• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advice on how to take liquid and Anadrol

suminlikeaboss

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I got this liquid Anadrol from advanced labs I've taken the pill form before 1 pill a day 50 migs a day for 5 weeks but now I have this liquid stuff how do I take it do I mix it with a drink and since I have done a cycle already about 7 months ago should I up to 75 I just could use some tips any suggestions with greatly appreciated

Advanceds Labs VIP member/ customer

How many mg per ml? U just need an oral syringe to measure it. If it's 50mg per ml then just take 1 ml to equal ur current dose. U can just take it straight if u can handle the taste. If not just mix in a bit of orange juice or something that will mask the taste. I woulda upped the dosage a few weeks ago but that's just me.

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

I haven't even started to take it yet what I have done and Anadrol cycle before but that was almost seven months ago

Dial Mike text collector messes up all the time I have done and Anadrol cycle before but that was about seven months ago so how many milligrams are you thinking it's 50 per milliliter and 30 milliliters come in a bottle I grabbed two of them

​It's 50mg a mil and 30 mil per bottle.

I start at 50 and increase to 75 after two weeks and then run 100 the last two weeks of a six week cycle. That's just me tho. I've ran more but didn't notice much difference from 100 but some extra side effects

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Back