• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster primo test Winny oh my!?!!!!!

Lol well I went real heavy on the incline...I don't like to go heavy even on flat on my tenth Ren I felt a pull and a sting so it was hurting bad....i had 3 deep tissue massage in the last week and had my wife walk on it (which has helped in past) it's much better ...i loaded up on growth bcaas's and rest plus nutrition....But I'm at 75percent and learned my lesson...
Just because I can put the weight up I'm not gunna ,it's not what I train for any way.

ironlion@securenym.net

Chest day today
Menu:
Proviron
Dex
Test c
Deca
HGH
Tren base
Next week is my last week w long ester I'm moving to
Npp and test prop

Then my last 8 weeks will be tren A test prop I'll drop proviron and use mast p
HGH of course and winny
At least that's the plan...And I'm not going to be using super high doses it's all about nutrition ,training and cardio
So far so good!!!

ironlion@securenym.net

Chest day today
Menu:
Proviron
Dex
Test c
Deca
HGH
Tren base
Next week is my last week w long ester I'm moving to
Npp and test prop

Then my last 8 weeks will be tren A test prop I'll drop proviron and use mast p
HGH of course and winny
At least that's the plan...And I'm not going to be using super high doses it's all about nutrition ,training and cardio
So far so good!!!

ironlion@securenym.net

I likes it 👌

Hello .....
And this thread ends here it's been a fine run and I had an excellent time...
But I will be running an 8week prop and bop log for Uncle Z.
I'd like to thank Monster labs for all the support and gainzz got to know some Bros I may have otherwise not.
I still stand by the quality of gear and the awesome customer service Monster has and continue to supply..... I do have a few vials of test I'm gunna put in the shelf for the future ..... Thanks
DRD

ironlion@securenym.net

Go kill it with Uncle Z brother !

You know ill stop by 💪💪

Awesome job brother...i know you will kill the log over in the uncle A forum. Thanks bro and keep up the good work!

B/P

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

I dropped a few CCs for you this morning Brother. .

💉 💦💦

😓😉😉💪

Gonna miss you logging here bro! Will be following your log over there for sure. As always, show us how its done bro.
Well I will be posting in the new log daily,by all means please post there as well any log can be interesting and even fun as long as we feed off each other...It's like,uhhhhh ,synergy bro.
Lol

ironlion@securenym.net

Well I will be posting in the new log daily,by all means please post there as well any log can be interesting and even fun as long as we feed off each other...It's like,uhhhhh ,synergy bro.
Lol

ironlion@securenym.net
For sure man. When's the z log gonna be up?

Back