• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Blast Results + Next Blast Experiment

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good evening guys,

I wanted to make this quick post to gather some thoughts/opinions/interest on a little experiment I am doing. I have been reading AAS boards and around the PED world for a little while now and I have always seen a lot of contention between preferring High Test/Low Tren vs High Tren/Low Test. I must say that personally the science of Low Test/High Tren does make a lot of sense to me.

Anyway, I have just completed a 14 week blast of:
1-14: 300mg Test E/wk
1-14: 700mg Tren E/wk
10-14: 30mg M1T ED

The results were:
Average weekly weight: From 180lbs - 199.6lbs
Calories: Daily intake increased from 3200 to 4800
All lifts went up a significant amount.
The only bad sides I suffered was terrible night sweats and bad lethargy.

These are two photos side by side of Week 1-Week 14
soUVOSu.jpg

Now, my bloods have all come back nicely and within range so I am beginning another 14 week blast. I thought it would be interesting to flip my previous blast on its head and run a high test/lower tren approach and see how the results/sides etc compare!

I will be running:
1-14: 1g Test E/wk
1-14: 400mg Tren E/wk.

What do you guys think? Do you have any similar personal experiences?

My low test/high tren blast was logged over in the logs section with weekly updates and photos, and this blast will be logged in the same manner over in the PSL sub-forum here: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/53972-TheShadow-PSL-Sponsored-Log

Thank you for looking and please comment anything you would possibly change/advise/like to see from me from my upcoming blast/log!

TheShadow

What are your goals?

Size. But not puffy and bloated as such. Would like to be able to maintain a 0.5lbs-1lbs gain per week. Was unsure whether to stick at 700 tren and maybe up the test to 500 from 300.

I think for your goals and body type no Tren. High test and a oral.... maybe some NPP. What is your height?

You have a natural lean physique and probably a fast metabolism. If size is your goal, I would probably focus on a good dbol, test, deca blast. Dbol can wreck havoc on your blood pressure, so if you've never tried it before keep a close eye on bp.

I know you don't want to be "puffy" but the mass builders often have that effect. You can do a lot to help that bloated look with diet and cardio. Not sure if a test, tren blast is well-suited for exactly what you're trying to achieve.

Hey Progress, Im 5'11. Before my last cut I was really fat, lost 40lbs in 12 weeks!

Here's my last cut:
Yxp0hZi.jpg

Have tried deca, dbol and other heavily aromatising compounds and always struggled. I'm a boxer and the water retention really messed with my training! I have stuck to non aromatising compounds since as I personally suffer from water retention very badly

Back