• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Carditone and blood pressure

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
listening to PED radio...whom has one of the most handsome host... mentioned use of several suppliments to reduce blood pressure. One that was mentioned was carditone.
In the very unscientific observation I noted a drop from 141/91 to 121/79 in a single months use. I have moved some anabolics around but the overall dose has remained significant. Large eq and test levels have stayed constant.
I think it was 16 bucks for 30.

Recommended!

2001899_set

Good to know, who carries it?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Thanks, gonna give this a shot.

It's available on Amazon and here's one of the reviews.

I developed dangerously high blood pressure six months ago as a side effect of Advil and prescription meds. Nothing worked in the emergency room trips except Clonidine, and the ER refused to give a prescription for it. I was handed four different types of blood pressure meds that had terrible side effects and didn't work. I researched Clonidine and found out that Reserpine has similar characteristics. Reserpine is derived from the herb Rauwolfia Serpentina and was widely used as a plant-based medicine before designer BP drugs were invented. More research led me to MD use of Carditone as a nonprescription source for Rauwolfia Serpentina. Reserpine has a first half-life of 5 hours and a second half-life of 11 days, so it accumulates if you take it every day to provide long-term protection that works even if you forget to take it for a few days. You'll need to take it for a couple of weeks before you see its full effects. I had morning high blood pressure, so I took two on waking and none at night for great results. I am female in my 50s and I found it eliminated hot flashes, and lowered pulse, respiration, and body temperature as well as blood pressure.

In the very unscientific observation I noted a drop from 141/91 to 121/79 in a single months use. I have moved some anabolics around but the overall dose has remained significant. Large eq and test levels have stayed constant.
Seriously, that's pretty impressive. I guess I do not have much to lose by trying it out.

IML Gear Cream!
listening to PED radio...whom has one of the most handsome host... mentioned use of several suppliments to reduce blood pressure. One that was mentioned was carditone.
I think it was 16 bucks for 30.

Recommended!

2001899_set

Any idea why it lowers blood pressure?

No Idea, just magnesium (not in the best form) + some herbs..

I think more useful will be Q10+L-carnitine+Taurine+magnesium and vitamins (especially B), vitC, Rutin and some other

I've been using it for a couple of weeks but can't say whether it's useful.

I also started GH @ 4iu recently and that drastically lowered my BP with a couple of days - like 15 points from mid 130s to below 120. I think it's a combination of lowered cortisol and deeper sleep because I wake up totally relaxed.

Back