• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Next cycle Td!!!!

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got a nice surpise... Packing is always on point.. Shipping is always right on time.. Love knowing I'm getting a pack a certain day and it shows up without even looking at tracking!! Got one more pack coming soon and will just update this thread when it lands!!!

Pics to come in 2 mins

c33d37cd98470a5554e5d1cd73e33638.jpg

nice TD brother that is a lot of nandrolones im looking forward to seeing how you run it

nice TD brother that is a lot of nandrolones im looking forward to seeing how you run it

Going to run the mix 4 for cruise .5ml week.. The noltos will be for my next run... Haven't out it together as I got a long cruise coming up but I was thinking 2ml a week with that

Going to run the mix 4 for cruise .5ml week.. The noltos will be for my next run... Haven't out it together as I got a long cruise coming up but I was thinking 2ml a week with that
yea i got to 2ml with the noltos 300 it was great

WoW, and they sent you some free ammo clips too! I want a free AK.....Where in the hell do I sign up!!?

Hey Dema, I noticed you went with the C250. Do you like it over the E300 and if so, why? Just curious

Hey Dema, I noticed you went with the C250. Do you like it over the E300 and if so, why? Just curious

I like test c better... Idk why.. Body always reacts better with c.... Might have been the sources back then but I only go for text c now days

Back