew up my shorts and stung the shit out of me. Cock sucker

I did a full stoppy once at like 40 mph...stung by a wasp in the ass through jeans. I grabbed a fist full of brake and clutch and basically threw my bike down into the Rd and ran into someone's lawn ripping off my jeans like someone stuck my ass cheek with a hot poker.
The guys I wss riding with were very confused and I'm sure passing motorists were as well...and amused.

Get Shredded!
I did a full stoppy once at like 40 mph...stung by a wasp in the ass through jeans. I grabbed a fist full of brake and clutch and basically threw my bike down into the Rd and ran into someone's lawn ripping off my jeans like someone stuck my ass cheek with a hot poker.
The guys I wss riding with were very confused and I'm sure passing motorists were as well...and amused.
Lol that's how I was. I was riding with my wife and she freaked out cause I slammed on the brakes to pull over.

I had a new girlfriend like 25 years ago and I finally met her parents over at their house. The father immediately started talking bikes and gave me the keys to his. It was a giant 1,300 CC cruiser so I took it for a ride. As I was coming back I saw a bee coming right at me at neck level and it went right into my shirt and stung me instantly. It hurt like a motherfucker but I was like 50 feet from their house so I just kept driving. I felt really awkward bringing up the bee sting so I just thanked him for letting me ride the bike and we went inside to eat lunch. As I was sitting at the table I started to feel real dizzy and I was sweating. I thought maybe I was going to pass out or I was having an allergic reaction so I mentioned the bee sting. They were pretty concerned but within minutes I felt better. I will never forget that day. LOL

I had a new girlfriend like 25 years ago and I finally met her parents over at their house. The father immediately started talking bikes and gave me the keys to his. It was a giant 1,300 CC cruiser so I took it for a ride. As I was coming back I saw a bee coming right at me at neck level and it went right into my shirt and stung me instantly. It hurt like a motherfucker but I was like 50 feet from their house so I just kept driving. I felt really awkward bringing up the bee sting so I just thanked him for letting me ride the bike and we went inside to eat lunch. As I was sitting at the table I started to feel real dizzy and I was sweating. I thought maybe I was going to pass out or I was having an allergic reaction so I mentioned the bee sting. They were pretty concerned but within minutes I felt better. I will never forget that day. LOL
Lol I don't think that's how the ending was. All that buildup just to play it off like it was nothing? Did you break out the epi-pen?

Lol I don't think that's how the ending was. All that buildup just to play it off like it was nothing? Did you break out the epi-pen?
No, I had just met them and the whole thing felt awkward. They were super nice people though.

I'm laffin at this because this is like hardcore introvert problems

Back