• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

IGF Levels after 1 month Eurotropin HGH

cybrsage

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here are my baseline (pretty old now) and my IGF results after one month of use. I am taking 2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH, split into two 1IU shots and had been doing so for a month when the IGF test was done. I think the results are very good, pushed me out of the normal range and it is only 2IUs! I am going to post a jpg of the second page of the blood test results - the first page was irrelevant, since it was CBC, Liver Functions, etc. IGF went from 99 to 284!

Baseline - 03/15/15
2v360x4.jpg

2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH for 1 month - 01-05-16
1zzrol4.jpg

[SUB][/SUB]

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the baseline last year (March 2015), then I started taking Eurotropin at the beginning of December 2015. One month later I did the IGF blood work (January 2016).

Oh crap, I see what you are saying now...I have the YEAR wrong in my results listing! LOL My bad, fixing it now.

EDIT: I apparently cannot fix the mistake, I will PM a mod to do it.

Get so defensive
Calm down its only Hgh

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid increase. Nice work using the igf-1 protocol. Much better way of determining the quality of the hgh.

2 iu's of pharm put me at a consistent IGF-1 score. A bit more than 3-3.5 ius' of a solid generic like Grey Tops from HK puts me at about the same IGF-1. My score is lower than most others, but compared to my baseline the gains are respectable.

Back