• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shellsfit New Girlie Cycle

Get Shredded!
Ha, I've never really counted calories. I just eat pretty clean and by trial and error I know what works for me. Yes, when I cycled off Cyp the 2nd go around I tried tamoxifen. Worked great on keeping my strength up and my hormones in check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wait......not using an ai now. Just used it before.

Oh wait......not using an ai now. Just used it before.

Are you getting blood work done? I'm going to start my cycle here soon if my package show up. Starting with test prop, masteron prop, and hgh. I love aromasin as an AI.

Are you getting blood work done? I'm going to start my cycle here soon if my package show up. Starting with test prop, masteron prop, and hgh. I love aromasin as an AI.

I want to and need to. There's just a lot going on right now but I'm going to seriously consider it soon.

I want to and need to. There's just a lot going on right now but I'm going to seriously consider it soon.

I would. If your liver's Alanine Transminase or Aspartate Transaminase are high then L-methionine and choline/inositol are the best liver detox out there. And cheap. : )

I wanted to post a quick update as I'm headed into week 7. Not much has changed since my last update, however I have to say last week was an epic fail both in the gym and on my diet. Family issues prevented me from doing much last week. But I do want to say shortly after week 5 I started showing signs of my voice cracking so I lowered my TPA to 24mg/wk. This poses yet another problem. Since the TPA is the only thing I'm pinning I'm having to use a 12.7mm slin pin and only pinning in my delts. Needless to say my strength is down and my motivation is down. With just 2 more weeks of being on TPA I'm a little discourage with my progress. I still plan on increasing my var up to 20mg ED starting week 9.

I wanted to post a quick update as I'm headed into week 7. Not much has changed since my last update, however I have to say last week was an epic fail both in the gym and on my diet. Family issues prevented me from doing much last week. But I do want to say shortly after week 5 I started showing signs of my voice cracking so I lowered my TPA to 24mg/wk. This poses yet another problem. Since the TPA is the only thing I'm pinning I'm having to use a 12.7mm slin pin and only pinning in my delts. Needless to say my strength is down and my motivation is down. With just 2 more weeks of being on TPA I'm a little discourage with my progress. I still plan on increasing my var up to 20mg ED starting week 9.

Not much progress ehh..... you still look damn good anyway. Keep it up, don't let it get you down.

My apologies Shell
Learning from u
What ever u need
I will get it
I'm an idiot
But I will help and give u info
U are Sexy
U are doing right on cycle!!!

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Listen beautiful, you know how I feel...family comes first! Take care of your family, they are most important. You never know how much or how little time you have with them. The diet, training, and cycle will be there when you can focus on them again. You know I'm always there for you for whatever you need. Just hit me up here or wickr if you need me:kiss:

Week 8 is in the works and I feel pretty good about where I am. I'm down to 120lbs and showing some decent definition. This is my last week of TPA and so far I have to say in comparing the two different esters they both have their pros and cons. Strength and endurance I felt more with Cyp and I'm having less emotional issues with the Prop. I have four more weeks with just the Var so let's see what happens.
4b909e8dbb2b34776ed20e8401d7b6a5.jpg
6a624ef117a7e68732acdd11b83374c1.jpg
97c88801bca49d6c516204f75ea1fab6.jpg
b49dec625f05135a79b783136fc45b82.jpg
f095b664101f040a40a074298f74df2b.jpg

Looking good girl! You have leaned out and tightened up... :)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Can't believe I missed this before.... looking great; solid. I'm jealous; that TPA was some of the best stuff I've used.

1 month since an update.. know it's not a log but.... looking to see how it progressing??? Hope all is well.

Week 8 is in the works and I feel pretty good about where I am. I'm down to 120lbs and showing some decent definition. This is my last week of TPA and so far I have to say in comparing the two different esters they both have their pros and cons. Strength and endurance I felt more with Cyp and I'm having less emotional issues with the Prop. I have four more weeks with just the Var so let's see what happens.
4b909e8dbb2b34776ed20e8401d7b6a5.jpg
6a624ef117a7e68732acdd11b83374c1.jpg
97c88801bca49d6c516204f75ea1fab6.jpg
b49dec625f05135a79b783136fc45b82.jpg
f095b664101f040a40a074298f74df2b.jpg

Very nice not sure how i missed this.. I could use a mojito and an update please.

Shell you look really, really good! keep up the great work, love seeing those progression pics, hot! hot! hot!

Great Job!

I have been so anxious to get this cycle started.
I have to give a big thank you to my very very good friend JD for listening to me and helping me out with this cycle. :kiss:

So here we grow...... -[]------[]-

AY TPAValk. AnavarPfizer GH
Week 1.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.10mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 2.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.10mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 3.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.10mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 4.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.15mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 5.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.15mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 6.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.15mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 7.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 8.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 9.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 10.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 11.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 12.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 13.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 14.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 15.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 16.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off

Height: 5' Weight: 120lbs BFP: ??? Who the hell knows and cares, I go by how I look and how my clothes fit. ;)

Was thinking about trying Valk Var - How do you like it? Needing to switch out brands.

My wife read this thread and many others by women and on her behalf and mine thank you, some of you may not know how inspirational these threads are. She is newly motivated like no other and it's thanks to you ladies that put it out there! Thanks

Back