• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

Get Shredded!
A TIP TO GROW YOUR GLUTES
(Men pay attention, girls like big butts too!)
When performing your stiff-legged deadlifts, instead of thinking of this as a pulling motion, focus on thrusting the bar out of the bottom position and squeezing your glutes hard at the top. Without sounding too crude, create the mental cue of humping the bar!
Please give this a shot and let me know if it helps at all!

https://vimeo.com/172488703

Damn.. nigga got ass.

3:00am workout completed straight from last nights show. Now to travel to Luton to fly over to Italy for tonights show. ✈️
I love sleepless nights. I love working when nobody else is working. I love knowing that I am working harder than anybody else ever could, because somebody I love is depending on me. I will never rest knowing that I didn't give it everything I had.
Who is depending on you, and can you honestly say you are giving EVERYTHING you have to be successful?

97ef7fb3438eaf36b21fd29f951b3687.jpg
Good stuff...

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
You may have said already, but how much gym time do you have each day? And what is the weekly schedule? Weights, then boxing, and cardio to boot?

You may have said already, but how much gym time do you have each day? And what is the weekly schedule? Weights, then boxing, and cardio to boot?

Usually lifting for 2-3 hours per day 6x per week, boxing twice per week for about 45 mins a pop, plus a very active job!

"Are we going to sleep life away, avoiding failure at all costs? Or are we going to wake up and realize this: Failure is simply a price we pay to achieve success"

13e39338a32db34349399d840c9c051d.jpg

Still cruising right now guys but over the next couple of weeks things are going to start getting real interesting! New PED protocol is planned out and ready to rock, just gotta wait for the gear to land now!

3:00am leg workout with my partner tonight. I love an empty gym!

a62b199e3301982a0452417b95abc7e5.jpg

Managed to get a quick push workout in between soundcheck and going on for tonights show.

I came out of the gym to see that my girlfriend had prepared my post-workout meal, ironed my clothes and got everything ready that I need to take with me tonight!

To have somebody that will go to the gym with me at 3:00am after 3 solid days and nights of work, travel across the country to see me, and above all believe in my dreams and support me endlessly is the best feeling in the world.

I challenge you all this evening to let somebody close to you know how much you love and appreciate them, no matter how awkward you might feel about it. You never know when it could be your last chance to tell them.

7beecbfd792ffa3dd0e56050b4fa16c5.jpg

Managed to get a quick push workout in between soundcheck and going on for tonights show.

I came out of the gym to see that my girlfriend had prepared my post-workout meal, ironed my clothes and got everything ready that I need to take with me tonight!

To have somebody that will go to the gym with me at 3:00am after 3 solid days and nights of work, travel across the country to see me, and above all believe in my dreams and support me endlessly is the best feeling in the world.

I challenge you all this evening to let somebody close to you know how much you love and appreciate them, no matter how awkward you might feel about it. You never know when it could be your last chance to tell them.

Well said shadow. That is awesome your have someone by your side through think and thin.
Dont ever let go my friend. You two sound like a perfect couple who appreciate each other very much.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Good women are hard to find and keep. I've learned a little over the years. Being selfless helped me personally. It's the secret to a successful relationship and being happier in the long run. ;)

Well said shadow. That is awesome your have someone by your side through think and thin.
Dont ever let go my friend. You two sound like a perfect couple who appreciate each other very much.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thank you Mace, hoping for the best this go around!

Good women are hard to find and keep. I've learned a little over the years. Being selfless helped me personally. It's the secret to a successful relationship and being happier in the long run. ;)

I agree bro, I am only recently coming to this realisation.

Get Shredded!
You're pretty sexy, might have to make you my new squeeze and drop cap'n

Caught mid-way through a Lats giant set.
For your metabolic work for Lats, try lining up 4 exercises in which lats are the prime mover, choose a different rep range for each movement, and hit each exercise one after the other in a giant set fashion
Try it out and let me know if it helps to grow your wings!

06b016b50672a23ddd1d55a363b8ca0a.jpg

WHY TAKE BCAA'S WHEN I CAN JUST TAKE LEUCINE?

I am seeing a trend recently of people choosing to supplement with Leucine alone in place of BCAA's.

So we know that Leucine is the BCAA that is most responsible for activating muscle protein synthesis via mTOR, so do we REALLY need isoleucine or valine?

The research says... YES

Some key reasons include:
Isoleucine and Valine are both essential amino acids that your body cannot synthesise by itself
Isoleucine helps to prevent fat gain and even enhance lipolysis via upregulation of the UPC2 and UPC3 enzymes
Valine increases endurance by competing with the uptake of tryptothan. (An amino acid that converts to serotonin - serotonin sends signals to the body that you are fatigued!)

922ec2326cb61d563de31e0ef55b3478.png

Ive put something up about this not to long ago. They all work a little differently and activate different pathways. Great info shadow.

Ive put something up about this not to long ago. They all work a little differently and activate different pathways. Great info shadow.

I remember reading it Mace, it was an awesome write up! Love me some BCAA's!

Need a new brand myself. Keep up the great work.

Back