• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

anyone wondering

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody wondering if tne is worth throwing in their workout is worth it DO IT! I was gifted a bottle of hammers tne and it is AMAZING. Never in my life have I felt so powerful. I can only imagine a tne tren base combo. Next on my list for sure. Just the way your muscles feel is worth it.

I like tne a lot, but it will trigger gyno flares on me something fierce.

tne/trne is totally awesome. I want to give straight tren base a run.

I've done a few , TB ,TB oral Dbol , Insanity . Also done the TB and dbol while on my drol kicker . Haha O yea . I've got Tne , TB and winny mix I haven't tried yet .

Yeah the TNE is fun but the Insanity is ... insane? :) 1CC gives you super powers.

I'm trying TNE from a private source for the first time. 50mg about an hour preworkout is ideal for me. I don't notice aggression per se but the increase in focus and motivation is very noticeable. It's like I don't want to leave the gym. This is the harshest base I will use, and frankly all I need. I do notice while my BP is under control, my pulse goes to just over 100 bpm, and stays elevated for a few hours. That is a concern to me.

I did 100mg with 2 scoops of 1mr. Coincidentally I notice stretch marks popping back up here and there after my workout. Never have my muscles been so full of blood before.

I would love to use solely base for a cycke. The pinning wouldn't bother me much. You get any pip jd?

I'm trying TNE from a private source for the first time. 50mg about an hour preworkout is ideal for me. I don't notice aggression per se but the increase in focus and motivation is very noticeable. It's like I don't want to leave the gym. This is the harshest base I will use, and frankly all I need. I do notice while my BP is under control, my pulse goes to just over 100 bpm, and stays elevated for a few hours. That is a concern to me.
This is how I felt when you could still buy Xenadrine RFA-1

Can you guys educate me? Are you guys taking adex or aromasin? What dose AI are you taking? Isn't test suspension basically the same thing?

Ive use tne for a long time now, once you get over the inital hype of the drug that causes much placebo, its not that great, it definitely does give some great pumps. But it doenst give the strength, focus, aggresion and motivation people say it does. I thought it did going though my first few vials but now i hardly bother with it. Ive had some crazu workouts on 100mgs tne 100mcgs igf-1 des and 100mgs dbol ed with some gh pre workout, pumps that made me go home. Tren base i havent used but just from knowing tren and from what i heard it sounds like it may actually do the things everyone thinks tne does.

before i ever tried tne i thought if i took it id be running around the gym ass raping and skull fucking people. After using it for the first time at 100mg pre workout last week... yea, alotta hype. it has its place.

My buddy had hammer insanity , and said the shit is fire. I have yet to try it but it's on my list of thing's to get. Ive never tryed tne or a base of any kind. Since he recommended the insanity that's what ill be trying... Mfl and hammer seem to have strong base gear from what i hear...

Cheapthreads out...

Is tne use along side your regular cycle of test ester ie.(enath, cyp, prop) or is it ran in place of that? I'm sure I could Google ands find my answer but would rather hear from those on here with personal experience and knowledge

Add it to the cycle . I like it for PWO. Bases usually leave your system pretty quick . I have tried several because I feel they lose effectiveness if you just keep using the same thing. I don't always use them. Any of you guys on trt be aware that while it does leave you system faster than a test with an ester don't take it anywhere close to when you will be visiting your Dr it will boost your numbers. This has happend to a pal of mine on here.

Get Shredded!
Ok thanks for the info guys I assume the same would go for tren base as well if your on a tren cycle

Back