• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AI use when cruising on 250mg of test and 100mg of Mast per week?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've never ran a low cruise dose like this...I'm thinking I'll probably be fine without an AI. Opinions?

Yep, thought I was good on a low dose but I was mistaken. Get labs and go from there.

I do have a small amount aromasin and arimidex on hand...I guess I'll try with a very modest dose or aromasin to start

I needed an AI for 250 a week and thought I didn't. I sense up taking 12.5mg of Aromisin after every shot and was fine

.5 adex E3D and get albs done, at 200mg a week my e2 was at 97

I do 12.5 for that amount . I actually was on around 300 about 6 weeks ago and e2 came back good .

I need an ai on 150mg a week cruise dose. I tried without one and I think my e2 came in at low 70's?

if you're planning on cruising for life in between blasts its important to just spend the time and money and bloods to just know what it takes to manage e2 when cruising on a specific dose.

I need an AI just on high-end reference range TRT. Everyone is different though. Try it without and get bloods, no other way around it.

Doesn't mast have some AI effect, or does it just not aromatize?

I need an AI just on high-end reference range TRT. Everyone is different though. Try it without and get bloods, no other way around it.

Doesn't mast have some AI effect, or does it just not aromatize?

It does but I think Proviron works a little better in that regard

i keep low dose arimidex for my cycle.maybe add some aromasin to next cycle

Is AI for 0.25 mg /eod to about 0.5 mg/day will be ok?
I followed with the recipe all the time.

Have some adex on hand .5mg once a week.

I wouldn't run an ai. Doesn't mast have anti estro properties?

I wouldn't run an ai. Doesn't mast have anti estro properties?

Yeah, 250 test a week is about my limit with no ai, add mast or viron and I can up another 100-200 test with no ai.

Back