• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD, sorry no pics.

ClintEastwood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to thank Darius and DEMA for helping me with the order process. It was easy as pie. All items have arrived to their proper destination as expected. I also want to thank all the Pharmacom Store customers for your assistance as well, you know who you are.

Your friend,

Clint~

Thank you sir for the post... Keep us updated on those gains....

Remeber keep a log and run some bloods and you get yourself $100 store credit!!!

Yes sir, I usually run labs around the 4 to 5 week mark. I do this not necessarily to check total testosterone, but to simply check other important numbers like red blood cell count for example. My RBC's like to sky rocket at times so keeping that in check is a must for me. Labs let me know when to donate blood, which is around every three months or so as needed. Not sure if this is a solid plan but I've done it for a long time and it has helped keep those numbers down. I may have my daughter help me post a picture of the labs so you guys can review it. Maybe help keep me in check so to speak. I even have some old pictures of me when I was in my 20's. I really wish I knew how to post those for you guys. All of you would be surprised how I looked back then. Hell, Im even surprised at how I looked back then. Ahhhhh, to be young again. If I had access to all the knowledge of ASF in those days, there is no doubt I would have been on stage. But now I'm old...yet I will continue to hammer down. Cant let these youngsters win!

Clint~

Last edited:
Yes sir, I usually run labs around the 4 to 5 week mark. I do this not necessarily to check total testosterone, but to simply check other important numbers like red blood cell count for example. My RBC's like to sky rocket at times so keeping that in check is a must for me. Labs let me know when to donate blood, which is around every three months or so as needed. Not sure if this is a solid plan but I've done it for a long time and it has helped keep those numbers down. I may have my daughter help me post a picture of the labs so you guys can review it. Maybe help keep me in check so to speak. I even have some old pictures of me when I was in my 20's. I really wish I knew how to post those for you guys. All of you would be surprised how I looked back then. Hell, Im even surprised at how I looked back then. Ahhhhh, to be young again. If I had access to all the knowledge of ASF in those days, there is no doubt I would have been on stage. But now I'm old...yet I will continue to hammer down. Cant let these youngsters win!

Clint~

I hear yah bro. The only thing I hammered in my 20's were 12 ounce curls

I hear yah bro. The only thing I hammered in my 20's were 12 ounce curls

Well when I was young I did that shit too some times. It's all part of growing up. It only becomes a problem if one forges the growing up part. If we lived in a truly free society none of this "shit" as we call it, would even matter. People could just do their thing without being chastised for it. We've been brain washed into the "hive mind" concepts created by the elite. Makes us more easily controlled and focused in what others think or say about us instead of being focused in those attempting to control us as well as dominate the planet. I say fuck what people think about us, they don't wear our shoes.

Clint~

thanks for keeping us updated and look forward to you cycle experience

Back