• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post Your Meals.

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Chicken friend rice, 2 chicken beast.
Meal number 3..

f4e3f77597f6d461e61d36c860f4793e.jpg

Posted one of mine on my log. I'd post it here but I'm taking a shit at the gym.

Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Looks good DD

I got to this thread too late.
I already ate mine.

God damn brother, making my mouth water. Nice plate!! All that good fats and top quality protein, can't beat it!

Is that a New York strip I see there?

Not quite as tasty as yours progress

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 362
Never once have I ever thought pussy tasted better than steak.

I just love pussy more.

God damn brother, making my mouth water. Nice plate!! All that good fats and top quality protein, can't beat it!

Is that a New York strip I see there?

yes sir. 1lb NY strip, 1.5 cups real Pinto beans (no can shit), 2 pieces hickory smoked center cut danish pork bellies... I ate the 3rd one before I took the pic lol and 1 fresh avocado with salt and pepper

yes sir. 1lb NY strip, 1.5 cups real Pinto beans (no can shit), 2 pieces hickory smoked center cut danish pork bellies... I ate the 3rd one before I took the pic lol and 1 fresh avocado with salt and pepper

Those are the best cut, Imo. That's a healthy ass meal. How many meals like that do you eat through out the day? God damn I just ate and I'm hungry.

^^^^^^
What you got there bro? Looks damn good!!

thanks! chicken breast and tenderloin kebabs, roasted tomato and salad with vinaigrette.

Looks great man, you make that or the wife? Master chef up in the hishouse!

Looks great man, you make that or the wife? Master chef up in the hishouse!
wife doesn't cook! :D I grab a ton of them from a Persian place down the street and throw em in bowls. my version of whole foods. :winkfinger:

wife doesn't cook! :D I grab a ton of them from a Persian place down the street and throw em in bowls. my version of whole foods. :winkfinger:

Shit!! That's better then Whole foods! Right on brother. That's the way to go! I wish I could grow something. It's kind of hard to grow shit in concrete tho, lol. I hear ya on the wife don't cook, that's my department as well! haha

Shit!! That's better then Whole foods! Right on brother. That's the way to go! I wish I could grow something. It's kind of hard to grow shit in concrete tho, lol. I hear ya on the wife don't cook, that's my department as well! haha
urban farming! wow, it's been forever since I've lived anywhere where I could grow anything...grow anything besides fat. :D

you know guys, you would think hamburger helper made with super lean ground beef would be the perfect meal?

Back