• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post Your Meals.

IML Gear Cream!
73fe70f30953255641c3f4891fba7bf6.jpg

Meal 5 plus banana
And later almonds and greek yogurt
HAMMER-ANABOLICS@COUNTERMAIL.COM

Meal 5 good for you brother!

Meal number 2 homies!

16f665791eccbbcc6f153dc4d019b496.jpg

you know guys, you would think hamburger helper made with super lean ground beef would be the perfect meal?

No joke, we need some calories up in this bitch. No wonder all these peeps are complaining about gainz...or the lack their of...these people are all eating like they are 5 weeks out from The Arnold..

Pasta and lean beef is the perfect preworkout meal...or postworkout for that matter...

SB, if you're gonna drink milk, drive down to Marlene's ln Fed Way and get some raw milk. That stuff you got is pure sugar water.
I know man.. 100% I usually drink the fairlife bull shit, had no time this morning tho. This shit is super sweet...I'll check out Marlene's tho. Thanks for the tip big dog!

No joke, we need some calories up in this bitch. No wonder all these peeps are complaining about gainz...or the lack their of...these people are all eating like they are 5 weeks out from The Arnold..

Pasta and lean beef is the perfect preworkout meal...or postworkout for that matter...
Lol, no shit right.

I was kinda throwing that out there for a hint Ray. I will try to get some pictures of my portions. Most of the time I don't post because it is 2 times what most people eat in a sitting.

IML Gear Cream!
So you don't post up because your embarrassed about how much you eat? Or you don't want to show us up? I don't get it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So you don't post up because your embarrassed about how much you eat? Or you don't want to show us up? I don't get it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

because I eat like a hippo. It is clean food, but the amounts are ridiculous, and I am still not that big. I have eaten family packs of ribeyes in one sitting.

not my nature to even attempt to show people up. nothing is gained by either party when these type actions are put into play.

because I eat like a hippo. It is clean food, but the amounts are ridiculous, and I am still not that big. I have eaten family packs of ribeyes in one sitting.

not my nature to even attempt to show people up. nothing is gained by either party when these type actions are put into play.

haha, Your not that big..

Whats this attached to? lol

attachment.php

Back