• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

IML Gear Cream!
No problem i like the consistancy and it reminds me to do the same,even on the days your just not feeling it.

Focussed.

0d3379e1cf93af952e34e136a159b570.jpg

It is the d-limonene as discussed in the above studies that holds the majority of the benefits discussed

What I gotta read some studies now? Thx for the info, good stuff. Adds to green tea, coffee, chocolate... a bunch of things we gotta actually consume (no vitamin or caffeine shortcut) to get the benefits from.

When I was young I would take a wedge of a fresh lemon and pour a shit ton of sugar on it and suck it. Tooth enamel be damned. Was awesome, and little did I know I was doing something healthy!

What I gotta read some studies now? Thx for the info, good stuff. Adds to green tea, coffee, chocolate... a bunch of things we gotta actually consume (no vitamin or caffeine shortcut) to get the benefits from.

When I was young I would take a wedge of a fresh lemon and pour a shit ton of sugar on it and suck it. Tooth enamel be damned. Was awesome, and little did I know I was doing something healthy!

LOL that's awesome you crazy mofo.

Thank you TBJ!!

I don't post in here, but I've been reading. I enjoy your multidisciplinary approach with the weights and the MMA. Keep at it.

Are you in the UK? Good to have you here. I used to read UKmuscle (or whatever it was) frequently but I kinda stopped.

Keep going!

I don't post in here, but I've been reading. I enjoy your multidisciplinary approach with the weights and the MMA. Keep at it.

Are you in the UK? Good to have you here. I used to read UKmuscle (or whatever it was) frequently but I kinda stopped.

Keep going!

I really appreciate the words mate, really brightened up my morning.

Yep i'm from England, I also used to read UKM but phased out of that somehow.

Get Shredded!
I really appreciate the words mate, really brightened up my morning.

Yep i'm from England, I also used to read UKM but phased out of that somehow.

It's the small stuff. Now go train! It's midnight here lol..

It's the small stuff. Now go train! It's midnight here lol..

Damn its 8:00am here and I'm up about to start work! I wish it was midnight and I was going back to sleep lol...

8am.... i could only wish it was 8am. Its almost 4am. 3 hrs and im going home..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

When should you eat each macronutrient throughout the day for optimal physique development?

To put it simply...
Protein: consume a bolus of protein every 2-5 hours to maximise Muscle Protein Synthesis
Carbs: place the majority, if not the entirety, peri-workout (before, during and after training)
Fats: consume alongside your protein servings away from your workouts

Remember that your individual intake and caloric needs will come in to play here, this is just a very simple outline to help those taking the initial steps towards optimal meal timing for performance and physique goals!

2cfe607591ec90fc53d81645b0edfb72.jpg

Want to help your biceps grow?

A mental cue that has helped me so much with all of my bicep movements is to contract my triceps at the bottom of each rep like this to ensure a full range of motion every time.

Next time you are training biceps, PLEASE try this out and let me know how you get on!

Also, sorry for the rubbish video! Just came across this clip and thought this was a point worth mentioning!

https://vimeo.com/171785754

Drink your lemon water!

There are so many benefits to drinking lemon water daily, such as...
breaking down of kidney stones (very common in physique athletes due to diets high in nuts and green veggies)
anti-cancer properties
high in vitamin C
aids in digestion
reduces inflammation

I personally cut up 1 lemon into slices and add it to my daily water intake for simplicity.

Here's some research links on the topic

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17372193/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18072821/
http://m.cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/11/1472.full

Credit to Alex Kikel for the information.

444c6781a284c221f13adb3834202e53.jpg

"Side effect from drinking to much lemon with water"

http://www.livestrong.com/article/526958-side-effects-of-drinking-too-much-lemon-with-water/

My main concern would be your teeth.. If you are drinking lemon water all day that is a lot of acid.. and I'm sure that is not the only acidic things you eat or drink.

ph_Chart.jpg

I think it would only matter if you're sipping on the stuff all day and acidifying your mouth permanently. If your saliva washes it clean it'll stop the decay usually, unless your natural mouth chemistry is already cavity-prone.

I did some research way back on cavities ("caries" in the dental literature) and it was interesting -- sticky sugary stuff is the worst, and that includes natural sources like honey, raisins, and bananas. Pastries are terrible because there's a surprising one-two punch of sugar and refined flour that makes the cavity-causing bacteria go nuts. Soda is awful for obvious reasons of acid and sticky sugar, juice is almost as bad. Milk chocolate is hardly any danger at all due to the milk... and from a tooth perspective you're better off eating a Hershey bar than a handful of raisins or a banana. That's my nerd contribution for the day, you're welcome.

I use one sliced lemon, sitting in water, not squeezed. Would definitely be interested if that's enough to cause an issue! Any idea?

By its self probably not.. That's why you need to look at everything. blue berrys are acidic.. Im sure if you take a prework out it is highly acidic... Coffee too..

I only know this stuff cause when my adult teeth came in they did not have good enamel(asthma medication fucked it up some how is what they told me) and I have had to deal with cavities and shit my whole life. I had never eaten a full pack of skittles until I went to high school. And during the candyless times I had 14 cavities and three crowns. My dentist was always talking with me about acidic foods and the damage they do to your teeth.

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you CM, really interesting stuff. Lets keep this dialogue going if we can...

By its self probably not.. That's why you need to look at everything. blue berrys are acidic.. Im sure if you take a prework out it is highly acidic... Coffee too..

I only know this stuff cause when my adult teeth came in they did not have good enamel(asthma medication fucked it up some how is what they told me) and I have had to deal with cavities and shit my whole life. I had never eaten a full pack of skittles until I went to high school. And during the candyless times I had 14 cavities and three crowns. My dentist was always talking with me about acidic foods and the damage they do to your teeth.

True, asthma meds are rough on teeth and gums. That is why you are told to rinse your mouth several times when done taking them. I know the feeling.

Should transgender individuals be allowed to compete as their chosen gender in competitive sports?

In Alaska, a young man who has made the decision to identify himself as a female has been competing in track and field. Since, he has gone all state and has dominated the competition.

Males are biologically and physiologically superior to females in terms of speed, power, and even endurance and no amount of post-pubertal HRT will completely reverse that.

In my opinion, creating a gender-neutral competitive field will ruin women's chances of winning anything involving speed or power.

What do you guys (and girls!) think?

119af9078dd36318f2f8d1acc1e638f9.jpg

Just got in a heavy push session before my big pizza refeed tonight!

4631d06fba834a284c716b3dd9bc9daf.jpg

Should transgender individuals be allowed to compete as their chosen gender in competitive sports?

In Alaska, a young man who has made the decision to identify himself as a female has been competing in track and field. Since, he has gone all state and has dominated the competition.

Males are biologically and physiologically superior to females in terms of speed, power, and even endurance and no amount of post-pubertal HRT will completely reverse that.

In my opinion, creating a gender-neutral competitive field will ruin women's chances of winning anything involving speed or power.

What do you guys (and girls!) think?

119af9078dd36318f2f8d1acc1e638f9.jpg
Absolutely not.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

3:00am workout completed straight from last nights show. Now to travel to Luton to fly over to Italy for tonights show. ✈️
I love sleepless nights. I love working when nobody else is working. I love knowing that I am working harder than anybody else ever could, because somebody I love is depending on me. I will never rest knowing that I didn't give it everything I had.
Who is depending on you, and can you honestly say you are giving EVERYTHING you have to be successful?

97ef7fb3438eaf36b21fd29f951b3687.jpg

Thanks mate!

Yeah bro! Keep gettin after it. Really enjoying this read. My logs are awfully boring IMO, but I really enjoy the little extra tidbits that you add for protein synthesis and nutrition and what not. You never know, this could greatly benefit someone searching this up. It's just nice.

Keep it up

Yeah bro! Keep gettin after it. Really enjoying this read. My logs are awfully boring IMO, but I really enjoy the little extra tidbits that you add for protein synthesis and nutrition and what not. You never know, this could greatly benefit someone searching this up. It's just nice.

Keep it up

Thank you bro honestly I really appreciate that! Real motivating for me!

Back