• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Your Tren stories of snapping and losing it.. (mentally)...

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Let's get real here... Tren turns you into a machine mentally and physically.

The only side effect I get besides sweating and god - like gains, is my loss of patience and an absolute ZERO TOLERENCE of any bullshit - from anyone.

I've never lashed out at anyone on Tren but my patience gets tested constantly on it. If I lose my car keys, or my phone freezes on me, or I can't find my socks - I fucking lose it. It's not a "rage"... just absolutely grinds my gears. Since I know it's the Tren, I'm a very lenient person socially and personally. But if someone gives me ANY kind of chicken-shit-bullshit - I instantly call them out. I constantly feel alpha as fuk and I love it. I feel extremely confident 24/7.

I love it and hate it at the same time..

Sorry if I'm rambling, been sipping on some Jim Beam this evening... figured I share some personal feelings and shit!

Haha!

Share some "losing your shit" stories from Tren!

I know you guys have them.. don't play dumb!

Last edited:
Im normally an angry, pissed off kind of guy, so on yren i just yell, scream, and punch holes in walls.

Dorsny go over very well in office environments, but i have learned to use pictures to cover the holes.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Guillotine... thank you for being honest... might want to back off a few CCs though ;) hhahaha

Ive been a jealous tyrant for the last 10 weeks. Besides that during week 2 of my daily pins I lost my shit over trash not staying in the bag and ended up breaking my pinky. Not my finest moment but the broken pinky serves as nice reminder.

Lmao Bundy..

I've got one...

4 weeks into an Ace cycle my girlfriend kept complaining that I needed to get my eyebrows plucked. If any hair on me is pulled, im extremely sensitive to it. It honestly hurts me. She kept on and on about it...

So I told her... Fuk just pluck them them.

We were standing in front of our apartments bathroom mirror and she grabbed 3 on the first pluck and yanked them out of my face. It hurt so bad , the only reaction I had was to punch the mirror. I broke it into 300 pieces and she fucking lost it on me.

I had no intention of doing that, it was just a natural reaction.

Reading what I typed I know I sound like a fukin basket case, but fuk man... it hurt!!

Guillotine... thank you for being honest... might want to back off a few CCs though ;) hhahaha
3CC's, baby!!

In all seriousness, most people dont really notice that much of a difference between me on versus off cycle. It is more like 'oh shit, he is pissed off again' around the office....but it is the kind of firm where holes in walls and people half naked at 3am is the norm. Most of sr mgmt has been to anger management, so i kind of fit right in.

The noticable changes are in the bedroom, where it gets rougher and requires more breaks b/c the cardio endurance goes to shit. LOL

The first couple cycles with tren didnt really have this effect. But i was using ace. The last 2 ive been using enanthate and i have been jappin on anyone and everything. Im horrible to ride with in a car. Im constantly flipping people off and cussing em out as i pass em. Also even when im off i have been this way for the last 6 months but the tren has just been kicking it in overdrive these last couple gos.

Lmao... between whack in off 5 times a day and plowing the poor wife. I have no need for extra cardio

The first couple cycles with tren didnt really have this effect. But i was using ace. The last 2 ive been using enanthate and i have been jappin on anyone and everything. Im horrible to ride with in a car. Im constantly flipping people off and cussing em out as i pass em. Also even when im off i have been this way for the last 6 months but the tren has just been kicking it in overdrive these last couple gos.
That is weird. I am far calmer on enth than ace. On ace i was basically foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog for 6 weeks. Had to tske 2 weeks off work b/c i woulda straight up lost it.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

IML Gear Cream!
I don't get the anger side from tren. Wish I had some stories but it makes me feel like a million bucks.

It definitely fucks with me mentally in a negative way; the vivid nightmares alone are enough to put me in bad mood for the day. The worst shit u could imagine I dream about on tren.

I have weird dreams. That's.. about it. At the end of the day you, control you.

I do seem to be more "care-free" on tren. A lot less sympathetic towards people.

I was working a door on night at the local gentleman establishment. I was taking tren and halo at the time with a gram of test. This guy we had just asked kindly to leave because he was fucking hammered. Well he did that shake my hand buddy thing. I was like ok, I'll shake your hand. He crabs my cock instead. Fuck I lost it on him. He learned every inch of the entrance way walls, door, steps out, host stand, and a few cars. Thank goodness the guys stopped me. But that was pure rage. I'm a calm laid back guy, except for that moment.

Rangers lead the way

I have weird dreams. That's.. about it. At the end of the day you, control you.

I do seem to be more "care-free" on tren. A lot less sympathetic towards people.
Sure 'you control you' but when 'you' are naturslly violent and agressive, being 'you' and 'controlling it' comes out a little different.

Quick, delete this thread before the media gets ahold of it!

Bitches....
I have been having vivid dreams. Other than that Tren is my bitch.

Bitches....
I have been having vivid dreams. Other than that Tren is my bitch.
And you are a laid back guy generslly, so yesh, the anger side of tren isnt expected for you.

Truth be told, i like being angry and pissed off - it is one of the mIlain reasons i use tren as much as i do.

I received a BJ 30 min ago.... life is good. A close friend of ours at a pool party asked if I could wear a one piece next time hahhah Life is good. Lol She said her man wouldn't get in the pool because of me hahahah I was like WTF? You are a friend, if I wanted to fuck we would have. She said yeah I Know and laughed lol

Ahh these are great... and yes. I have this weird addiction to the "healthy" aggression I get from Tren. It makes me take initiative in every aspect of my life and slay the fuk out of it. Tren changed my life for the better. I'm no longer and little baby-back-bitch anymore.

Thank you Tren....

.....And fuk the media, TBJ!!

8 D
8 D
8 D

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I received a BJ 30 min ago.... life is good. A close friend of ours at a pool party asked if I could wear a one piece next time hahhah Life is good. Lol She said her man wouldn't get in the pool because of me hahahah I was like WTF? You are a friend, if I wanted to fuck we would have. She said yeah I Know and laughed lol

Lmao Progress

This is usually too when sky high blood pressure comes into play for me as well. Keep a check on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A certain lab guy gave a pretty good example yesterday......

I used to love the raw power I got from Tren, nothing even comes close to it. Smash weights, smash walls, it didn't matter it was all effortless.
One night I hit my wife.....I've never been the same.

Please read and follow the board rules.

I used to love the raw power I got from Tren, nothing even comes close to it. Smash weights, smash walls, it didn't matter it was all effortless.
One night I hit my wife.....I've never been the same.

Did she hit back? Or did you feel remorse?

It sounds like a dick question, but i seriously lose some (read most) of my conscience on tren, so i am curious about your reaction.

No, I hurt her pretty bad. Remorse? Every day, for the rest of my life brother.

No, I hurt her pretty bad. Remorse? Every day, for the rest of my life brother.

That sucks, man. She forgave you?

I guess I am like the hyper kid that has ADHD that you put on Amphetamine and it calms him down. I am normally an impatient angry asshole but on Tren E I feel great and nothing bothers me. Wish I never had to get off.

Forgiveness is a funny word. Some days I think she has and some days I don't think so. It's been 2 years, I'm still seeing a therapist.

Back