• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mast Prop and Mast E

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you guys notice any difference between the two? What dosages do you use?

I've tried Mast E a few times and got really bad acne. I haven't done Mast P in a while so I forgot if it gave me back acne too. Probably not or I would have remembered.... :thinking: .......hmmmmmmmm....

Shower twice a day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I prefer long esters.. For me Mast E starts to work it's wonders around 600mgs..800 is tits...Prop clearly has more active hormone,but the frequency gets old, fast..

For pin frequency reasons I like long esters. As far acne goes...If you're prone it's going to be there, do to being a dht derived hormone. Whether or not it's p or e shouldn't matter, dose would make much more of a difference.

how long into the mast e cycle did you notice the acne?

About 2 weeks. It was really hard to get rid of. Needed accutane.

I prefer long esters.. For me Mast E starts to work it's wonders around 600mgs..800 is tits...Prop clearly has more active hormone,but the frequency gets old, fast..

I liked the results but the sides....oof-ah

Shower twice a day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Sounds like a lot of work

For pin frequency reasons I like long esters. As far acne goes...If you're prone it's going to be there, do to being a dht derived hormone. Whether or not it's p or e shouldn't matter, dose would make much more of a difference.

I like long esters too...tren, test. Maybe I'll give the prop a try again before I abandon Mast altogether....

It's possible my mast prop has always been from shitty sources but mast e was better for me when I ran it. Substantional amount better actually like night and day

Couple things to ask... What else were you running with it the couple times you tried it? What was the dose of Mast E as well as these other compounds (specifically test)?

For me, I can say I notice a difference between the two. Even at the same dose Mast E seems to give me a more full look. MastP I typically would use anywhere from 300 to 700mg/week, MastE 600 to 800mg/week. Also, I usually drop my AI when using Mast. Bloodwork confirms that my E2 stays perfectly where I want it (this doesn't apply to everyone).

Mast prop was 500 I think mast e 750. I guess that's part of it and test and tren were with both runs

- - - Updated - - -

Mast prop was 500 I think mast e 750. I guess that's part of it and test and tren were with both runs

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Back