• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TheShadow - PSL Sponsored Log

Get Shredded!
Looking real good shadow! bright eyed and ready to take on the day!! Get er done my friend!!

For those of you that are new to macro counting and have been asking me what foods predominantly contain what macronutrient, here is a helpful guide!

b828f4f0bc0836df0830eacc7800bf0d.jpg

This photo was sent to me this morning via a client check in after some minor adjustments to his quad training volume + frequency and the inclusion of daily weak point cell swelling work in the last fortnight. I'd say it's working!

59a00dec74b033a1162249b4e3ba88bd.jpg

Last edited:
Time for another app recommendation...

To anybody who is running a/multiple business(es), or for whatever reason finding themselves excessively busy, I hugely recommend the app 'Power Nap' by Sleep Cycle.

Due to other priorities taking up certain portions of my day right now, I am unable to sleep for any longer than 2-5 hour blocks at one time. I have been forced to take on a periodic/bi-modal sleeping pattern in which I am placing myself the goal of a total of 6-8 hours of sleep per 24 hour period.

This app uses the accelerometer built in to your smart phone to monitor and provide detailed analyses of your sleep time, time spent in each level of sleep cycle and total sleep quality.

Although I by no means feel this style of sleeping is optimal for physique development, there will be times when your priorities and work rate will have to override certain life variables in order to be successful. This app provided so much value in forcing me to track and maintain some form of sleeping schedule around my work life!

Download the app here!

https://appsto.re/gb/8WoFW.i

4c8c33aeca87ff8715649d90cd90ebf9.jpg

After my sleep related post yesterday, a bunch of you asked me: 'can I still optimise my physique development sleeping only 4/5/6 hours per night?'.

The answer is undoubtably no.

We are constantly seeing more and more research supporting the myriad of benefits of longer sleeping hours. (Detailed post on this to come)

If you are focussed on your physique development, and are in a position where you can sleep undisturbed for 7-10 hours per night, then you really should!

c305f38bdc54dd8b9a5389eac39d49e9.jpg

This man point blank refused me TRT treatment for a LONG time despite the bloodwork showing a clear cut issue.

On one hand I am glad as it forced me to reach out to research and find a solution myself, and has placed me now in a position to help so many. However, I didn't need to needlessly suffer for as long as I did.

He laughed at my problems and more than once told me to 'man up' as if that was a cure. I have thankfully since found a doctor that doesn't share the same opinion. I am so glad to see that myself, the girl he has abused and any body else who had the unfortunate experience of having him as a GP are getting some sort of justice!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...appropriate-intimate-medical-examination.html

Looking good and i dig all the outdoor training.keep it up!

IML Gear Cream!
It really is great to be able to get outside and train. Looking forward to more shadow!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thank you guys! LOL i tend to avoid the 'real fights'! Maybe some sparring though.

Was definitely thinking about more video content if that's something you guys would be interested in?

I'm gonna avoid picking a fight with you dude. :D Looking excellent. How about a vid? Maybe a Go Pro mounted on the head in a real fight?
This is a great idea. A day of training through shadows eyes!!!

My partner is a YouTube vlogger and she has really inspired me to give that a go. I am going to be posting them under my real name and being completely open as well.

Happy to share it all in this log also! How's that sound?

Last edited:
The fear and demonisation of TRT by medical professionals is plain ignorant with the research we have at our finger tips right now.

Most competitors/general population that I have worked with that are displaying signs of low T/have actual bloodwork showing low T (but are younger in age) are being refused TRT from their Endo usually due to the fear of its long term safety.

I understand that in this case the patients best interest is at heart, but if you were to do just a little digging you would find that we do actually have large-scale and long-term research on TRT.

For example, one 15 year study conducted on 83,000 men over 50 years old with low testosterone (pretty much the majority of men over 30, let alone 50), found a huge contrast between the portion of the group being treated with T vs. the portion which was not.

The group on TRT showed a 24% reduced heart attack risk, 36% lower rate of strokes and through the course of the study showed a 56% higher survival rate. This is not even to mention the psychological benefits of TRT treatment also.

Low testosterone is a killer. If you are showing signs of low T/already have bloodwork showing low T then do not give up. TRT will improve your health and quality of life in so many ways!

I have actually found success in a few clients whom were being refused TRT to end up qualifying for it after showing their Endos these research papers. If this is you, here are a couple of links!

http://www.sciencetimes.com/article...cement-therapy-increases-longevity-in-men.htm

http://www.nebido.com/en/patients/diagnosis-and-treatment/research-news/index.php

bf53d921a83d01f57d05dca9cf5d6426.jpg

Hey at least you don't have the legal issues in the UK that we muricans have to deal with. :/

But how difficult exactly is it for you guys to "doc shop" within the NHS? I think you've mentioned a headache with that in other threads.

Hey at least you don't have the legal issues in the UK that we muricans have to deal with. :/

But how difficult exactly is it for you guys to "doc shop" within the NHS? I think you've mentioned a headache with that in other threads.

Getting Test from a GP here is impossible. However, unlimited free bloodwork is easy!

Getting Test from a GP here is impossible. However, unlimited free bloodwork is easy!
Wow thats unfortunate. But on the other hand
Now you dont have much of a problem at all.

Get Shredded!
Interesting papers, keep them coming.

But how does your GP react to occasional Test level of 20x the range? Or do you not test for that when on cycle?

Interesting papers, keep them coming.

But how does your GP react to occasional Test level of 20x the range? Or do you not test for that when on cycle?

He doesn't even look at the bloodwork bro, it just gets sent to me!

I'm just glad to see more people doing blood work regularly and interpreting them properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My partner is a YouTube vlogger and she has really inspired me to give that a go. I am going to be posting them under my real name and being completely open as well. Lots of clients have requested this too so why not!

Happy to share it all in this log also! How's that sound?

​That sounds good to me, I think the members would really enjoy it!

​That sounds good to me, I think the members would really enjoy it!
Thats incredible and i believe will be a great inspiration for some and a learning experience for others..looking forward to it.. hit me up push.

I love this close stance variation on a traditional leg press!

Huge thank you to Alex Kikel for the recommendation

(p.s the plates are on the rear rack, I'm not pressing one plate I promise! )

https://vimeo.com/171483513

Drink your lemon water!

There are so many benefits to drinking lemon water daily, such as...
breaking down of kidney stones (very common in physique athletes due to diets high in nuts and green veggies)
anti-cancer properties
high in vitamin C
aids in digestion
reduces inflammation

I personally cut up 1 lemon into slices and add it to my daily water intake for simplicity.

Here's some research links on the topic

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17372193/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18072821/
http://m.cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/11/1472.full

Credit to Alex Kikel for the information.

444c6781a284c221f13adb3834202e53.jpg

Good stuff brother .This is a legit log and takes alot to keep it updated as you have.Yes close stance leg press really target the quads in a great way!At the moment i am training at a decent basement gym and we have a hacksquat machine but not the convertable type as the the ones you can legpress as well..very oldschool spot though and inspiring.Have a vintage vertical legpress.It is freaky but apparently safe.

Good stuff brother .This is a legit log and takes alot to keep it updated as you have.Yes close stance leg press really target the quads in a great way!At the moment i am training at a decent basement gym and we have a hacksquat machine but not the convertable type as the the ones you can legpress as well..very oldschool spot though and inspiring.Have a vintage vertical legpress.It is freaky but apparently safe.

Thank you Rside I really appreciate that! It's a pleasure for me to keep this log up to date as this is my passion. Great to have you following along!

Back