• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post Your Meals.

IML Gear Cream!
Egg whites turkey sausage ham onion jalapeño spinach wrap
55fc0282d0524aba646eab9b6f7bf0ef.jpg
Im so hungry now

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@COUNTERMAIL.COM

a17eff44a1685a7289106e9385ce75a1.jpg

Post workout food.
Homemade baked fries and Turkey sub. Looks a little skimpy on the meat lolz wtf...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh those peppers look good.

ad9a35aeb376f7dfd0fe9cb5f517d3bf.jpg

Tuna steak?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

New yorker brotha. I hate sea food, cant's fuck wit it. I wish I could. I take that back. I like tuna out of a can and fish and chips.

- - - Updated - - -

dac08a770ec5789a94a61b9fd3fac0cf.jpg

Fish tacos, whole grain tortilla, home made avocado and jalapeno sauce!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Looks damn, damn, damn goooooodddd!!!!

Pho Time!

8a61023b4e69c0c43b61c488de33041c.jpg

Lol Oh yeah. The Vietnamese don't give a godamn about service. No after the Vietnam war.

lol, that's for damn sure. This old man brings it over and pretty much says fuck you.

Refill water? Ya right!!

IMG_0355.jpg

Post w/o meal. 50g whey protein and 3 cups crunch berries......:winkfinger:

Lol Oh yeah. The Vietnamese don't give a godamn about service. No after the Vietnam war.

North or south?
I was always treated good by South Vietnemese...

North or south?
I was always treated good by South Vietnemese...

Not sure. Which ones are the ones that basically tell you to "eat shit" even when you're at their restaurant?

Meal number 2

fc8d35b36cb824dc4694e76d6c0ad22a.jpg

Meal 4

779d140ad72b93a153eaab63725eebbf.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Pho Time!

8a61023b4e69c0c43b61c488de33041c.jpg

I love me some PHO too... dirty ass little places though... I usually get the bbq korean pork with rice, 2 tomato slices, some cucumber, I always have one fried egg with the rice... they know me there but they still ask me "you want egg?" been going there for years... cracks me up,,, Im like yeah, thanks;) great food and a real hole in the wall place with good service for me anyway

I love me some PHO too... dirty ass little places though... I usually get the bbq korean pork with rice, 2 tomato slices, some cucumber, I always have one fried egg with the rice... they know me there but they still ask me "you want egg?" been going there for years... cracks me up,,, Im like yeah, thanks;) great food and a real hole in the wall place with good service for me anyway

Ya most are dirty. It took me a while to find a clean one.. Well appears clean.. I never get anything other then this.. Don't trust it.. That meal sounds damn good tho. They all have some good things and some bad.

Eggs and ham
7bc72c1047ce6032f1d86d5a141a8932.jpg

one can never have enough ham

- - - Updated - - -

:( after I get through this week things calm down for a bit and I focus on blast. yay.

Right on brother, Get a little R&R in.

Back