• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My first cycle

Get Shredded!
This is a vein shot
6d7c8455a1c1a639da2e5b00c205afda.jpg

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Try pinning glute while seated. You don't have to pin all the way around the backside. Pin the part straight down from your shoulder. I also pin VG while sitting. It's more relaxing for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Just pinned wrong, movement or somethin
Keep eye on it and don't hallucinate over it
As long as u cleaned the vial and buttocks and used a new syringe if I can remember?

Always. I have so many needles there is no excuse for using the same pin.

Attach syringe to needle
Wipe vial with alcohol
Draw 1ml Test
Draw small bit of air and swap pins
Wipe injection site with new alcohol pad
Push air out of syringe until oil comes out
Inject, aspirate, inject.
Pull out

Same method I use every time. I'll just keep an eye on it for now.

I do the same way
Xtra pins for drawing
Xtra alc wipes
Can't be to safe enough

Try pinning glute while seated. You don't have to pin all the way around the backside. Pin the part straight down from your shoulder. I also pin VG while sitting. It's more relaxing for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I'll give that a try, I've been rotating glute/glute/delt/delt/quad/quad. So next time I come around to glutes I'll try seated. I've been meaning to try VG but my pins are 1.5" and I think they're supposed to be 1" right?

I'll give that a try, I've been rotating glute/glute/delt/delt/quad/quad. So next time I come around to glutes I'll try seated. I've been meaning to try VG but my pins are 1.5" and I think they're supposed to be 1" right?

I pin with Slin pin at VG
Heat oil
Depending on lab it can be done

It made mine worse. I hit a vein or some shit last week. 10 min after pin I went to itch the spot and I was like hey that's where I just pinned. Looked at it and it was a lump. It was black and blue the next day. It was also sore as hell. Two days later did legs day after I couldn't walk without pain. It was gone a couple days after.

Well I just noticed mine today and I pinned yesterday morning so at least it wasn't an immediate reaction. Let's hope this doesn't turn black or blue. I'm glad yours went away on its own, that gives me relief on my situation. There are some nasty pics of injection abscesses on the web. I have to refrain from ever looking at those again

I don't backload

IML Gear Cream!
Well I just noticed mine today and I pinned yesterday morning so at least it wasn't an immediate reaction. Let's hope this doesn't turn black or blue. I'm glad yours went away on its own, that gives me relief on my situation. There are some nasty pics of injection abscesses on the web. I have to refrain from ever looking at those again

For me I used the same gear for other pins with no issues so I knew this was user error. I use new pins every time and clean before pin. Im sure it will go away soon.

I have a huge scar from a bad pin on my quad

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Lump still there but absolutely no redness this morning. Now just patiently waiting blood work results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrivateMDLabs was super quick, almost a 24 hour turn around. Test levels look good. Anyone want to chime in on the rest?

fa6d628f367dad5641515d0c7448ef09.jpg

Get Shredded!
So my E2 is elevated, should I increase Aromasin or switch from eod to ed. I'm currently at 12.5mg eod

Sucks u got capped on Test. Really wanting to know real value.
On E
I in my experience just add one extra day or two to lower it.
Who's Aro u have?

Sucks u got capped on Test. Really wanting to know real value.
On E
I in my experience just add one extra day or two to lower it.
Who's Aro u have?

I have two sources for pretty much everything right now. Currently taking ashops aro but have some from PSL as well.

I would wait a week or two until u take any more doses on Aro. Could be Dbol increased a little , just wait and see for a week

Sex drive good, moods ok, making gains, any joint pain ?
Any xtra pimples or something?

Symp from above what I mentioned , u all good their?

Sex drive good, moods ok, making gains, any joint pain ?
Any xtra pimples or something?

Slight joint pain in knees but I think that's from my last day of squats. Sex drive seems fine, I mean I'm not craving it all damn day but I have zero issues with getting or maintaining an erection. I had a small breakout across upper back and shoulders last week, about 5-10 pimples. Nothing crazy. Moods? I'm a bit short tempered lately

Last edited:
Just up the dose one or two xtra days of aro. See if joint pain goes away. If it does then u know u are controlling ur body and listening to it

Back