• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Post Your Meals.

Get Shredded!
Yea I've been going too low fucking up cause it's my first time cutting. So starting tomorrow in upping my Cals to 2400 since in need around 3000 to maintain. I'm not trying to lose muscle but it didn't last much. I would have to carry more food in a different bag. Haha

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
For sure!! Keep that muscle, you takin in any protein shakes?

I think it cost me around 70 bucks bot sure tho I got it almost for free . I got it at vitamin world while buying some weight gainer. They had a sale going on so I went with it .but I think it was 69.99 when I got it

Lucky you, shit that's not to bad. I'll look into one of thoes, I need a nice carrier.

Yea of course. I drink a protein shake in the morning and post workout .

Right on, are you running any gear? What's your protein at for a normal day?

Right on, are you running any gear? What's your protein at for a normal day?
At the moment no gear. I'm just waiting for my shit to arrive and right now since I'm experimenting with cutting I'm doing around 1.5 my weight. Trying to get more protein than anything else in all my meals haven't really established the exact amount of protein grams.

At the moment no gear. I'm just waiting for my shit to arrive and right now since I'm experimenting with cutting I'm doing around 1.5 my weight. Trying to get more protein than anything else in all my meals haven't really established the exact amount of protein grams.

Very cool man, sounds like your learning and getting everything dialed in. Once that gear comes your about to take off!

Very cool man, sounds like your learning and getting everything dialed in. Once that hear comes your about to take off!
Thank you brother and hell yea. I've been learning a lot from this forums. I'm thinking of starting a log once my shit arrives.

Nice bro! You should, I always find when I do a log, it always keeps me motivated and keeps me on plan. Can't disappoint!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nice bro! You should, I always find when I do a log, it always keeps me motivated and keeps me on plan. Can't disappoint!

Yea that's true ! Fuck it I'll do it

IML Gear Cream!
I have one of these... Very useful for my road trips to San Antonio
https://isolatorfitness.com/isobag

Since it was 2 entrees, I only ate about half of each... It was quite delicious 👊🏻

Last edited:
I have one of these... Very useful for my road trips to San Antonio
https://isolatorfitness.com/isobag

Since it was 2 entrees, I only ate about half of each... It was quite delicious 👊🏻
That a nice bag to. I need to focus more and definitely get one of thoes.

All that pasta would blow my guts out!! More power to ya!

Last edited:
Haha, if you carried all your shit in that, it would all become one meal, lol.

Get Shredded!
0d9122be18078d734145e8e3c5426c89.jpg

Scallops, shrimp, spinach, and pasta with homemade alfredo

the woods
Very nice, Dale comin in fast with the scallops.

work meals for a week

Attachments

• IMG_0430.jpg
    IMG_0430.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 47
Shit, why now make some more!!

d01348dacd6b536b783f425f07a8a449.jpg

Yummmmmyyy!!!!

Back