• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh

Get Shredded!
00DE5AC.gif

OH YEAH!! Lookin good!
She no longer looks anything like that . . . :(

BTW yesterday was 6 weeks on GH.
7 weeks on Tri Tren 600mg/wk and 375mg/wk Test E.
So you are at 3 i.u.s split into 1.5 twice a day?
What is your subjective assessment of the results, before the labs come back? Is it leaning you out, sleeping better, all that kind of stuff?

She no longer looks anything like that . . . :(

I was wondering if anyone would catch the movie.. Fast times at ridgemont high was a classic!!

So you are at 3 i.u.s split into 1.5 twice a day?
What is your subjective assessment of the results, before the labs come back? Is it leaning you out, sleeping better, all that kind of stuff?

I pin 2iu in the am and 2iu in the pm post workout. Being that I am on 600mg a wk tri tren I dont think it would be fair to give the HGH all the credit. Especially since I have lowered my carbs. That being said the GH makes my wrist feel like carpal tunnel and my fingers tingle. I do feel like I need a nap after lunch and take a 15min power one. I guess I sleep harder at night. This GH has to be good tho.... I feel more sides from that then the Tren. I have to say so far I am loving it.... Low test, high tren, Var, and GH is a incredible combo.

Vascularity is insane right now... partied a little yesterday beach side ate like shit and drank too much. Took a pic with my girl and was amazed with the vascularity on abs, arms, and legs. One sec... will post a Snap my chick sent to her GF and her response. Lol

​Zptropin HGH G2G

Been on their HGH 6 weeks and tested. For testing 10iu 3hrs before bloods pinned IM via delt. I could tell this stuff was good. Thank DG for providing great GH. G2G

For my Test E been running 375mg/wk AAP and drew bloods 2 days after last pin. G2G

Also been running ZPHCD Var 80mg/day, Bayer Provi 75mg/day, and ZPHCD Tri Tren 600mg/wk. G2G

AI- Pfizer 1 tab a day but I think on that only a week before testing. Will double check. Running RUI letro every 3-4 days to help with a lump. Getting low on the Letro and have a feeling its lower dosed since bottom of barrel. Usually that Letro puts me at 15 or so.

Screenshot_20160701-082005_zpsnnt5i4ag.png

I think my feet are growing. All my shoes feel tighter! Wish my cock would grow instead.

IML Gear Cream!
I think my feet are growing. All my shoes feel tighter! Wish my cock would grow instead.
Good numbers thanks bud. I'm about 2 weeks in myself on another brand and it feels like my shoes are to small also. My wedding ring don't fit either.

Shoes and hats are all really tight now. Been eating crap food on weekends once in a while and doesnt seem to affect BF% lol

New shoes lately...... everything 1/2" bigger than usual. Need cock to grow.... I should inject in cock.

Some good info in this thread. A TD arrived with Ace HGH white tops. I plan on doing protocol testing on them and posting info.

How about carb timing and HGH? School me on when please.

Back