• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Analytic Testing Results of Pharmacom Labs Products (concentration, purity, quality)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basicstero

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Hey guys. In this thread i will publish test results of our products. All of them are available on our site

basicstero.ws/results
and
Pharmacom Labs - Analysis Site

All results are verifiable! Each report has its unque number. In case of any doubts you can contact Simec (www.simec.ch), provide report number and confirm the results.
I will close this thread to make it short.

I've been a Pharmacom rep for almost a year now, and they still surprise me. These numbers are fucking phenominal.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

finally we got hgh result from simec.
first of all i would like to remind that we do not produce this powder on our own, we order it. Just so that you know. And this is really the best hgh source which is available in Moldova, we tested lots of them and most of them are real crap. This source offers good guality.
Here is the result.

for most of you these result will tell not much as for me as well. we asked Simec to comment it and what are those related substances. The first reply was
These are quite common things in European Pharmacopeia, it will take some time to explain it all. And because we are extremely busy at the moment I cannot do it right now, I am sorry. Perhaps tomorrow
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

However we pay huge money to get it tested and i insisted on a short explanation. I will try to explain it.
that HGH is an absolutely different thing as regular steroids. It is a very complicated hormone of a peptide nature. Info from wikipedia:
The major isoform of the human growth hormone is a protein of 191 amino acids and a molecular weight of 22,124 daltons.
Several molecular isoforms of GH exist in the pituitary gland and are released to blood. In particular, a variant of approximately 20 kDa originated by an alternative splicing is present in a rather constant 1:9 ratio,[9] while recently an additional variant of ~ 23-24 kDa has also been reported in post-exercise states at higher proportions.[10] This variant has not been identified, but it has been suggested to coincide with a 22 kDa glycosylated variant of 23 kDa identified in the pituitary gland.[11] Furthermore, these variants circulate partially bound to a protein (growth hormone-binding protein, GHBP), which is the truncated part of the growth hormone receptor, and an acid-labile subunit (ALS).

continuation in next post...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have posted info about isoforms in one of our reports a long time ago... let me find it...
Here is the common info

And this is a screenshot from one of our reports, when we tested a lot oh HGH suppliers. as you see some of them do not have HGH at all and some of them use reduced isoforms, which are of course not as effective as HGH with 191 amino-acid-residues.

So, what does those numbers on Simec report means. Simec said:

In Pharma guidelines there are those specifications for somatropin for injection:
related proteins: not more than 13.0 %
related substances: not more than 6.0 %

related proteins are in fact also HGH but not as full as the main form, those molecules are different. other isoforms
related substances are bigger molecules (dimer and other) than somatropin.

As result we can state that Simec confirmed presence of real HGH in its isoform Nr.1 with 191 amino-residues.
as far as i understood other related substances are other not "full-valued" hgh-isoforms or even a bigger molecules, probably those, which were mentioned in Wikipedia.
So, purity of our HGH is within pharmaceutical standards... ok, 13.5 against 13.0 limit; 0,5% beyond the limit, but don`t forget about measuring deviations or himidity of samples, which could influence the final result. Considering HGH`s crazy molecular formula (C990 H1532 N262 O300 S7) and its measuring procedure (it took over 3 months at Simec to test it) I for sure consider it as a pass. its pharma-grade.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Newest test report from www.anaboliclab.com. Trenbolone acetate this time.
As you know all vials are tested anonymously and we even do not know who buys them and that they will be tested.
So, trenbolone acetate has 99.5 mg/ml and which is not less important Simec also tested it for microbiological contamination and heavy metals.
Conclusion: There was no microbiological contamination and heavy metal contamination did not appear to be a problem.

link: https://anaboliclab.com/wpdm-packag...e-microbiological-heavy-metal-2016-01-21-pdf/

[FONT=&quot]Here is TrenH 100. Not perfect dosage but still good within 5%.
[/FONT]
D8l2kBoz.png

Hi guys. Here is new report from anaboliclab.com
NanD300
hTo8zL2p.jpg

No biological contamination found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest reports for our Oxy inject.

first report is from our international warehouse, one of the latest runs, the second report is for a vial shipped from our european warehouse from older stock, a vial produced a half-year before in another run.

And this is report about stanozolol. This one was tested anonymously trough Anaboliclab https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results...acom-labs-stanos-lab-test-results-2016-05-04/

[FONT=&quot]We have new report from Simec.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PHARMA Prim 100 - actual content 101.3ml[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No microbiological contamination was detected.
[/FONT]
29o4u7J3.jpg

in March 2016 we sent a lot of samples to Simec. Some of them were tested, some not and we have not receive reports. My assistant just checked a mailbox and found a new report there namely for mix 2. Sample submitted in March 2016, report provided in December 2016... funny...

There were only 2 substances tested, because Simec has no proven method to test masteron. I would say its a perfect match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back