• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Finaplix Pellets

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my wife was researching home brew just to save some money (she runs low dose test, mast and tren pre meet and I run test year round for TRT) she came across finaplix pellets by sheer chance and I'm just curious to see how many people have experience purchasing the pellets. Should I be concerned with feds knocking on my door to deliver them (I understand it's illegal to convert it, but would I be facing any issues just having pellets). I'm not exactly in a farm community and while I've found some good conversion articles, I'm just curious if purchasing the pellets alone is that big of a problem.

If i haven't been visited i think you are in the clear. I had a company that sold pellets believing i was an established farmer, i even had a rep from the company calling me to see how i was making out with my under developed cattle, lol. It was fun while it lasted and i got a good understanding of home brew out of it.

Now... im not sure what the process is to obtain them. It was easier in the 90's/early 2000.

You can still find them, but so expensive that I don't feel its worth it.

I bought tens of thousands of Fina carts up til about '01-'02. Never had a "visit."

When Tren raws started to become widely available I made the switch.
Much easier to convert.

These days it's a hell of a lot easier to just buy finished product from a UGL (domestic or international) of your choice.
Unless you have the necessary equipment for conversion, then I'd recommend getting raws.

I bought tens of thousands of Fina carts up til about '01-'02. Never had a "visit."

When Tren raws started to become widely available I made the switch.
Much easier to convert.

These days it's a hell of a lot easier to just buy finished product from a UGL (domestic or international) of your choice.
Unless you have the necessary equipment for conversion, then I'd recommend getting raws.

I completely agree, but your not badass until you brew at least one (successful) fina or comp th batch

See my biggest concern with raws is getting busted for them. I figure a pack of finaplix or component th with a gun for administering the pellets is a lot less likely to draw attention than a packet of raw tren powder. 1 screams "intent to distribute" to the cops and the other would be "oh look some farmer"

The cost of materials puts it just lower than any price I've come across on these boards. The only other place I've found it for dirt cheap is under dosed by a long shot (wife was using 350mg of it a week and seeing very minor results...at that dose I expected a full mustache at the least)

A single package of tren powder say 50 grams will hardly even be noticed as long as it's packaged discreetly. I wouldn't worry about it.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I completely agree, but your not badass until you brew at least one (successful) fina or comp th batch

Friggen right doggie :)

A single package of tren powder say 50 grams will hardly even be noticed as long as it's packaged discreetly. I wouldn't worry about it.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Exactly, find you a reliable source and order away. No worries. Ive been ordering raws well over 10 years and I have only lost 1 package back in 2006. Back when raws came from Taiwan not China like they do now.

Back