• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

It can happen fast

IML Gear Cream!
she can do 185 for sets of 8, she'll be pushing further soon

box squats build power. the sitting action deloads the legs and glutes. they then have to refire to lift you off. take a lot out of you. great for pushing through a plateau

I definitely noticed how she deloaded the weight completely then rolled foward and slowly loaded back up, that's why I said it was the best technique I've seen, never seen someone deload completely and in such a slow controlled way. Her arch never broke either, was watching for that. The wife will be very interested to see this, you know she's on the Bret Contreras Glute Lab program, she flew out to Arizona to train with him personally a few months ago.

Last edited:
I definitely noticed how she deloaded the weight completely then rolled foward and slowly loaded back up, that's why I said it was the best technique I've seen, never seen someone deload completely and in such a slow controlled way. Her arch never broke either, was watching for that. The wife will be very interested to see this, you know she's on the Bret Contreras Glute Lab program, she flew out to Arizona to train with him personally a few months ago.

well her coach is a bodybuilder........... :)

well her coach is a bodybuilder........... :)

Lol.... yeah I hear you instructing her. Nice how you train her exclusively then do your training later. Do you train others or just the wife?

lots of good info in here

Mrs coming along nicely again

todays glutes/legs

Guess I'm too old school and been outta the loop too long....lol; just showed your video to the wife, she's done box squats, land mines and the others as part of the Brett Contreras program. Brett changes the program every 30 days and cycles through all the different exercises. Back when I was a personal trainer things were more basic, at least in my circles. Even at Coffee's gym which was a hardcore gym you didn't see a lot of the exercises you see today. I trained in late 80s early 90s though.

Last edited:
Not trying to come off sounding weird but the bench squats and deload are nice for the pelvic floor too- ditto for ass to ankle squats if a woman can learn to relax at the the very bottom
It's something her body will thank her for way later in life

Not trying to come off sounding weird but the bench squats and deload are nice for the pelvic floor too- ditto for ass to ankle squats if a woman can learn to relax at the the very bottom
It's something her body will thank her for way later in life

Wife always goes below parallel, ass to grass, her pelvic floor is still feeling good to me.....lol

Last edited:
Lol...well..it's more about how it will feel to her as she gets older..but ya.
Female pelvic floor is inherently weaker due to a larger cocyx to pubic symphysis space plus more shallow. It causes problems if not address

Nice work. Squats look good.

Try to post vid of wife, never done it through YouTube before.
Well I see it worked but it put that black bar on the side with the title, have to figure it out

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Great rhomboids .I think they're unusual to see

Bumping this thread with info. After reading all of this and learning about the signs of low testosterone in women, we had my fiancee get full blood work done from the doc including VIT d, all the thyroids and sex hormones and full blood panel. Turns out her test was completely tanked at 4, with testing done twice, once during her cycle and once off. She's 39. We've been talking about this for quite a while because she's been showing all the signs. Once we had confirmation her doctor refused to provide any assistance, so we did it ourselves. She's on 25mg dhea, 4000iu vit D, and 12.5mg Sustanon, started about a week ago. She's already feeling amazing and not having any sides yet. We're gonna have labs done in a couple more weeks to see where she's at. Gonna switch her to cyp soon at 10mg.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the valuable information in here!

That will put her in range for sure. If I remember right 25mg/wk put my wife at around 140. I'm not giving her test now because she wanted to give the pellet a try, had her second pellet put in today, last 3-6 months each.

Here's her bloodwork 6wks after her 1st pellet. Test 112; Range (14-76)

Attachments

• IMG_20170203_154313.jpg
    IMG_20170203_154313.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 47
That will put her in range for sure. If I remember right 25mg/wk put my wife at around 140. I'm not giving her test now because she wanted to give the pellet a try, had her second pellet put in today, last 3-6 months each.

Here's her bloodwork 6wks after her 1st pellet.
Wow that's pretty impressive for the pellet. Unfortunately her doc refuses to do anything about it so we gotta do it ourselves. All of her problems started when she had her uterus removed because it had fibroids. We're pretty sure it's still on her ovaries considering the wild hormone fluctuations she gets. Still trying to find an endo that will take her insurance. Thanks for posting that, it's something we'll look into when we find an endo

Wow that's pretty impressive for the pellet. Unfortunately her doc refuses to do anything about it so we gotta do it ourselves. All of her problems started when she had her uterus removed because it had fibroids. We're pretty sure it's still on her ovaries considering the wild hormone fluctuations she gets. Still trying to find an endo that will take her insurance. Thanks for posting that, it's something we'll look into when we find an endo

Once a week 10-20mg test E or C will keep her in range and feeling better. My wife may get tired of the pellet and go back on test C injections. Supposed to have limited physical activity for a week after pellet inserted, she hates that.

Once a week 10-20mg test E or C will keep her in range and feeling better. My wife may get tired of the pellet and go back on test C injections. Supposed to have limited physical activity for a week after pellet inserted, she hates that.
Yeah that kinda sucks. It's already made a huge difference for her, it's pretty crazy. Such a small amount too. Thank you for the info

Yeah that kinda sucks. It's already made a huge difference for her, it's pretty crazy. Such a small amount too. Thank you for the info

No problem... good luck

Back