• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

It can happen fast

HughJassol

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the Mrs went into a rut 2 months ago. As most probably know she's a pretty good athlete. Training and diet alway on point. She was just felling lethargic, strength down. Not making any gains, to the point I told her it looked like she was almost regressing and overtraining. I convince her finally to go get a check up and gave her a list of things to tell her Dr she wanted testing. She said basically she had to demand them. Hell she's almost 41. Well wouldn't you know it. Her Test had tanked, her level was 10. According to the Oxford Medical Journal that is the test level of a 70yo woman. Vitamin D down, DHEA low. Funny the Dr said all the levels were fine and in range. She was not happy and asked me what could be done. Well I was going to just put her on TRT with Cyp but when she listened to me explain the different esters she decided to try Prop.

Protocol will be 7mg EOD. Along with I added 5iu Vitamin D and 25mg DHEA to her normal supplements. She did her first yesterday. No problems, she did notice her shoulder was a little tender right at the point of injection last night but nothing major.

Big thanks to Sheriv and my Private Guy for looking over her labs and what I wanted to do!

She has tried Var and runs Grey Tops 2iu ED. Possibly will run 10mg VAR in the future along with the Prop but I told her she had to wait at least a month for us to make sure she has no problem with it.

This won't be a log but I will update it with how she's doing.

20uagyf.jpg

Hope yall get it figured out... Eventually adding the Var with the other protocol you mentioned will give her a huge bump in her general sense of well being. So, the question I have is the Pic above now or prior to the problems she is having?
She is in excellent shape in that pic. Good luck..

So you are going to keep her on prop indefinitely ?

Why is her test level so low ?

guessing just age. no once she has run it for a while I will have her stop and see how she does. probably go to low cyp every 7-10days

The anti age clinics in my area script cyp 100mg once a month for females.
I think you made the right choice going with prop.

she looks amazing. I'm seriously Jealous of you

Good to hear, she looks great! Keep up the good work!

I think the test will definitely make her feel better... and once her DHEA and vit d is in optimal ranges she may not need the test...buy she may given her age and training levels

The average non type a training personality might be ok without the test but I think your wife will probably want to stay on a low dose.

IML Gear Cream!
Hugh , Sheri Are these tests you can get from labs md or something similar. Standard FHP maybe ? My wife has asked a couple times about it . I figure you used a dr just as a precaution .

I need to start researching stuff like this for wife in future.

Hugh , Sheri Are these tests you can get from labs md or something similar. Standard FHP maybe ? My wife has asked a couple times about it . I figure you used a dr just as a precaution .

Private MD Labs. This one is a good start
Female Hormone Optimization Checkup

Description:

Includes:
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) Sulfate
Estradiol
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I)
Progesterone
Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Thyroxine Free (FT4)
Tri-iodothyronine Free, Serum (FT3)
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy

Patient Instructions: No radioisotopes administered 24 hours prior to venipuncture. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results. Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy is not the same as calcitriol or 1,25 dihydroxy. Calcitriol/Vitamin D, 1,25 Dihydroxy must be ordered separately.

Private MD Labs. This one is a good start
Female Hormone Optimization Checkup

Description:

Includes:
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) Sulfate
Estradiol
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I)
Progesterone
Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Thyroxine Free (FT4)
Tri-iodothyronine Free, Serum (FT3)
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy

Patient Instructions: No radioisotopes administered 24 hours prior to venipuncture. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results. Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy is not the same as calcitriol or 1,25 dihydroxy. Calcitriol/Vitamin D, 1,25 Dihydroxy must be ordered separately.
Thanks bud .

Anytime bud. I was able to talk the Mrs into giving her Dr a list of what she wanted labs on. Told her to stand her ground if they wouldn't. The tested everything I asked but the IGF. This will work if thats not an option. its pricey at 256 before discount but with a woman its a necessity

Your girls a 10.

Your wife looks excellent! She gonna love the test, mine been on 20mg wk test E for 5wks now and feels great, raving about her workouts, setting PR'S in gym this week. 225 deadlift x3, 225 hip thrusts, 205 deep squat x4, 12 rep unassisted overhand pull-ups. She's doing the Bret Contreras HIT glute training, her glutes looking great, girls asking all the time about her glute training, several girls in gym now doing the Contreras program because of her. The black guys comment on her ass too, funny not one word from a white guy....lol

She's 50yrs old! Here a pic, been running light cycles of gear for a yr now, mostly var at 10mg, good results, her traps getting a little too big from all the deadlift in I think

So the Mrs went into a rut 2 months ago. As most probably know she's a pretty good athlete. Training and diet alway on point. She was just felling lethargic, strength down. Not making any gains, to the point I told her it looked like she was almost regressing and overtraining. I convince her finally to go get a check up and gave her a list of things to tell her Dr she wanted testing. She said basically she had to demand them. Hell she's almost 41. Well wouldn't you know it. Her Test had tanked, her level was 10. According to the Oxford Medical Journal that is the test level of a 70yo woman. Vitamin D down, DHEA low. Funny the Dr said all the levels were fine and in range. She was not happy and asked me what could be done. Well I was going to just put her on TRT with Cyp but when she listened to me explain the different esters she decided to try Prop.

Protocol will be 7mg EOD. Along with I added 5iu Vitamin D and 25mg DHEA to her normal supplements. She did her first yesterday. No problems, she did notice her shoulder was a little tender right at the point of injection last night but nothing major.

Big thanks to Sheriv and my Private Guy for looking over her labs and what I wanted to do!

She has tried Var and runs Grey Tops 2iu ED. Possibly will run 10mg VAR in the future along with the Prop but I told her she had to wait at least a month for us to make sure she has no problem with it.

This won't be a log but I will update it with how she's doing.

20uagyf.jpg

Damn man. Thankfully she has a good husband in you that looks after her like that. Age can really get ya.

A good PCP who will listen to you is hard to find. If that one isn't helping, find another. Good for her for standing her ground.

Your wife looks excellent! She gonna love the test, mine been on 20mg wk test E for 5wks now and feels great, raving about her workouts, setting PR'S in gym this week. 225 deadlift x3, 225 hip thrusts, 205 deep squat x4, 12 rep unassisted overhand pull-ups. She's doing the Bret Contreras HIT glute training, her glutes looking great, girls asking all the time about her glute training, several girls in gym now doing the Contreras program because of her. The black guys comment on her ass too, funny not one word from the white guys....lol

Here a pic, been running light cycles of gear for a yr now, mostly var at 10mg, good results, her traps getting a little too big from all the deadlifting I think, a lot sumo and regular in Contreras program, but her ass looking great, especially for 50yrs old! 5'2" 130lb

Double posted by accident. ........

Attachments

• 2016-05-20 06.07.53.jpg
    2016-05-20 06.07.53.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Showed the wife your pic of your wife. She's game for labs now lol.

No bloating. 3rd pin this morning. She is a little more aggressive and she says she can tell her workouts are better. Thinking this coming week if she's going to get sides it will be then. But I'm not to worried, keeping it low. 7mg EOD.

Good starting point for sure. Test is a game changer for mature women.

Good starting point for sure. Test is a game changer for mature women.

Yep my wife loves test, she feels excellent on it, better than any other aas she's tried, game changer for sure.

Still pinning 25mg/wk test E, and now 1wk of 10mg/day var. 1/2" 29g slin pin in the shoulders once a week.

Yep my wife loves test, she feels excellent on it, better than any other aas she's tried, game changer for sure.

Still pinning 25mg/wk test E, and now 1wk of 10mg/day var. 1/2" 29g slin pin in the shoulders once a week.
The key is finding the least amount of T to improve mood, energy, libido and performance while minimizing side effects. Once you are dialed in its magic.

The key is finding the least amount of T to improve mood, energy, libido and performance while minimizing side effects. Once you are dialed in its magic.

Couldn't agree more. I loved being on test c. Mood and libido were perfect. Energy and strength was the best I ever had. However, cycling off was tough. Now I'm learning to love this tpa. This shorter ester is something I'm not familiar with yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more. I loved being on test c. Mood and libido were perfect. Energy and strength was the best I ever had. However, cycling off was tough. Now I'm learning to love this tpa. This shorter ester is something I'm not familiar with yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With short esters there's a bit more active hormone per mg so usually total weekly dose can come down a bit. Cyp is incredibly comfortable in comparison though.

Back