• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shellsfit New Girlie Cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Keep up the great work! Looking like a star spangled beauty.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yea, i know

Must be the meds clearing my system..

Everything is going well. Not much change at this point. Only thing I've noticed is my body seems to be a little tighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 4 done. Things are still going great and I can't complain about anything thus far except the fact that I have to shave more frequently. With that being said I've decided to go back to 10mg ed on my Var dosage instead of the 15mg ed. I'm still sitting at 124lbs, which is 4 lbs up from when I started (4lbs is a big deal when your petite). However, I'm starting to see more definition and my strength just keeps going up.

Attachments

• Shellsfit02.jpg
    Shellsfit02.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 199
  • Shellsfit03.jpg
    Shellsfit03.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Shellsfit04.jpg
    Shellsfit04.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 198
  • Shellsfit05.jpg
    Shellsfit05.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 203
Look stunning
U taking testosterone also under Dr observation?

Get Shredded!
Look stunning
U taking testosterone also under Dr observation?

I was taking test c under doc supervision with my last two cycles. I decided to try the TPA this go around because I wanted to see the difference between the two esters and someone suggested it might be a better fit.

I was taking test c under doc supervision with my last two cycles. I decided to try the TPA this go around because I wanted to see the difference between the two esters and someone suggested it might be a better fit.

What was outcome u concluded, thus
Strength? Bloat? Water ?

Looking superb! Keep it up. Looking tan and chiseled ! i like the tassels! Thought i just saw you in a Hawaiian tropic commercial.

Jd is a smart cookie! He is usually right on the money!

What was outcome u concluded, thus
Strength? Bloat? Water ?

It's hard to tell at this point. Strength went up with both. Libido went up with both. Lol the TPA is a little milder on the libido. Cyp was crazy. I didn't bloat with either, but that's really hard to determine because I can bloat depending on the day and the food I consume. Now coming off Cyp was a bitch. My hormones were out of control for weeks so I hope the TPA is more gentle.

Last edited:
It's hard to tell at this point. Strength went up with both. Libido went up with both. Lol the TPA is a little milder on the libido. Cyp was crazy. I didn't bloat with either, but that's really hard to determine because I can bloat depending on the day and the food I consume. Now coming off Cyp was a bitch. My hormones were out of control for weeks so I hope the TPA is more gentle.

Sorry, having phone issues.

You could taper off the test so there isn't such a quick hormonal imbalance when you come off. Might help.

You could taper off the test so there isn't such a quick hormonal imbalance when you come off. Might help.

It's true. However, I can already tell a difference in how my body is reacting to the shorter ester. I'm less emotional and I don't have those occasional girlie breakdowns. Lol. Hell when I was on Cyp I was a wreck emotionally.

It's true. However, I can already tell a difference in how my body is reacting to the shorter ester. I'm less emotional and I don't have those occasional girlie breakdowns. Lol. Hell when I was on Cyp I was a wreck emotionally.

Im with you on the shorter ester. Test prop or tpp are my go to favorite when it's time to cycle. I didn't read the whole thread but I'm wondering what's your kcal intake on a daily basis and are you using any aromatization inhibitor?

Lol horny and emotional... You sure you weren't pregnant.. Jk

Im with you on the shorter ester. Test prop or tpp are my go to favorite when it's time to cycle. I didn't read the whole thread but I'm wondering what's your kcal intake on a daily basis and are you using any aromatization inhibitor?

Ha, I've never really counted calories. I just eat pretty clean and by trial and error I know what works for me. Yes, when I cycled off Cyp the 2nd go around I tried tamoxifen. Worked great on keeping my strength up and my hormones in check.

Back