• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member, need advice

AnabolicNatty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all, I'm Jonas, I'm 17 years old, and have been training since I turned 14, with great progress so far aka beginner gains (from 5'9 135lbs to 6'1 210 lbs - bulking atm) - The last year and a half have been serious, with almost no alcohol, counting my macros, training 6 days a week etc.

I've thought a lot about the whole steroid subject, and decided I will try my first cycle. Not gonna be a crazy one, but someone to put some lean mass on my still skinny body. What to take? What dosises? Can i buy on the internet? If so, where? I want to compete sooner or later, and I've figured out, that now is the time to start my first cycle, if I want to win some serious shows, and strive for that IFBB Pro Card. I know it might sound weird, but that's how it is.

Hope to get some help, and if you need anymore information about me, please say so and I will be glad to add.

STATS:
17 years old.
210 lbs.
6'1 height.
Training for 3 years (1,5 serious)

You obviously are gunna do what u wanna do and I think most members on here will strongly disagree! As you haven't reached your full natural potential not even close. Just do research understand that once you cross that threshold there will be NO turning back !
This is not a lecture I ain't your daddy more like a warning
I'm not saying there is no positive impact this will have,who knows perhaps u are a future Mr O
GOOD LUCK kiddo
Drealdeal

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@countermail.com

@drealdeal

Thank you for your time.

I know I haven't reached my full natural potential, but I wanna be a professional bodybuilder, and make a career of this; and in this case you can't wait for you to reach your full potential to start a cycle. I'm not training to get the girls, I'm training for me, and because I love this lifestyle, and want to take it to the next level as soon a possible.

17???
1.5 yrs training??
No comment.

You should be able to spell doses correctly before cycling imo.

Seriously though youre too you g, id say wait.

You wanna pack on pounds, get in the kitchen & eat. Increase your calorie intake cause your metabolism is still high. Steroids isn't the route you need right now unless you wanna get into competition. You'll just do long time damage if you go down that road

Take it from a younger member on this board. WAIT. My first cycle was at age 23 and I have never recovered. I am now more or less stuck self-administering trt because I am too young for any doctors, even clinics, to consider me for treatment.

I didn't truly figure out diet and the rest until after gear, if I had done so beforehand I would have made plenty of progress without trashing my natural hormone levels. Seriously, just wait. If I could do it over again I would have stayed natural until at least 30.

The benefits you think you will get are far less then the consequences you will face. 23 was too young, 25 is too young, 17 is off the charts ridiculous.

Welcome!
So...
Sources: GNC or VITAMIN WORLD
What to take: LOTS OF PROTEIN
Doses: AT LEAST ONE/ONE AND A HALF GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER POUND OF BODYWEIGHT(once again lots of ideas on this subject for you to check out in the diet and nutrition section)
Can I buy on the Internet: SURE, AMAZON HAS GREAT PRICES, JUST WATCH THEIR PROTEIN BARS IN WARMER CLIMATES, MINE MELTED A LITTLE BEFORE THEY GOT TO MY DOOR LAST YEAR
Once again we have some wonderful advice in the diet and nutrition section you could look into.
GICH

3 years of training, 1,5 years serious with counting macros, and training hard and "heavy".

IML Gear Cream!
I get it folks. You think I'm too young. But these young guns (Dallas McCarver, Justin Compton, Cody Montgomery etc) didn't start when turning 30. In fact on of the is 30 yet. Cody Montgomery is only 21, and has in my humble opinion on of the best physiques in the game. Mr. O before he turns 26.

As I said I have a lot of beginner gains to earn still, but it will take too long for me to get the mass for competition. I want to compete soon (3> years), and have a shot @ the win.

Maybe I should wait quite some time still, but it won't be long.

In the meantime I want to learn as much as possible for a beginner cycle. You guys have advice for that?

Welcome to the board!

There is a lot of good info here concerning diet and supplements you should check out. Many knowledgeable people on the board will help you get natural gains. No reason to mess with gear when you have everything going for you naturally. Just my opinion.

I stand with everyone else! Brother you will fuck up your body that young using gear!! I started at 25! Bro save yourself a lot of future problems and please wait!!!

Welcome to the board

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

Coming from a guy that started to young just stay natural brother. Eat, sleep and train. Step up your carb intake to put on some mass. You obviously are blessed with genetics to be fucking massive. No need for gear.

Glad to have you. And I'm actually happy you came to ask your questions aboit gear instead of just doing it. I know everyone's sayin not to do it so I won't, they got the point across well enough. Just step up your nutrition, step up ypur training, and be patient. At least wait till your 20s brother. And by the way no competition is worth long term damage on your 17 year old body. I'm not saying your not muscular but your body isn't even fully developed at 17. Stay patient and welcome to the board.

17 years old?! You're surging with testosterone levels most of us wish we had. Wtf! You don't need to cycle for another decade.

Instead of drugs I suggest hiring a coach since you want to compete. Do it for three months and I guarantee you will see results!

The member will order gear from the cheapest source on the board because he has no money and will probably start with tren .mommy will find out and will raise hell with the source no fucking Bueno.

Back