• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

blends

mr.buffman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do you respond to blends? i never used them before but im consedering it bc of cost, more space in the syringe of course lol But idk i like adjusting my dosages. How ever i am running 100mg prop/100mg tren ace eod. So from my view it can work. But it has mast prop and that makes me break out with little red zits so thats the down fall. idk fellas lmk what you think and experinces please. Happy mothers day to all your wife, gf or if they have kids!

the blend be 100mg each of prop/tren/mast
also its sigma pharma anyone heard of them ?

How do you respond to blends? i never used them before but im consedering it bc of cost, more space in the syringe of course lol But idk i like adjusting my dosages. How ever i am running 100mg prop/100mg tren ace eod. So from my view it can work. But it has mast prop and that makes me break out with little red zits so thats the down fall. idk fellas lmk what you think and experinces please. Happy mothers day to all your wife, gf or if they have kids!

the blend be 100mg each of prop/tren/mast
also its sigma pharma anyone heard of them ?
I enjoy blends and am currently running a pharma mix which is dosed at 250mg also run it from IA as well. Normally ill keep an extra bottle of one of the compounds around to increase as needed. My only complaint is I dong feel 75mg or 100mg of test prop is needed..rather see the test at a lower dose like 50mg...all in all though I respond well to them

never done a blend, but they always look like a fun ride. I would definitely try injectable anadrol/dbol blend

never done a blend, but they always look like a fun ride. I would definitely try injectable anadrol/dbol blend
That would be an insane mix..I have both in pill form and am going to start popping them both but a blend would be great

Back