• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for advise on next move

themeatdepo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've been working out for 5 years, grew up playing sports. These are my current stats.

Lift 1rm, squat: 435 , deadlift: 530 , bench: 335

My goal is 6'4 250-260 8-10%bf
I've nailed my diet, need to up the cardio tho.

About to come off cycle in 5 weeks. Not sure if I should cut now and bulk in pct or vise versa.
I'm really just trying to recomp at 255 until my desired bf%.
What moves should I make next?

Pics:
uploadfromtaptalk1454087509207.jpg
0d069c00567c059ab9f224b53e07cb9f.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1454087654830.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Always diet towards your goals. On or off cycle.

If you drop your calories in pct your body will strip itself of all that new muscle, and bulking in pct wont provide much results due to inadaquate hormone levels. Best to just keep doing what your doing, maybe up your cardio these last 5 weeks your on cycle and try to strip some fat. Then do your pct, keep the cals up and clean so you dont lose anything and then say 2 months post pct you can start naturally cutting or bulking. But before then is kind of a recipe for disaster, low test levels low cals plus new muscle equals loss of the new muscle and vise versa, low hormone levels high cals might result in fat gain just because you dont have the test levels to build muscle. but back when i first started cycling i used to continue to get stronger during pct, now its just a fight to keep the strength. So you may be able to slowly add some size. But aftter youve been of for about 2 months you should be good to do whatever via the natural route. For pct get some creatine, bcaas, glutamine, etc sip on bcaas all day, use the creatine and youll keep all you gained and posibly continue to make gains.

So I've been working out for 5 years, grew up playing sports. These are my current stats.

Lift 1rm, squat: 435 , deadlift: 530 , bench: 335

My goal is 6'4 250-260 8-10%bf
I've nailed my diet, need to up the cardio tho.

About to come off cycle in 5 weeks. Not sure if I should cut now and bulk in pct or vise versa.
I'm really just trying to recomp at 255 until my desired bf%.
What moves should I make next?

Pics:
View attachment 19165
0d069c00567c059ab9f224b53e07cb9f.jpg
View attachment 19166

Well if your looking to recomp this is what I suggest!
With a recomp your not cutting at a rapid pace that could lead to size and strength loss.
Also ,your Not adding mass along with fat during a traditional bulk .
Instead ,we are slowly adding quality lean body mass while trimming down our body fat! Easier said than done?
This is one of the hardest thing to do. The reason why..... Discipline!
you wanna eat calories slightly above maintenance as clean as if your cutting and add as much cardio as if your on a cut.
Carb cycle , you wanna carb cycle to manipulate your intake to strategically spike/activate your insulin.
Weights , you wanna continue to lift 4-5x a week. And with your carbs being kept low for the most part of the day I would suggest picking up
bcaa/ Eaa's this will help with energy and endurance while keeping those carbs low ,so you don't feel miserable and run down.
there is much more we can discuss (refeed/cheat meal/supplements/ anabolics.) but this should get you going in the right direction!

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Okay who bumped this you bastard. Lol jk I'm sitting at 6'4 248 around 11-12%bf right now.
I've decided I want to compete next year.
What should be my goals to compete in men's physique?
Should I focus on building mass now and getting ready for next year competition (which would be my first ever) or continue to slowly recomp then do a lohht bulk starting in august until January and then getting ready to lean and compete ??

Back