• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

update pics 11 weeks out

Joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
equh6c.jpg

24n1i7q.jpg

2cckygl.jpg

11 weeks out , enough time to get on stage absolutely shredded:D

Wow i hope i look that good at 40 boss..

Cheapthreads out..

Joe Brother you look very good , excellent job
Do you use antyoxydanty ? vit D3 , rsveratrol , Q10 vit K2 ? , great things for recovery :)

Z.

Joe Brother you look very good , excellent job
Do you use antyoxydanty ? vit D3 , rsveratrol , Q10 vit K2 ? , great things for recovery :)

Z.
thanks brother , yeah i use D3 , Q10-K2 , vit C , and other stuff . Best thing for recovery for me is GH:)

Shredded? You will.

I hope that when I'm your age I'm just still alive let alone jacked like you... True story :)

thanks brother , yeah i use D3 , Q10-K2 , vit C , and other stuff . Best thing for recovery for me is GH:)

Great, full professional , like always :)

BTW -add 200 mg Selen between morning meals ,and 30 mg zinc before sleep ,it will helping with work of your thyroid :)

Good luck Brother

Z.

Joe is a true inspiration! I know he will come in shredded to the core in 11 weeks. Keep it up brother you look amazing.

IML Gear Cream!
Great, full professional , like always :)

BTW -add 200 mg Selen between morning meals ,and 30 mg zinc before sleep ,it will helping with work of your thyroid :)

Good luck Brother

Z.
great tip right there bro....will do thanks :)

Joe is a true inspiration! I know he will come in shredded to the core in 11 weeks. Keep it up brother you look amazing.
thanks bro....goal is to get on stage shredded to the bone , hard as nails and bring best possible muscular quality

yeah looking awesome joe!
one of these days I'm gonna pm you about the situation I told you months ago ;)

Back