• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Tracking # issues

SirBuffington

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed an order and sent money but still haven't received a tracking number... Is anybody else having this issue?

Just chill out. You're in good hands. Nice first post too BTW.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

aw, the good old days..

Placed an order and sent money but still haven't received a tracking number... Is anybody else having this issue?
Bro that's some first post. Plus the last 3 days have been orthodox Easter holiday. Wouldn't consider this a tracking number issue.

IML Gear Cream!

Like others have said, they didn't ship for a day or two due to the holiday. Drugs Gear has never screwed anyone over, so nothing to worry about. PM Alan with your order number and you'll update you.

Hey man I don't mean to be playing hall monitor with you..but any order info needs to be kept private. There's a way to send DG private messages or thru email. Just a heads up man..know you just trying to get your gear but the more order details you can leave out of the public or sub forums the better for you me and everyone else. On a side note Alan will get you that pack right on time!

Hey man I don't mean to be playing hall monitor with you..but any order info needs to be kept private. There's a way to send DG private messages or thru email. Just a heads up man..know you just trying to get your gear but the more order details you can leave out of the public or sub forums the better for you me and everyone else. On a side note Alan will get you that pack right on time!

Totally understand man. Alan has already contacted me

Another first post? Easy bro. You will get your pack quicker than you would with almost any other sponsor on this board. I wouldn't even worry about a tracking # with DG but rest assured, he will get back with you and you will get a tracking #. Did you PM adhome?
I'm having the same issue. I sent him both an email and a PM but he hasn't responded yet.

I'm having the same issue. I sent him both an email and a PM but he hasn't responded yet.
I'm guessing this is your first order, so I understand your impatience. I replied to your PM within 20 min of receiving it. No one ships faster than DG and your order is on it's way. Please refer to the PM I sent you. Thanks

Get Shredded!
Sometimes there messages go to your junk inbox let them know the longest ive waited for a reply was 24 hours

Sometimes there messages go to your junk inbox let them know the longest ive waited for a reply was 24 hours

He's good. I sent him his info in less than 30 min after he contacted me. Like I said above, I understand being his first order and all.

Yeah I got it a day early. He really is crazy fast.

Really appreciate the follow up. Like I said above, I understand being a little impatience when making your first order. :winkfinger:

Back