• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Domestic supply with fast delivery?

UndeadGainz

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Domestic suppliers with fast shipping?
i love has but I need some stuff like now this is just a temp thing until I get my stuff from has my wife accidentally threw some shit away 😭

Last edited:
^^^ yup ^^^^ and others on forum

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Wat ?

US-DS, DG, US-basicstero are all fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Domestic supply with fast delivery?? Hmm... who could it be?? :hmm:

Domestic suppliers with fast shipping?
i love has but I need some stuff like now this is just a temp thing until I get my stuff from has my wife accidentally threw some shit away 

IML Gear Cream!
American Testosterone and Drugs Gear. Both fast and g2g.

I don't know if DG is around any more, if they are, their website changed and it looks too simple and fake....

Drug Gear is a great supplier with legit pharm products and fast shipping. I just placed an order with them a few weeks ago and all was good.

Drug Gear is a great supplier with legit pharm products and fast shipping. I just placed an order with them a few weeks ago and all was good.

I was thinking of domestic gear... Different source apparently

US-Domestic supply is far and above the best domestic source on this board. Besides the fastest shipping possible the gear is tops in quality. Check all boards and u won't ever hear a bad thing about quality of gear. If fast shipping and clean quality gear ( not made in the basement ) is what u want then US DS is the only place to go. Do ur research and see who always delivers and you will come to the same opinion

What do you guys think of Anabolic America or America Testosterone?? Good gear? I know the TD is fast.

American Test. They also have a 60% off sale going non now. Use the code "bigtime" and get another 10% off. Gear is g2g too.

Just ordered from a new source, shipped Thursday and according to USPS it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. After week 5 of current cycle blood work I'm gonna jump on the new Test and run a comparison of the results. If all goes well I'll have a very fast domestic source, but fast doesn't equal quality so I'll wait to judge until blood work

Back